Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

Hello and welcome to the WrestleTalk News - I'm Oli Davis.

Curt Hawkins, WWE Legend This week's episode of Raw kicked off with

an over-the-top Battle Royal to decide the No. 1 Contender for The Miz's Intercontinental

Championship.

The first man eliminated was Curt Hawkins, being thrown out by all 14 other guys in the

ring.

But for the optimistic Star Maker on Twitter, that particular glass is half full, posting:

"I'd like to thank all the @WWE Superstars that honored me last night.

This business is all about earning the respect of your peers.

#RAW" With one picture of him being thrown out the

ring], alongside a similar-looking - but very contextually differing - image of Bret Hart

celebrating his Wrestlemania X WWF title win.

One day, Curt.

One day.

Far more likely in the near future is the return to WWE of two former Divas Champions.

Nikki & Brie Bella Returning In 2018 Speaking to Kenny from Inside the Ropes, Nikki

Bella had this to say about a Bella Twins return next year:

NIKKI: "Definitely coming back, and I wanna come back when I have my sister by my side.

It's been over two years now since the Bella Twins have been in the ring together, and

so I definitely want to make a comeback with Brie.

I'm obviously still waiting for my neck to heal, so I'm hoping 2018 is going to

be the time when we come back.

I hope before then, but I don't know if that can happen.

That's the thing that sucks about bones, you know.

It's like 'grow, c'mon!'

KENNY: And it's something you'd do as like maybe a part time schedule?

Rather than being on the road all the time?

NIKKI: Yeah.

Unfortunately because of my neck, my surgeon - he doesn't even want me to come back and

ever be in the ring again, but he definitely said you can't ever be full-time again.

Nikki underwent neck surgery at the start of 2016, keeping her out of action for 7 months

until her Smackdown Live return at that year's Summerslam.

When preparing for her in-ring comeback, she trained with her brother-in-law Daniel Bryan,

and it appears the Smackdown General Manager is playing coach yet again…

NIKKI: "He's been training with Brie in the ring, because Brie really wants to make

a return, and seeing him, he's like an amazing coach, the patience.

But in his heart he wants to compete, he wants to be in the ring."

A big thank you to Inside the Ropes for letting us use that footage.

Check out their YouTube channel for the rest of the interview by clicking the link above

my head, including Nikki talking about how Bryan is preparing for an in-ring return himself,

who John Cena wants to face at Wrestlemania and Kenny flirting with the man's wife.

KENNY: I don't care if it's a guilty pleasure, I'm a big Total Divas fan, a Total Bellas

fan.

NIKKI: Woo - yes!

Kenny, you sly dog.

Before her WWE in-ring return, though, or a date with Kenny, Nikki has a new upcoming

project...

Nikki Bella Training For Dancing With The Stars

PWInsider is reporting that the Bella twin has now officially started training for American

reality contest Dancing With The Stars.

This comes after a Total Divas episode from earlier in the year showing Nikki turning

down an offer from the programme to focus on her wrestling return.

Dolph Ziggler is reportedly leaving WWE when his contract is up.

And which show was better this week - Raw or Smackdown?

Click the videos to the left to find out more, press subscribe and support WrestleTalk on

Patreon.

I've been Oli Davis, and that was wrestling.

For more infomation >> BIG WWE Stars RETURNING In 2018! | WrestleTalk News Aug. 2017 - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

'이름없는여자' 오지은 양부모, 출생비밀 눈치챘다 (종합)-News Daily - Duration: 5:26.

For more infomation >> '이름없는여자' 오지은 양부모, 출생비밀 눈치챘다 (종합)-News Daily - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Namgoong Min Explains How His View Of Former "Remember" - AMAZING NEWS - Duration: 1:42.

Namgoong Min Explains How His View Of Former "Remember" Co-Star Lee Shi Un Has Changed

Namgoong Min recently paid a visit to his former Remember co-star Lee Shi Un in order to receive a rather special one-on-one lesson in dialect acting!.

His house visit was shown on the July 14 episode of MBCs I Live Alone, and the two actors displayed their friendly relationship throughout their segment. Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

Lee Shi Un turned out to be a strict teacher, as he directed Namgoong Min through the difficult tones and vocabulary that were associated with a regional dialect.

When Namgoong Min finally nailed acting with a dialect, his colleague commented, I think youre doing really well..

Even during a short snack break, the two actors showed a close camaraderie as they playfully joked around. I usually dont buy watermelon to eat.

I purposely bought it just for you, Lee Shi Un commented. On a similar humorous note, Namgoong Min replied, I went to an traditional eastern doctor and they said that watermelon wasnt good for me.

But Ill eat it just because youre the one offering it to me.. Later during an interview, Namgoong Min went into further detail about how much he respects his friend. He stated, Shi Un is really good at acting.

I was worried when I first [met him] because he looked really mischivious, but as we acted [together] I realized how sincere and humble he is about acting. Hes an actor that I always want to be with throughout my acting career..

Sounds like they have a great friendship! Check out how they played contrasting, antagonistic roles in Remember!.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét