Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

Hello ! This is Adryano!

I would say there is no recipe perfect because it has to

pleases everyone when it takes little mix everything. It is a small

like cooking music. It is necessary must already test all then

to create the perfect recipe. There is many who use

Accordion thinking they putting sun touches like that

it dancing. That is true. But there others that they put much more

originality and this is what we have seen for example in "Despacito".

It''sa piece that is really connected to the

dance a little one on the kizomba melee etc.

It is what it is what people enjoy. I do not think so

there is a perfect recipe.

Anyway me how I work

I really feel it's music I listen to prod once and if it

I leave after talking directly without reflect.

After we see for changes but usually have to listen to

instinct in music is more important.

- This is the feeling?

Yeah

You can find my clip "Damelo" by clicking here.

For more infomation >> Adryano: What is the recipe for a summer song ? - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Cоmo cambiar muelles de compresión delantero VOLKSWAGEN T5 INSTRUCCIÓN | AUTODOC - Duration: 19:15.

Use an end bit №5 and a combination spanner №19

Use a socket №21

Use a special puller to take the tie rod end out

Use a socket №19

Use a socket №30

Use a socket №18

Use a torx №T30

Use a wrench № 21  and a hex wrench № 7

Using a special tool take out the spring

Use a wrench № 21  and a hex wrench № 7

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét