Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hello again and welcome back.

So, today I have with me, my beautiful wife, Vania, and we are going to be looking at present

perfect, simple past and future.

Have you cleaned the barbecue area?

No!

I haven't.

But, I will clean it next week.

Have you cooked chili?

No!

I haven't cooked chili lately.

But, I will cook chili next year.

But I love spices.

Did you get your hair cut last week?

No, I didn't get my hair cut last week.

But I will want to get my hair cut next week because it's too long.

Did you call home last weekend?

No!

I didn't call home last weekend.

But I plan on calling home, Monday, I think.

Or, I will call home Monday.

Have you written to our blog in 2017?

No, I haven't written in the blog in 2017.

But, I will write in the blog in 2018.

Have you exercised this month?

Yes, I've exercised this month.

And I will exercise in 2018; to lose weight.

Have you traveled abroad?

I have traveled abroad many times.

No!

Yes!

And hopefully, Vania and I will travel abroad next year.

Yep!

Okay. Did you fix a computer last week?

Yes, I fixed Vania's computer last week, and hopefully, I won't have to fix it next week.

Happy

New Year!

Tchau....

For more infomation >> Promessas de Ano Novo! - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

⛺FICHAJES Y SALIDAS ATLÉTICO NACIONAL 2018⛺MACNELLY CERCA DE CERRO | ¿MARLOS MORENO REGRESA?⛺ - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> ⛺FICHAJES Y SALIDAS ATLÉTICO NACIONAL 2018⛺MACNELLY CERCA DE CERRO | ¿MARLOS MORENO REGRESA?⛺ - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Voici comment vous débarrasser de la rétention d'eau - Duration: 7:35.

For more infomation >> Voici comment vous débarrasser de la rétention d'eau - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Pie diabético ¿Cuáles son las causas, síntomas y formas de tratarlo? - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Pie diabético ¿Cuáles son las causas, síntomas y formas de tratarlo? - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Caminho da devoção - Aula de Swami Trivikrama no My Yoga - Duration: 16:25.

Our masters are purists

What are purists?

Srila Bhakti Sunda Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj

Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhar Dev-Goswami Maharaj

Are our gurus, my guru and my paramaguru.

And does it mean being a purist ?

They want to go deep in the essence of what the scriptures say

without fantasizing.

And what was the calling of the scriptures?

And what the escriptures urge from us?

Whats are the ancient scriptures?

What are Vedas?

The smrits? The shrutis? The Puranas? The tantric scriptures?

They are the accomplishment of great souls

I told you I was going to sing

but I started preaching

I got excited

It's exciting

These great souls aren't religious

I like to say im not religious I'm Truth seeker.

There was no religion in ancient India

they were Truth seekers.

religion is an invention

I usually say that religion is necessary evil.

It is the organization around what a great sage said

and lots of people come together needing to organize.

The essencial search of for Truth.

These sages are truth seekers

They are Truth inquirers

Who am I? Why do I exist?

Is there a God?

They go deep into this quest of Truth seeking

They go so deep

dedicating every second of their lives

searching intensilly for Truth.

In a way religion helps us educate ourselves

in a kind of spirituality that we call

a superficial spirituality still material

So my Gurus are deep seekers for Truth and Truth never really ends.

because we are taking to the Infinite, talking about the Infinite

If you think '' Oh! I found the end!''

then it wasn't infinite and you were in the wrong path.

The road you chose was a dead end.

Because the divine spiritual path,

the divine revelation given by God itself,

by Krishna, is infinite.

If you read a verse of..

Today we are releasing this book called "Bhagavad Gita"

each verse or sutra of the Bhagavad Gita is infinite.

As you engross in the reading

you have new realizations of the sutra

Because Krishna himself gave these instructions in the Gita

the Supreme Divinity himself

giving transcendental knowledge

to a finite soul that is Arjuna.

Arjuna is a finite soul

that somehow have an intimit association with paramatma,

"param brahman"

The Supreme Brahma

the Supreme Divinity

God's Supreme Personality

so each instruction given by Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita

is perfect by itself.

And each of Krishna's instructions on the Bhagavad Gita

can lead you to freedom from the material captivity

So i said in the begining

that our gurus are purists

and what does that mean in relation to kirtana?

Kirtana is the divine sound

mantra, '' mana satrayate''.

Everybody is talking about mantra

there are so many mantras

people always speak of mantra,

it became modern to talk about mantra, karma and dharma.

People say ''this is not a marriage this is a karma!''.

Every marriage is karma,

nothing in this life is free from karma.

everything is karma

Meaning work

I do something I get something

If I do something good I get something good,

doing something bad I get something bad

doing something mixed I get something mixed,

so everything is karma.

Therefore our Gurus were purists

from start to finish

in their introspection

in the divine knowlegde and instruction

of these divine masters

They purely wanted to engross themselves.

What are they truly giving me?

This is paramahansa dharma

What they are really giving

There are so much flourish in the scriptures

but I want the essence,

go straight to the point.

What's important to me so I don't get lost

in this ocean of knowledge

There is a great ocean of knowledge

and if we inquire through our intellect,

we never get any conclusion.

So what is the essence of the Scriptures?

Whats important to me?

So, about being a purist in the mantra,

When we sing a mantra ''mana satrayate''

the song, the divine sound

that when sang by the heart

not being sang only by producing sound,

it's the heart that sings.

its an urgente call for grace and enlightment.

Nobody wants darkness.

The smartest people already got that they are in the dark.

The material world is darkness.

There isn't a darkest place to live,

somehow we chose to live in the darkness

Janma-mrtyu-jara-vyadhi duhkha-dosanudarsanam

birth, old age, illness and death

are inherent to the material plan

and is painfull when you get that

so you look for enlightment,

"Lord I want to be enlightened

I want to leave the material ignorance,

I want to go back to the original consciousness as jiva''.

Jiva, Jivatma, atma,

the word ''alma'' (soul) comes from ''atma''

we are a divine spark

not only a divine spark,

we are a spark of hapiness and ecstasy

a particle of Krishna's ecstasy

that's what we are.

But right now we are covered, wearing something

that I like to call in my classes as a diving dress,

A super sophisticated diving dress

that can feel things, that can taste and hear.

When you read Srimad Bhagavatan, for example

which is an Ancient Scripture of India

known as a Bhagavad Purana

its the perfect book of spiritual explanation

The Srimad Bhagavatan is so complex

that explains all the creation and the process of how the senses where created

and how the soul gets confused with this material body

thinking it is the material body.

So, mana satrayate

that divine song

the divine sound

that frees the mind when sang with the core of your existence,

with the core of your heart

the cry of the jiva child to the Supreme Person for spiritual explanation.

It must be sincere,

the heart's honesty in this spiritual quest,

otherwise we are just putting up a show

and we are not interested in the show anymore,

we want the Truth.

We dont want to be part of a religious cult,

if this religion is situaded in a place that helps me achieve the honest Truth

that's where I'm heading. I just spoke about this on the radio

the other day I was listening to an evangelic show, they are so criticized ...

So, I was listening the pastor preach

and he said something that for me was fantastic

He said '' if you affirm that you believe in God

but your life doesn't change

then your Faith is dumb,

its a sentimental faith, that only claims I have faith in God''.

But what do you do?

How much do you follow the divine instructions?

Because the great Masters and great Gurus gave divine instructions of how we should behave

and what we should do and how to approuch the Truth to achieve more elevated regions of hapiness

and I went '' BINGO!" and saw my guru speaking through him.

What is guru?

Guru is the divine instruction descending through someone for us

That is what a Guru is.

He manifests in a person

he manifests sometimes through nature's movement and you understand

"That's my guru speaking to me"

because Krishna say ''acharyya man bijanyan''

"I am the guru" Krishna tells Arjuna '' nobody but me is the Guru,

only by my grace someone can understand the Truth

or get close to the Truth."

So, mana satrayate

the divine sound (mana sa) that frees (trayate) , manas means mind.

the divine sound that frees the mind.

But, freeing the mind from what?

Frees the mind from misconception.

All our material knowlegde is based in misconception.

It's the mistaken's world

the blind guided by the blind

Why do I say ''guided by the blind''?

Because the instructions given

will make you reborn in another material body

and then again you will have to go through birth, old age, illness and death

and undergo sometimes good conditions and sometimes terrible conditions.

according to your own karma

There's a sanskrit term

Can you hear back there? I'm a bit hoarse.

there's a sanskrit term called sambandha jñana

jñana means knowledge

So our masters, they were very specific

in several areas of divine knowledge

areas of spiritual knowledge

So what is sambandha jñana?

If you go to a journey, a long trip,

not in a known place

But a place that you need to have some orientation

You'll want to locate your self

So, our consciousness journey

to invest in our consciousness journey

These great masters

they gave us this divine knowledge

called sambandha jñana

What is the meaning of sambandha jñana? it is the appropriated adjustment

in this material plane that I find myself in

where I know every detail of this plane

For instance, Who am I?

The truth about my existence. Who am I?

Am I a material body?

Krishna say in the Bhagavad Gita

dehino 'smin yatha dehe, kaumaran yauvanam jara tacha devanar-pratir, dhiras tarta na muhyati

It's one of the first instructions from Krishna to Arjuna

saying that the embodied soul

easy to understand right?, its a soul inside a body.

Passes on to another material body

in the same way it passes on from youth to old age

it passes to another material body

The one who is a sage, Dhirah

who is stable in his spiritual perception

doesn't get confused with this change

Now we are going to chant the Mahamantra

and I would like to ask you

to chant more with your heart

than your voice and lung's air

Firstly I will sing a mantra that offers my respects

to the five divine personalities

that brought the Mahamantra to us

The Mahamantra was hidden

with a few sages in India

and these five divine personalities

broke the barriers, this...

this property of the sages

they use to keep the mantra like their property

they broke the barriers

and diffused the Mahamantra worldwide

And mahamantra brings benefits

like intuitive spiritual enlightenment

more than intellectual

so, after I sing the Pancha Tattva mantra

you all sing the Mahamantra

and slowly those who don't know

will slowly pronouncing

(PANCHA TATTVA MANTRA)

(MAHAMANTRA)

Now I'm going to offer a homage to our Gurus

And when I say "ki'' you say "jay"

"Jay" means "all the glories''

Jaya om vishnupada Srila Bhakti Nirmal Acharya Maharaja ki jay

Jay!

Jaya om vishnupada Srila Bhakti Sunda Dev Goswami Maharaj ki jay

Jay!

Jaya Om Vishnupada Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhar Dev Goswami Maharaj ki jay

Jay!

Jaya Om Vishnupada Bhagavan Srila Saraswat Thakur Prabhupada ki jay

Jay!

Tulasi Maharani ki jay

Jay!

Ganga Yamuna Jiu ki jay

Jay!

Namacharya Srila Hari Das Thakur ki jay

Jay!

Sat Goswami Prabhu ki jay

Sri chaitanya saraswat math ki jay

My Yoga Ki Jay

Everyone gathered here ki jay

Sri harinama Sankirtana Ki jay

Nitai Gaura Premanande

HARIBOL!

devotee: Srila Bhakti Vijay Trivikrama Maharaj Ki Jay

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét