Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 6, 2017

Waching daily Jun 29 2017

Yes, that's correct.

Nice, you may put the bird back.

I will take a photo

And send it.

It has been send.

It's the first pigeon which has been clocked and checked with the new WCC system.

I will get a phone call from Frans later…

…to say if the pigeon was present in Geleen or Rucphen...

… and then we know if everything is ok.

I am Ed Maat.

I race with 36 pairs on the nest.

The aim is to only participate in the ZLU races.

Before I also raced on the NPO afternoon liberations.

But in fact I only want to participate in the ZLU races.

There are my youngbirds.

That is the section of my yearlings

There are my old racers and the last section is for my breeders.

With these pigeons it has to happen! At least, I try!

Here we are in the loft of my old birds.

For the old pigeons pigeons which I race on the nest.

As you can see I don't like to clean the loft.

I tried, but it does not fit me and I don't think it's cozy.

I do not make time for it. I am a lazy fancier!

In this loft there are approximately 20 pairs

I let them out once a day.

In the morning I don't come in the loft.

I return home around 5 pm.

Then I open the lofts.

I will make a cup of coffee and have a chat with my wife and kids.

Have dinner.

Walk with my dogs, I the mean while I already feed the pigeons.

Than I will make sure the pigeons will train.

Required if required.

But in fact they train spontaneously.

And pretty long.

I give Matador... Premium Fond...

…with Start as a base.

I have that from the system of their website, from Willem Mulder.

The pigeons which enter the races get some extra feed in a glass jar in their box.

Fat seeds, the Turbo mixture.

The glass jar I have seen that at Arjan Beens.

Than they can always see the feed they eat.

I give multiple minerals from different brands. They can eat it when they like.

That's how I take care of the pigeons in a nutshell.

Winner Mont de Marsan (Pau) ZLU 2017, raced by Ed Maat from Limmen.

This is the winner, the 547, a hen.

This morning we called her Joyce after my daughter because other people thought it needed a name…

I got this pigeon for a coupon.

I bought at an auction for the benefit of our own club.

The pigeon comes from Jos Vermaas from Heemskerk and Jan Zentveld from Limmen.

The mother comes from Cees van der Laan

And the father is from the strain Bruggemann x Roelofs/Volkens.

As a yearling she was played on the one day long distance races.

Then she went to Agen ZLU

From the ZLU.

She was my first yearling.

Then she went to the one day long distance.

And the last race she was my first pigeon and I believe also pretty good in the overall result.

At least in our club.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét