Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 30 2017

Hello everyone

Today I am doing another haul

because I went shopping and since everything's on sale

I actually got some things

so I wanted to share with you the things I got today

starting with this shirt that I'm...

shirt?

what should I call this?

blouse...

This blouse that I got from 'MANGO'

It was 22,99€ and I got it for 15,99€

I thought it was really cute because

it is different on both sides

and i find that quite unusual to find

when I see these type of clothing I don't usually like it

but this time I loved it instantly

Now moving to another store

because I only got this item from 'MANGO'

I got this top from 'Bershka'

It looks like this

This top was

5,99€

Which is a very good price

I decided to buy this top because

tops are always something good to have

but the main reason was because of these details on the front

And also because I don't own clothes with this colour

so it was really worth it

and it's an item that looks good with many things I think

since it's very simple

still from 'Bershka' I got this sweater

that has this metal ring

it probably shows the shoulder in this part

I find it really pretty

I wasn't expecting to buy warmer clothes

It was 17,99€

and I got it for 7,99€

Those 10€ that make a difference

Another store

I got this blouse from 'Pull & Bear'

It's so pretty

I love the checkered pattern

I already own some items with this pattern but

it's not the exact same thing so it's worth it

what I like the most about it is this little rose

It was 15,99€ and I got it for 9,99€

a really cute blouse

yes

this is how shopping should always be

the last clothing items that I got were not really on sale

because they from a different collection

good for the beginning of autumn maybe?

We have this dress

it's off shoulder

it fits the autumn theme I think

or those spring days that are still a little cold

I find it really pretty

I want to start wearing dresses more often

My tiny collection is starting to grow

About the price

I got it for 14,99€

It's not very expensive

I think

I also got these trousers

These are completely grey

as you can see

it has pockets in the back

and the regular pockets

which is always nice

I enjoy having pockets

I don't know about you guys but

I assume that everyone enjoys having pockets

I don't even know why I'm saying this

we have these details at the end

I don't buy trousers that often

since it's kinda hard for me to pick something that I like

and that is why I got so happy when I found these

I wanted to get some fancy trousers

and I finally did, which makes me very happy

These were 19,99€

I find that price pretty reasonable for trousers

I am very satisfied

To match, since these were right next to the trousers

I couldn't resist

I think that it will make a pretty cute outfit

I got this shirt

White, very simple

The back is open at the end

It suits different styles

such as a more formal look or a more casual one

I guess it's going to be very convenient

It was only 9,99€

It's cheap since the fabric is very light

A fair price

The last thing I got was this nail polish

I was weak, I had to buy it

I have tons of nail polishes, yes

I never thought about getting a rose gold one

I would have bought it instantly since I love this colour

I am very excited about trying it out

I'm sure it will look great

That is all

I've been enjoying to do these videos (hauls)

I love to watch them

Give me your opinion, I would love to know what you think

If you find these videos useful or interesting

I hope you enjoyed this video and I will see you soon

Bye ~

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét