Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

The lipstick I had bought just arrived

I got very excited, so I put it on without any makeup

I look weird, but it is beautiful

I just found the love of my life

It's this lipstick

Hi. Welcome to another video

??????

I still don't know how to start videos

If you ever wondered why

this is the channel's name

like... I THINK *SARCASM* it's because

of Doctor Who

I think *SARCASM*

MAYBE *SARCASM* it's because

I like Doctor Who

Maybe.

I had to get on the bed to grab these things from the shelf

Since I'm here and I've talked about

why this is the channel's name

I think I'm gonna show you my Doctor Who stuff

Simply because.

Firstly, the coolest things, which are

the sonic screwdrivers

They make the little noise

And this one is also a pen which is really cool

This one was supposed to be 11th's screwdriver

and it was suposed to come closed

like so. But I broke it after a while

so now it only stays like this

It used to be a lot cooler, you pressed the button and it went off

Now it just does this

Not that this isn't cool

It's still pretty cool

I also have two books, Summer Falls

and a novel with Capaldi's Doctor

but i still haven't read it

so I don't know if it's good

I basically saw Capaldi on the cover and bought it

But I still haven't read it, I don't know if its any good

Summer Falls, on the other hand

I really liked the story

written by Amy and River's story, but not that much

I didn't understand the third one that well

But I still find it cool

Now, something I should have hanged on my door

But I still haven't, out of pure lazyness

It's this gorgeous TARDIS plaque

I know

This is very silly, but I like it a lot

I'm still hanging this on my door

Some time

It's too much work

It's too much work

Actually, it has been dropped a few times

so it's pretty screwed up

I have to get rid of the dents first

but other than that...

it's really cool, come on

look at it

that's really cool.

I also have

this 10th Doctor, David Tennant, vinyl figure

because he's my favorite Doctor

This was a gift, actually

My brother bought it for me when he went to the US

I took it out of the box once, when I got it

and then never again. I'm doing that now

just to show it on the video

The camera won't focus right, but look how cute

He moves his little arms and has the little screwdriver

I think the box is nice as well, because it

looks like his TARDIS on the inside

I don't know how well you can see it

And last but not least

is THE best Doctor Who thing

a Doctor Who fan can own

Which is a dalek plushie

This is really cool, it's very

squishable

It doesn't even look like the most dangerous creature in the universe

It talks

This is extremely silly

but I think it's very cool

Me and my dalek <3

Am I done? I think so

I don't know if there's anything else

There is!

But I can't get it now, can I?

I can't get it now

but I also have a DVD

It's a movie telling the story

of the first Doctor Who episodes

The beggining of the show, how it started

the ideas, the showrunners

I like it a lot even thought I only watched it once

But I think it's really cool to see how

this show, that lasted for so long,

started and how it's been causing an effect

on people since the beggining

I think it's really cool

It's really cool... it's cool

NOW we're done

I'm pretty sure this is one of the lamest videos

I have ever made

Not that that's hard to accomplish

I wasn't very creative, so that's that.

I'm sorry

I'm in the middle of test week

once I'm on recess I'l make something better

Maybe I'll make something better

I think

I'll do what I did in January again in July

recording a bit everyday and putting it together for a video

because I was going to do that in February,

but I had a few problems with iMovie

it stopped working, it was weird

But I think I'm doing like

the beggining of the year, the middle and the end

I'm recording December as well

So... This is it

Thanks for watching

If you want, you can like this video and subscribe

It's very weird for me to talk like this

Now, on this corner (but it's actually the other one)

you can see my watermark

I have my own watermark!!

Click here to watch my last video

If you want to watch more, subscribe to my channel

but I can't guarantee they'll all be like this

This was weird

This was very weird

It wasn't cool

It was weird

Thanks again for watching

these minutes of me rambling on Doctor Who stuff

And until the next one!

For more infomation >> loser talking about doctor who stuff - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Senhor Galo | Canções infantis | Para crianças | Canções de berçário - Duration: 1:05:21.

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has lost her shoe,

My master's lost his fiddlestick,

And knows not what to do.

Cock a doodle do!

What is my dame to do?

Till master's found his fiddlingstick,

She'll dance without her shoe.

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has found her shoe,

And master's found his fiddlingstick,

Sing cock a doodle do!

Cock a doodle do!

My dame will dance with you,

While master fiddles his fiddlingstick,

And knows not what to do.

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has lost her shoe,

My master's lost his fiddlestick,

And knows not what to do.

Cock a doodle do!

What is my dame to do?

Till master's found his fiddlingstick,

She'll dance without her shoe.

Cock a doodle do!

My dame has found her shoe,

And master's found his fiddlingstick,

Sing cock a doodle do!

Cock a doodle do!

My dame will dance with you,

While master fiddles his fiddlingstick,

And knows not what to do.

For more infomation >> Senhor Galo | Canções infantis | Para crianças | Canções de berçário - Duration: 1:05:21.

-------------------------------------------

Origin and history of Black Hat | Villainous / Villanos (THEORY) [CC] - Duration: 9:01.

Theory. The Black Hat Story.

Let's start ...

This theory will be full of conjectures and assumptions given that you do not have much information, but I will try to use what little is known.

For this I will support the official Ask of Black Hat.

I will try to explain the origin of the character and how it ended up where it is, which is one of the mysteries of this series.

"What in the world exactly is Black Hat?"

"The explanation of BH it's too long for a tweet."

First of all, what is Black Hat?

"What species are you? Human, alien, animal or something else? "

"The last option is the most accurate"

It is very simple to suppose that Black Hat is a species of demon by its many supernatural powers.

Moreover, as far as we know, he could be almost omnipotent and possess immortality, as we can see in the following responses:

- "How long can you hold your breath before fainting?" "Anyone who wants to. Now I have a question for you, how long can you hold your breath in a tank of acid before it melts?"

- "What skills do you have?" - "Think of your worst fears and nightmares, the most unpleasant horrors and the most terrifying blasphemies, for all this is nothing compared to what I can orchestrate.

But, is it really as simple as a demon that came from hell?

Honestly, I do not think the answer is as simple as that.

"Where you are from?"

"Curious little one, aren't you?"

I certainly have my reason to believe that Black Hat is not from Earth, not even from the same hell Earth could have.

I do not think Black Hat was even on Earth at first, but comes from a much more distant place.

If he is a demon, not of the Earth, it is of another dimension or but of the depths of space, he is an interdimensional creature with thousands of centuries old or even more.

He is possibly the most powerful cosmic entity in the universe or at least one of the strongest, to the point that no one can cope, much less stop it.

I can assume this by the following:

"How many worlds have you destroyed?"

"Too many to remember"

Destroying a world is no small thing, destroying so many is something that would not make an ordinary villain, but a devastating planet, a being with powers beyond the imagination,

so as previously mentioned.

He throughout his existence may have annihilated hundreds of worlds and ruled in many others, being able to have hundreds of galaxies in his domain,

being feared by the inhabitants of all the worlds like an ancestral demon, like a feared and venerated deity.

At some point in this period of time, he gets his signature hat, most likely on his first visit to Earth.

"Why that hat?"

"It is a long story, but I have it since the very first time I came here"

The Earth would be your next target, but, Why not destroy it so soon when he set foot on the planet?

"Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?"

"Any person. Whoever it is just need to explode, suffer or die in agony."

Black Hat does not simply seek to destroy worlds, he seeks to see them suffer and have fun with it,

For that reason does not annihilate the planet or humanity,

since it seeks to see the world slowly dying ... Or at least in the beginning it was so.

In my opinion and almost certain,

Black Hat has been on Earth relatively recently, only a few centuries.

And we can be sure that he has marked the history of humanity with his presence and evil.

In all that time Black Hat was prowling around the Earth,

spreading his wickedness and causing pain, could have taken possession of the world or at least some parts of it,

But soon Black Hat would discover that on Earth are extraordinary beings,

with powers far beyond those of an average human, these so-called heroes.

- "How many super heroes did you defeat?" - "Too many! I have already lost count of how many unhappy heroes have been victims of my wickedness!"

Of course, for Black Hat to eliminate all those heroes was too simple,

Because however powerful they may be, Black Hat's powers do not equal

As we can see in the portrait, Black Hat left a devastation in its wake and eliminated all the heroes that faced him.

Obviously the images in the picture are easter eggs and does not mean that Black Hat destroyed Finn or Steven to any other character from another series; The images only represent,

in addition to a joke, that Black Hat destroyed those who tried to oppose him.

Black Hat has been doing this on countless planets for a very long time.

If so, why did not he end the Earth?

Seeing it was going to be so simple, knowing that it would be so easy to take the world and even destroy it like everyone else, he got tired.

He never tired of doing evil,

because his wickedness would never end, but he was completely bored with something that would not pose any challenge,

as it has always been in its countless long existence.

- "Dear Black Hat, I see that he is now selling weapons for supervillains, but why was not his goal to dominate the world?" Now he is giving his weapons to the other villains. -"Tiresome."

He changed his plans for world domination, at least for now, at least indefinitely.

Black Hat became, practically, a retired villain,

willing to help other beings of evil for a price, thus observing the evil in the world because of others.

He did not retire with empty hands, of course, Black Hat took some land for himself, the city of his current residence.

Apparently his city "Hatsville" bears that name in honor of him.

He founded the Black Hat organization to support and advise other villains, providing weapons and ideas to destroy their respective heroes.

He assembled a team for his organization: Dr. Flug, Demencia and 5.0.5 who was a failed experiment they adopted.

The way he met with Flug and Dementia must be another long story.

Let there be something clear, as we have been given to understand, Black Hat is pure evil,

don't exist creature more evil than he, so in him there is no affection for his companions,

he don't consider them your friends at all, are probably tools you want to use.

That is the story of Black Hat, which took him to where he is now, an instant in his supposed immortality.

But what do you plan to do in the future?

For what do he intend to use your employees?

Could it be that your organization is plotting something much bigger?

It's just a theory.

If you liked the video, give it Like and Subscribe to see more videos as well.

Do not forget to comment your opinion in the comment box.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét