Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Waching daily Aug 31 2017

Come here.

You want to know what my voice sounds like?

This is my real voice.

AUGUST 30TH, 2017

Fuck.

Gian, what's wrong?

FUCK!

- Stop! Stop it! - I WON'T CALM DOWN!

Stop!

Why do they leave the video?

Why the f*ck do you enter the video if you're going to leave?

Look at this retention rate, Lolo.

It starts with 100% and they leave 30 seconds after.

Why the f*ck do you click on the video if you're going to leave?

I didn't show you anything yet. I just said "hello".

Why do you leave?

Why do you leave?

This is a vlog.

Vlog. A vlog. Vlog.

I don't understand. Look at all these comments.

Asking about Kenji's voice. Is it fake?

Kenji's voice...

- Have you ever heard Kenji's voice? - No, I never heard it.

KENJI!

Which is your real voice? Speak with your real voice, for the squad.

- My real voice? - Yes.

This is my real voice.

The one everyone knows.

THIS IS MY REAL-

Stop! Stop it!

This is my real-

Stop! Stop for a second!

Wait, stop, I give up. My arm!

This damn series, bro. People are getting excited,

The squad wants to know which is Kenji's real voice.

- People are leaving from the videos. - They want to know Kenji's voice.

So, well, let's see...

Shut the f*ck up! Shut up!

Literally, a lot of people wonder which is Kenji's real voice.

There were a few videos where Kenji used his real voice.

But those videos are no longer available on my channel.

They have been deleted because of f*cking copyright.

For using someone else's songs.

And now, Kenji doesn't want to talk. So...

We're going to make him talk.

Let's go, Lolo. Let's check him out.

Kenjisama!

You *sshole, which is your f*cking real voice? Tell me!

Which is your real voice, Kenjisama? Speak!

Which is your real voice?

- F*ck you, *sshole! - Which is your real voice?!

F*CK YOU, *SSHOLE!

Come here, come here.

Come here, sit down.

The squad wants a f*cking answer!

- Which is your voice?! - The squad wants an answer?

- My voice... - Sit, I told you to sit down!

Your mom.

Your mom!

This is my voice! If you wanted to know, here's the truth.

This is my voice. Any problem with that?

Tell the truth. That you're still in puberty.

- I don't know the truth. - That you haven't hit puberty yet.

And you speak like a rooaster.

Speak, come on. Tell the squad the truth.

The truth is this is my real voice.

Come here, you want to know what my voice sounds like?

This is my voice.

F*CK YOU, *SSHOLE!

Kenji, why don't you want people to know your real voice?

Don't you know what the problem is? My real voice is horrible.

No one would want to hear it. No one.

Besides, this beautiful voice is very masculine!

Do you know how people would react to my real voice?

I would ruin their careers, their lifes.

I would ruin my career as "Kenjisama".

This voice inspires people.

Dumb! Dumb!

Dumb? Dumb? Here!

Dumb? You are dumb! F*ck you, *sshole, b*tch. Son of a b*tch.

- It's been complicated to make Kenjisama talk. - F*ck you, *sshole, f*ck you.

- My nose itches. - Oh yeah? Mine does too.

- Really? - Yes, I have boogers.

- Come here, look. It itches. - Mine too, look.

- My nose itches, look. - Look, mine too, look!

He hit me.

That actually hurted. My eyes are tearing.

Ok, well. Wait.

Squad! Don't forget about the sweepstake we are making.

We are giving away 14,000 gems per week.

You have to be following Kenji, Lolo and me on Instagram.

We'll be announcing the winners every Sunday. And you have to be subscribed to this channel.

Like and comment the videos, that's how you enter the sweepstake.

Otherwise, you can't enter.

346 MINUTES LATER

It sounds like Foghorn Leghorn.

We caught you, Kenji! Speaking with your real voice!

- Kenji exposed! Exposed, bro! - It's not my real voice!

- Speak, speak! - I can't do it now.

Let me rehearse.

- That's enough, Kenji. - Why are you doing this to me?

What are you laughing about?

Do you think what you are doing to me is funny?

Do you find it funny?

Don't touch me!

- Wait, Kenji. - Wait what?

The squad deserves to know what your real voice sounds like.

That you are still in puberty.

You are ruinning my career.

- No, because- - Son of a b*tch!

I'm tired of you!

You told me not to upload that disstrack, insulting you.

- No, wait don't. - Then I will upload it!

- Not that song! - Son of a b*tch.

Wait no, he'll upload the disstrack.

Subscribe!

Translation: Micaela Sofía Gutierrez

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét