Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

PHILO: Hi everybody, hi Coach Mimi

CMK: Hello Philomene, hello everyone

PHILO: It is an honor to have you with me today, especially as the year ends

PHILO: I really loved the video sessions you shared on social media

PHILO: On behalf of everyone at Olympique Club and your followers on social media

PHILO: thank you so much for your commitment

CMK: It has been my pleasure to work with you

CMK: I really enjoyed my FAC, BodyPump, BodyAttack, RPM, and Sprint sessions with you

CMK: It was such an honor

CMK: And I can tell that you are a real pro at it now

[LAUGHTER]

PHILO: Tell me. What is your assessment of 2017?

CMK: Well, I achieved my main objectives for the year.

CMK: I am proud to have reached the Module 2 International Elite status for BodyPump and RPM

CMK: I established my presence on social media on a steady basis, which was a significant achievement

CMK: I would like to thank Olympique Club, my boss, my colleagues, and my clients for their support

PHILO: Your followers have really liked the fitness videos you shared on social media.

PHILO: What's in store for 2018, Coach Mimi?

CMK:Of course, I will continue to share my knowledge on social media

CMK: I also plan to broaden the video topics to encourage my followers to live a healthier lifestyle

PHILO: Once again, Coach Mimi Kane, a huge thank you for your commitment to fitness

CMK: It is my pleasure, Philomène. Thanks for having me.

To all of you a HUGE thanks, especially to my more than 100,000 followers on Facebook and Instagram

It was a great honor to work with you ... and for you

I hope to see you again in 2018. Many thanks again.

Thank you (in Wolof)

Thank you (in Serere)

Mes meilleurs voeux à tous pour le Nouvel An

Bonne année ! A très bientôt ! Merci beaucoup

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét