Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Chelsea's Kurt Zouma wanted by Crystal Palace and new boss Frank de Boer who is ready to offer first-team football

NEW Crystal Palace boss Frank de Boer reportedly wants Chelsea's Kurt Zouma on loan. The Eagles are on the hunt for a new centre-back as they cannot afford Liverpool's £30million asking-price for Mamadou Sakho.

Crystal Palace are chasing a loan deal for Kurt Zouma.

The Chelsea star wants to play regular games next season. He shined during a six-month spell at Selhurst Park, but those performances have only seen his valuation increase.

And the Mirror claims Palace will now target Zouma instead, with the Frenchman unsure over his future at Chelsea this summer.

The youngster did well to recover from a horror injury sustained in the 2015/16 campaign but didn't play many games upon his return. Gary Cahill, Cesar Azpilicueta and David Luiz are sure to continue at the back next season.

While Antonio Conte's pursuit of Virgil van Dijk means the likes of Zouma may not be in line for regular football.

Palace believe they can coax the ex-St Etienne ace for a temporary deal, but the player himself is ultimately looking to star at Stamford Bridge.

Palace do not want to pay £30m for Liverpools Mamadou Sakho.

New boss Frank de Boer is a big fan of Zouma. Zouma said: "I'm very happy at Chelsea. I hear the rumours, it's flattering. It means I'm a player people are looking at, but I'm not going to stop there.

"My objective is to stay at Chelsea. Next season, we'll start from scratch, there will be a lot of games.".

Chelsea are chasing Southamptons Virgil van Dijk.

Zouma admits his preference to stay and play for Chelsea.

For more infomation >> New Crystal Palace boss Frank de Boer lines up loan swoop for Chelsea star Kurt Zouma this summer - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

De artesano a artesano: Casa Manolo, de chiringuito a estrella Michelin - Duration: 1:47.

My inspiration, the Mediterranean.

My hobby, to dialogue with nature.

My challenge, the future.

My great love, Matilde, my mother.

A dish should never be done by chance,

everything has to be well thought, meditated;

everything has a reason why.

My cuisine has no extravagance,

with roots,

well thought

and constantly mutating, depending on the market.

I am a great lover of season products,

and I have always in mind all knowledge and trends

I learn from everyone.

I practice a reflexive cuisine,

with a lot of hours of testing

to get as final result a subtle,

beautiful

and kind cuisine.

I love carrying to the limit the word taste.

Cooking is living.

I don't see any difference between one thing and the other.

In cuisine, as in life,

I'm prompt to look for new sensations

and the pleasure to transmit them.

the drive to get ahead,

for improving day by day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét