Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

Hello, Hello boys and girls .. hope you are well.

Here, reviewing my social networks. What is facebook and the page of the dance group.

the Internet is very slow

Group page Checking what is there

As well as reviewing the page K-DF REACTION

HERE. REVIEWING

Revising little by little. While I dress to leave.

Since I'm going to an event where I'm going to dance. In a neighborhood of cali - colombia. To promote or spread the kpop culture

Although it is something short but something is something.

Which is a process that arrived in 2017

Although I start in a neighborhood and now I'm in another neighborhood, but the important thing is to move on.

Because when you get into difficulties, the important thing is to face it and move on. And that's what I'm doing.

Then, because I'm not so good doing vlogs

As today is June 4, 2017

Then making this new vlog

Although I'm not very good but try

something different

but equal. There i am trying

And then I know that this channel is more of videos reaction. But this is another random video vlogs

And this blog is the number 5 or 6 or 8 or I do not know. Anyway, I'm doing it and I hope you like it.

And I know this blog for those who are from Asia or from those sides.

Because I do not know if they see it or if they understand it. But oh I will try to put subtitles in English.

Or if not then there is for those who like or want to see.

good. I'm ready to leave here. For this first event or presentation

With these guys or girls who are getting to know this kpop culture. Although it is not easy to know this kpop culture.

But I'm already trying and I know everything will work out fine. Then let's all go for this first presentation

Since they are like three presentation that you have in this month of June.

so. As we are today. But I know that we will do well.

Then I will show you some of the route. But we are in Colombia and hard to record in the streets

Then we will see you on the site or at the salsera download academy

Which is where I have the process or I am teaching.

Then we'll see each other. in academia

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét