Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Guest: - It's not that I don't like myself

It's that I don't like that I don't like myself

Would you agree with that?

Abraham: - We would agree that we don't want you to not like yourself

We would agree with that

But... You're really gonna like this!

We said to you that you were born on that high-flying disc

So, anything less than that makes you not feel good

And the reason you don't feel good

Is because you're not up to speed with who you really are

So, it isn't that you don't like yourself

Is that you're not allowing yourself to be yourself

The absence of who I really am sucks!

It just doesn't feel good

And it's never going to feel good

And so that's a good thing to be aware of that

That's like saying: "okay, I'm getting it on the high flying disc."

"Abraham, you've convinced me that I'm gonna get on the high flying disc"

"But if I fall off I'm gonna be so mad at myself."

And we say: that really is the problem that so many of you have with all of this.

Is that you want to feel good and when you don't you feel bad about not feeling good.

Which is just getting more specific and carving out more pipes toward what you don't want

So, what could you say instead?

Say the sentence again

Guest: - It's not that I don't like myself...

"It's not that I don't like myself."

What is it?

If it's not that you don't like yourself, what is it?

Guest: - That I'm focusing on the negative aspects of it.

Abraham: - No, it's the otherside of that

"Abraham, it's not that I don't like myself

" The truth of it is: I adore myself!"

"I adore myself!"

"But I don't like myself when I don't adore myself!"

We're kind of sorting this out

Guest: Yeah.

Abraham: - "I don't like myself when I don't adore myself."

Well you got to kind of practice adoring yourself

Because you got old pipes

You may not realize this

But there are people who are not in alignment

And when they look at you they don't like you

Because they don't like anything

They're on that "I don't like anybody" disk

So, when they hold you...

Most teachers are somewhere around there

So... A lot of parents!

A lot of parents!

Feeling sort of overwhelmed

And so when somebody has been holding you as their object of attention

And they've not been tuned into Source Energy

But they've been tuned to this critical

So, you sort of developed some of those patterns yourself

But there is not anything in all of the universe

That would cause anyone to feel worse than getting down on self

Because there's nothing that the Source within you is more upon

There's no object of attention that the Source within you feels better about than you

And when you find some reason

Whether you can justify it with some behavior

Or somebody else's opinion or not

When you find some reason to not like you

Of course you're gonna feel bad!

That's the very worst thing that you could do

That's the worst you can feel

Is to hold yourself as your object of attention and find some critical thought

Because that takes you further from who you really are

And for what you intended when you came forth

You said: "I'm gonna come into this physical body"

"And I'm gonna tune to the frequency of my source"

"And I'm gonna hold others as my object of attention"

"And they're gonna benefit by my connection to this powerful energy."

When you get on that high-flying disc

You have the leverage of the energy that creates worlds flowing through your gaze

And when you turn it against yourself

it is painful

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét