Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

This video is going to be very quick

Today we're going to talk about New Year's Resolutions

but before we start

remember that if you subscribe to the channel you'll be given acccess to the pdf files with extra exercises and homework based on my videos so please subscribe.

New Year's Resolutions is a common tradition

in English-speaking countries

such as the USA and England

in which we make promises about our following year

so we set goals and make promises about our

our future...About our next year

so I've separated here

some New Year's Resolutions

from the TV series **FRIENDS**

so that you can practice your speaking, you reading, your writing and your listening

and you can learn new expressions

from this episode

so just pay attention and follow these instructions

Let's get started because time is money

and we don't have much time. The year is about to end...This is the last day of the year!!!

Every day, I'm gonna do one thing I have never done before, that my friends, is my New Year's Resolution

Oh! That's a good one! Mine is to pilot a commercial Jet.

My New Year's Resolution is to learn how to play guitar

Hey Rach, maybe your Resolution should be to gossip less...

So it's New Year's Eve

and I'm going to talk to my student

Hey student, come here!

Rodger!! hehe!!! Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year

What's your New Year's Resolution?

My New Year's Resolution is...

to win the lottery!!!

I want to win the lottery in 2018

No! A New Year's Resolution is not something that depends on luck

it's something that you promise that you are going to do by yourself by your own effort

ok...Are you angry, Rodger?

No, I'm not angry. It's impossible to be angry on New Year's Eve

Nobody is angry on New Year's Eve

because there's this feeling of love all around us

Even people who don't like talking to you, they talk to you on New Year's Eve, right?

Yes, it's true, I've noticed that some of my relatives

never talk to me but they talk to me on New Year's Eve and at Christmas

Yeah, it happens to me too. I don't even like you, but

specifically today, because it's New Year's Eve

I love you

That's very beautiful, Rodger

I love you too

I love every little part of you

Little!!!!?

There's nothing little about me

seriously, tell me your New Year's Resolution

My New Year's Resolution

I want to win the lottery in 2018!

You can't say anything that depends on luck

If you say that you want to win the lottery again!!!

in 2018, man!!!

No, Rodger, take it easy, calm down

you are so violent

seriously, but

My New Year's Resolution is that

I don't know...I just want to speak English

perfectly and fluently in 2018, so I promise

that I'm going to study harder

using your channel, Rodger

That's a very intelligent Resolution!!!

If you also want to speak English fluently in 2018

please click on this card here

and watch the video that I've made about

how to study by yourself

and achieve fluency

Now it's the moment for me to talk about my New Year's Resolutions

I don't really make too many promises about my future

because I'm very disorganized

and lazy

so I know that I can't keep them all, but

I make only one promise and I really focus on it and I make it happen

So my New Year's Resolution is that I'm going to work harder

here on the channel, I'm going to

bring you more videos, more English classes

I'm going to work harder

in order to make better videos with more quality

for you

because my dream is really to give everybody the same opportunity

to learn English

everybody

and

therefore, I need your help

I need your help by sharing this channel

with everybody you know

many times

by asking them to subscribe to the channel

Please help me grow this channel, it's really important to me

and the idea is

I help you and you help me back

if we help each other we can make a 2018 much better

Thank you very much for 2017

for your support, for your help

for watching my videos, it was really important to me

and I'm sure that 2018 will be much better for all of us

because together...We can win.

Make your dreams come true!

Just do it!

Nothing is impossible!

But you know that this channel is your school

and of course, I have homework for you!

The homework is

I just want you to send a voice message

to our Telegram group

telling me your New Year's Resolutions

I'll be glad to listen to that and I'll reply to your message

I promise that I will reply to your message

check in the description of the video how to get access to our group on Telegram

Thank you very much for watching this video

Thank you very much for watching my videos in 2017

please hit the LIKE button, subscribe to the channel

like our page on Facebook

follow me on Twitter and on Instagram

I'm gonna bring more videos on Instagram every day

so you can keep having contact with English every day

please share this channel with everybody

and remember that together we can win

Thank you very much for everything and I'll see you next year

Happy new year!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét