Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

Hi guys, I'm Mariely Del Rey blog Customizando

and the video is now a video with jeans tips

how you liked the last video with this theme,

I decided to bring more ideas,

and then today, I bring two ideas to customize denim jacket.

So these are ideas to customize and renew that old jeans that is already in your wardrobe,

denim jacket because I do not know for you, but for me is a piece that lasts long, many years,

so if you want to change it look,

you can customize and there will be a new jacket!

If you like this theme then, if you like denim clothes,

already click the like, subscribe, click the button to sign up

and activates the bell for you to be notified when I post a new video.

And my mother would customize one of her denim jacket,

so I ran, I took the camera to record

and it cheered me also customize one my jacket,

then this video will give you two ideas:

the jacket of my mother and my jacket.

So after you watch this video,

comments here in the comments which of the two ideas you like best,

and now so I'll show you how we customized these jackets.

First I'll show the customization of my mother.

This jacket was bought at very cheap thrift store,

but she was great on the sleeves,

so my mom cut the part of the handle,

but that part I could not write for you,

because she had done and I did not.

Then she made the bar handles,

measured the size he wanted,

He folded and pinned, and then sewed everything by hand even.

To decorate she chose a very beautiful guipir lace, in navy blue color.

And after the bar made, my mother took this income to apply the bar.

First put the rent with pins all around,

and then giving dots by hand.

When turned all the way around, she cut what's left of income and finished preaching.

And it was only doing the same way on the other wrist.

Look how beautiful it is with income, it is very chic!

And to get even more interesting,

she decided to put that same income in the pockets of the jacket too.

Doing the same, securing with pins and then stitching.

You can tack first if you prefer.

And it was to customize it!

This jacket has a blazer look with these pockets and these cutouts,

So I think lace has combined a lot in this case!

Now I will show the customization I did in my jacket.

She was like, zippered up pockets,

only those zippers were only ornaments were no pockets,

and in time I was getting sick of them.

Then I saw my mother customize her jacket,

I remembered this jacket and I decided to customize too!

So the first step of the customization was to remove these zippers using the cutting point.

Can you see where the zipper because the denim washing was a different part of the rest,

but I'll hide it using some other detail that place.

And those zippers that I took I can store and leave to use in other work,

when you see some opportunity, I will not throw away not.

And looking for some ornament on dry goods store I found this black ornament,

and I liked it because I thought the most current design,

and because he is black will be easier to match with clothes.

First I applied back.

I put in the place I wanted and cut the edge with scissors,

following the jacket sectional shape.

So to be more practical, I used fabric glue instead of sewing!

It is much faster and practical,

so here is my tip to people who do not know or too lazy to sew!

I confess that sometimes I have this laziness.

So using a brush I was applying the glue

and pressing the just right place and pressed well.

And folks, this fabric glue can use without fear does not come out in the wash, okay?

When I arrived at the end, I cut again following the format

and the edges of the ornament I spent a lot of glue to avoid the risk of fraying.

Now returning to the front of the jacket,

I decided to cut the ornament and use only this zigzag detail, to put up pockets.

So it was simple, I also used the fabric glue to paste

and in minutes my jacket was ready!

And then my jacket was so

I made a simple customization and even wearable,

because I use quite that jacket

and if I did something great in it, then I would not use ever.

That was the customization of today,

comments down there what did you think, I will love to know!

Then I hope you enjoyed this video!

Comments down here what you think of these customizations,

customization which you like best

and what other ideas you want to see here in the canal, okay?

I love it when you comment when you write suggestions.

Well, that's it! A kiss and until the next video!

For more infomation >> CUSTOMIZATION OF JEANS JACKET - 2 IDEAS | Customizando Mariely Del Rey - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Manhã Leve | Veja o passo a passo de como fazer uma linda guirlanda - 30 de Agosto de 2017 - Duration: 16:52.

For more infomation >> Manhã Leve | Veja o passo a passo de como fazer uma linda guirlanda - 30 de Agosto de 2017 - Duration: 16:52.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne 2017/18: Maria De Filippi annuncia una novità! - Duration: 3:52.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne 2017/18: Maria De Filippi annuncia una novità! - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

Gossip Belen Rodriguez dimentica Stefano De Martino: la conferma ufficiale - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Gossip Belen Rodriguez dimentica Stefano De Martino: la conferma ufficiale - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

El horóscopo de hoy, 30 de agosto de 2017, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> El horóscopo de hoy, 30 de agosto de 2017, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

¿Tiene Dembélé información privilegiada del fichaje de Coutinho? - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> ¿Tiene Dembélé información privilegiada del fichaje de Coutinho? - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Manhã Leve | Entenda melhor os sintomas e tratamento do vitiligo - 30 de Agosto de 2017 - Duration: 26:38.

For more infomation >> Manhã Leve | Entenda melhor os sintomas e tratamento do vitiligo - 30 de Agosto de 2017 - Duration: 26:38.

-------------------------------------------

¡BOMBA! | Barcelona y Liverpool acuerdan la llegada de Coutinho según Yahoo Sports - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> ¡BOMBA! | Barcelona y Liverpool acuerdan la llegada de Coutinho según Yahoo Sports - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - QUESTIONS THAT MATTERS - Duration: 1:49.

Paradise is real o perdition is real. But it is in this life that you have to fight

for people to have a better life, and there is no average term, and if you are young you have to

know it. Life is going away, you are loosing it, minute by minute, and you cannot go tu the store

and buy life. That´s why you have to fight for living it fully,

you have to give content to your life. The different between human life to other

kind of life is that you can, to some extend, direct your life in a direction.

You can, to some extend, be the author of the path of your own life.

Help us to maintain our channel, share the vido in your social networks

and subscribe to our channel.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét