Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 30 2017

Hi everybody! Welcome to VeroSweetHobby!

In this video I'll show how to make something that is

super trendy now, it's yummy and very colorful.

We are going to make together

a unicorn ice cream.

Home-make and easy so you can make it

for your kids while they are on vacations.

Are you going to help me? Yes!

Are we going to use pretty colors? Yes!

Remember that you have to watch all this video until the end,

to learn how to make this delicious ice cream.

And don't forget to...

subscribe to my mommy's channel!

Yes! You have to press the red button down below

that says Subscribe

and if you want to get all my notifications to know when

I upload new videos,

click on the little bell.

This home- made ice cream is so easy to make

that I'm sure you will be delighted,

because it is very delightful, yet super simple to make.

Begin mixing 2 cups of heavy whipping cream

in your mixer at half speed

don't go at full speed.

Mix it until right before it becomes chantillí cream.

Once that's ready,

we add a teaspoon of vanilla...

then we take it out of the mixer

and add 1 can of condensed milk slowly mixing it with a spatula.

Once your ice cream mix is ready,

you can add fruit for example,

strawberries, kiwis, etc

You can puree your fruit

and add it to your ice cream mix,

that will be super yummy and healthy.

Now, I will split the cream into 4 bowls

and each one is going to have a different color.

Ready?

No no...

Now we will prepare our serving pan mixing the colors

Have you seen this beautiful ice cream?

I love to make it this way,

without mixing the colors too much

so you can tell the difference between them.

Now we will take it to the freezer,

ideally, you need to leave it there overnight.

I did one last night, so I will take it out

and show you a pretty way to serve them.

I hope you liked to learn how to make this yummy

home-made ice cream.

I specially like the colors

I think it's so fun! I hope you take advantage of this video and enjoy it!

If you like this video, don't forget to send me your love

liking this video, commenting, and telling me

what kind of sweet you would like me to do

this summer! Kisses and hugs to everyone!

Don't forget to suscribe

and I'll see you next week on VeroSweetHobby.

For more infomation >> Cómo hacer Helado Casero de Unicornio! FACIL! Sin máquina y con sólo 3 ingredientes! - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

La doble vida de Estela Carrillo | Capítulo 39 - Resumen - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> La doble vida de Estela Carrillo | Capítulo 39 - Resumen - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Criticism of the "SOME" national police. #frikisocial #jandrolion - Duration: 9:42.

What's wrong, trunks ?!

Thank you for being on the channel again

The criticism received in the channel

For the latest video humor

He has mixed the national police with the song "Despacito"

And the famous "twitter" police have been totally unacceptable

And now I want to explain in a moment because you know that it costs me my job, so ... the parrot!

I have been annoyed

And now I want to know

Although I not surprise me because in the wake of last video we went, and I've put it here

Video criticism Esteban Navarro

National policeman reprimanded for writing a book

As there was no support

And in social networks also my publication was not not even discussed

I opened a little mind

Well ... That is what has happened?

The National Police tweeted

What was put

A small "Break" three police officers

Dancing song "Despacito" and such

But I found it very horny, very funny, very funny

Make another approach

Making the Tronca Incognita call the police

For a matter of urgency ... and of course, as they are with the "Break, eh!

The first thing I want to say is how is this channel

This channel has a set of values

They are positive values

The police image has never been degraded, contrary

We have always been heading the citizen

To show you that knows no national police in tributes like the one I put up here right now

What have we done

Our way of working is

Through humor and frikismo

Have an approach to the citizen

And give teaching

And that's what we will instill

Always

Police currently have a problem

When you approve the national police must pass an instruction in Avila

When you walk in Avila, the first thing you there is inculcated that social networks are highly dangerous

Why? ... Because just a photo

Or even a video of a bad intervention

Or as is the case with the local police dancing in the car, which ended up being punished

Or that fear Disciplinary measures

There, for a recording of a citizen that can end badly

For in the end it greatly influences the attitude

And police activity

That fear ultimately makes

That the national police is very conservative

When I speak of the national police, I am also referring to all state security forces

Of course with the current mentality, being conservative when one tries to approach the citizen through humor or by "freak"

It is banging against the wall because they will always look ridiculous plan

And looking comparative

With other police sectors, whether

The IPU, the Judicial Police

Or fighting jihadism

And else

Of course, we are talking about different jobs

We can not mix apples with pears

I believe that the time change

Dinosaurs begin to retire and come new times

New clean air

It is forgetting that a national police may have hobbies

You can have tastes, hobbies

They are not machines, they are human beings

And you can feel so proud or more even

Without having to wear the uniform top, making things even

Good, outside of what your working hours

The no support. The lack of support they have with one another

What is happening with that, is that ultimately we are

all leading to a lack of human rights

And you see, now that I refer to the issue of rights

I make an example

Esteban Navarro, who is the policeman who has written a book and has been sanctioned by him.

The time will come that if the police does not bind

And he does not see well what they have done to Esteban Navarro

It will be considered normal that a policeman can not write in a few years

As well as this channel

If this channel at the end

Humor, closeness to the citizen, all that is punished

There will come a time when it will be normal for a YouTube channel

Talking relating to police and police things

You will have to close by conservative mentality within the national police

Or things like this

And you see, I put another comparative more for you to see that I'm talking, I put another example

And my case I did Video

To help robberies at home

I did a video a year ago and 3 or 4 months or so

Speaking of how the robberies are avoided and planted here a card so that what you see

Well, it has had 1871 visits, it has not yet reached 1900

However, the video that talks about the police Twiter dancing the "Despacito"

In only four days it has reached 2670 visits

That is already saying a lot. He's talking about morbid curiosity, of disunity

He's talking about is.

You see, social networks have another language

They have another code

They have another approach to citizen

Still the police in general area

Not all, it is clear that not all ... still does not understand

With the video of "Break" is a brutal approach to citizen

An excellent job

And the example is that 4 days or 5 later, it still is talking about it

Nearest impossible

That was a real triumph by the national police

Here are two fronts ...

As seen by the police ... and as seen by the citizen

The citizen does not see him as the police, I can guarantee it

And if not, fijaros comments on my channel

No you have to go further

Clearly, a citizen sees and empathizes with agents, and laughs.

But it is also clear that a policeman with a conservative mentality

You see, ashamed and rants, and above advantage

to take all the shit that no evil

Criticizing those three officials there specifically criticizing me for the "mockery"

According to them

we have done in the channel

And to top it up, encouraging the hate, the anger, the lack constructive and that closeness.

Of course, one thing is that and another to reach disrespect

As I could see in the channel

In other words, the person who wrote me

Go fuck is that bitch

For me ... well, tell input you're locked

You are blocked and I deleted your comment, but ...

It has given me Uncle shame ... has given me ashamed

For me you can go to fry Heck, I do not care

And it says much education you have received

And also sample values

It's funny because if this person treats me my well

Then values ​​are going to encourage citizens

Or by peers

If I made a tribute video to the police, placed cards

To encourage tribute to the police

And you say "that shit is this?"

Values ​​you have for the national police

But I am ashamed for you

You do go wrong the other agents

I would like to think that the majority is silent

It is far easier to say: "Damn, you've done wrong, I disagree with you" ... to say ...

"Fuck you've well done" ... how cool your video!

These are the most complicated messages say

Do not know why, when something we feel bad, we are more likely to write something like that when we

Of course there are many citizens who see

See the case of Rubén Rucoba, a great friend, Youtuber well too.

Well, it is the first that shares my publications

Which I am very grateful

Comments here my friend "Hugo"

Or Esther, they make you see

there are people who have more lights

That there is light on the road

The funny thing is that in this channel following the publication of "Despacito"

I had a substantial loss of subscribers

Plus

They started coming and started to go, to come and go

We arrived at 1600, down again,

He climbed back up, down again

Surely this video again encourage again a loss of subscribers

But what really happens is that you are doing a clean on the canal, people come

oxygen

I will challenge you to find them a single video

One hundred venti many videos I have on the channel

speak ill of the security forces

or national police, just one, that's the challenge that I put

If, however, you are realizing the positive values ​​we

That all our values ​​are closest to the citizen

And all we are encouraging

to give knowledge and teach

So if I invite you to subscribe

A you join, to get on the boat you

A with us to improve citizenship

In everything we do in the channel is

For you, for helping older

By helping youth

Antidrug against the penal code against the current legislation

What more can I say?

If you do not see it really

I can not do anything

I do not want to give the plate more

It makes me feel good this video

I saw very necessary because it really has flushed me what happened with the national police

In social networks and such, and see

that mentality that is wrong in the times

I thank you

you have to come here because I have a good veneer glued

But ... I leave very quiet. I take many monsters I have inside, eh

We will go forward with great force, with much encouragement in the channel

Transmitting good values

We want to change things and we will get

But always with our motto

Problems for you

For we together

We'll take a good habit to recreational

Talue

Because this video is really meaningful to me.

For more infomation >> Criticism of the "SOME" national police. #frikisocial #jandrolion - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

La doble vida de Estela Carrillo | Emerson es asesinado al ayudar a Ryan a rescatar a Estela - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> La doble vida de Estela Carrillo | Emerson es asesinado al ayudar a Ryan a rescatar a Estela - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

L'ÉNIGNE DES GEORGIA GUIDESTONES - Cabinet de curiosités #25 - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> L'ÉNIGNE DES GEORGIA GUIDESTONES - Cabinet de curiosités #25 - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jack Ma the # 1 feature that differentiates successful entrepreneurs from others - Duration: 11:04.

For more infomation >> Jack Ma the # 1 feature that differentiates successful entrepreneurs from others - Duration: 11:04.

-------------------------------------------

Matthew de Boer Restored a Derelict Train | Small House Design - Duration: 2:41.

Matthew de Boer Restored a Derelict Train | Small House Design

For more infomation >> Matthew de Boer Restored a Derelict Train | Small House Design - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Adrien y Choe se casan - Videos y Juguetes de Ladybug y Catnoir - Duration: 13:38.

For more infomation >> Adrien y Choe se casan - Videos y Juguetes de Ladybug y Catnoir - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

Disfruta este recorrido por un spa y centro de baño turco | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Disfruta este recorrido por un spa y centro de baño turco | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

La doble vida de Estela Carrillo | Ryan se salva de ser asesinado en una salvaje pelea - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> La doble vida de Estela Carrillo | Ryan se salva de ser asesinado en una salvaje pelea - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

RAMO DE NOVIA: Cómo elegir el tuyo según tu look - Duration: 10:34.

For more infomation >> RAMO DE NOVIA: Cómo elegir el tuyo según tu look - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hugh Jackman salva a su hijo de morir ahogado - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Hugh Jackman salva a su hijo de morir ahogado - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

GRC de Prince George - Des élèves et des policiers célèbrent le 150e anniversaire du Canada! - Duration: 1:15.

[Aucune fréquence audio]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét