Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

empathy as medicine, tenderness as strength

I'd like to see humor as a communication tool

for human health and for humans to be happy we need to have knowledge

about biology and most of that knowledge that we have comes from looking at other

animals and other organisms in this world because DNA and genes are conserved

bacteriophages is highly specific novel antimicrobials

So this is a quotation from Isaac Newton he says if I can see far it is because I stand on

the shoulders of giants it's humbling that people perceive me as being a giant

but I am standing here on the shoulder of your Professor Gentil and you will

stand on my shoulders and that's the future is is not my excellence but the

excellence of people who went before me and so you don't need to climb to the

top you just need to climb on my shoulders (you're very small so that will

about...) so that's my hope if you will you will all be better than I ever was

that's my hope for the future

so this message shows global collaboration to reduce cardiovascular disease and that's to try and overcome health inequalities

between the Western world and developing countries with the overarching aim to

improve health certainly in the cardiovascular field because I'm biased

but to extend beyond that to general medicine as well

I think because of the world around us and the commercialization of medicine we

sometimes forget that medicine is not a business it's a calling we were chosen

to be medical doctors and at the heart of this is our ability to relate to

other human beings and to feel what they are feeling so empathy

so that's my little chalkboard and have chalk all over and that's okay

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét