Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

We just thank you Lord for this beautiful morning you have given us. Thank you for the food to strengthen our bodies

Forgive us our many sins in Jesus name, amen.

Hello this is Alan & Barb. Thanking you for the wonderful things you've done for us over the years.

Thanking you for the the day trips vacations the tours of businesses

swimming events sledding

Playing ball. We think of all the many things we've done that you've done with us over the years.

And we also think all the activities. We've taken in church and school. We thank you for the faith that you've blessed us with

We can go ahead and bless that on with our children after us and their children.

So we just want to thank you at this time of year - this Christmas for the many things that you've done for us

Looking back over the years and so with that saying Merry Christmas!

Hi grandma!

I just want you to know that I see your legacy of excellence and all that I do every single day

I think of you when I make my bed

And I think of you when I'm sharing the love of Jesus to the women that I lead through who I be.

But the memory of you that always means the most to me when I think of you is

The memory of how you and I would blow kisses to each other every single time I left your home

Until I was all the way down the driveway, and I couldn't see you anymore

So what means the most to me is how much you unconditionally love me.

and how you have always believed in me. That love is the thing of yours that I will always pass down.

Hi grandma grandpa.

it's tough for me to just come up with one memory as I have about 30 years of wonderful times with you guys.

I would have to say that my best times though were my summers when I was younger

and I'd come over and grandpa was teaching me the importance of restoring tractors and

Always having grandma there bringing us coffee time making sure that we always had everything we needed

Taking care of us anytime we needed it anytime

We got our clothes all dirty quick washing them giving us something to wear while she was doing it.

And my favorite memory of Grandma so far is when she taught Sam and I how to can peaches and

Grandpa when he came over and planted those peach trees with Grant and Brett we love you guys

One of my fondest memories with Grandpa would probably have to be when me and Brett would ride over and help him paint his Farmalls.

And one of my favorite memories with Grandma is going over and learning how to can peaches with her.

Hi Mom & Dad! We enjoy getting together with family for things such as the fall bonfire

The wiener roast treasure hunt

We just appreciate that you continued this tradition

And we thank you for all your prayers and your unconditional love for us. Thank you

Thank you guys so much for the days spent on the farm

and the wonderful example that you guys have made of a great marriage. We love you. Love you

Aloha we just wanted to take a minute to say we are very thankful for the great example you've set for us

and all the stories you tell us about Hawaii. We love you Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

We want to thank you for all the ways that you've cared for us from feeding us amazing food to teaching me

how to hunt and teaching Larissa how to drive a tractor

We're so grateful for your example of the Christian life. And of a Christian marriage.

We love you!

Hi mom and dad. Thank you for being

parents to us and the way you have brought us up in your unconditional love and not giving up on me as

We grew up and Thank you for all you have done in my life, thank you

I say thank you for loving God most of all and that reflects in your love for all of us

I truly feel like I'm your daughter.

We love you.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from Cozette!

One of my fondest

Memories about grandma was when she made matching pajamas for us

when we were younger and also searching for treasures at Grandma's house and

one of my favorite memories

With Grandpa was when he graciously traded me some brass buttons from his military uniform

in exchange for a little piddly wooden gate that I had made for him. I think I got the better end of the deal.

I think I still have those brass buttons

So I do appreciate that I guess I also want to say

Their kindness towards others is something that I'll always think of when I think of grandpa & grandma.

Oh, yeah, me too

As a kid I can very vividly remember rummaging in various drawers and closets at Grandma's house

Rummaging & hunting for treasures. In the more recent past, grandpa let me go

rummaging in his barn for some more treasures some of them were

Permissible to take home and some of them weren't and the ones that I was allowed to take home are treasured still

But the best treasure is found in grandpa and grandmas aren't material the best treasures are the memories of playing with cousins

The toy closet the rooms downstairs and the fun things we found there the bonfire

And the connections that we were able to make with our aunts uncles and cousins because we were so close to one another

And now with my own family. I understand the charges that grandpa and grandma gave us through their commitment to each other

To their faith to their church their wisdom and parenting and grandparenting their vast knowledge on numerous topics home & farm related

Their deep fidelity to one another thank you for giving us so many treasures to keep and pass along to the next generation

What do you like about great-grandpa & grandma? The scavenger hunt!

What else? BONFIRE!

What do you want to tell them?

We love you!

Ok. Do any DeBruins like being on camera?

I don't think so. Anyway. (LOL!)

The things that I appreciate most about Grandma and Grandpa are is the heritage of faith that they've passed on and received from

generation to generation and I hope that I can continue that

continue that legacy and my favorite things about

memories would be

grandmas applesauce getting to make it and eat it and then also playing with the corn auger and

Getting to play with all the cousins so very often.

Dear Mom and Dad thanks for 34 years of letting me call you mom and dad.

I always enjoyed staying at your house.

Dad I enjoyed you telling us interesting stories and bringing us around and showing us things around the Oskaloosa area.

Mom nobody makes applesauce as good as you do

Thanks for your support over the last

10 years especially and thanks for welcoming Val into to the family. I love you Merry Christmas!

Hi grandma grandpa, we just really admire your selflessness

you are willing to give to anyone

that you know of it needs it, and we just think that's pretty cool

Hi, grandpa, Jacob really enjoys looking at your antiques in your barn and

talking to you and learning about your antiques.

Hi, grandma, Jin

Remembers last Christmas when she found a screw in her applesauce.

I hope you still have it as a spare.

Hey, Grandma and Grandpa, it feels like it was just yesterday that we were enjoying Thanksgiving dinner with you

and it feels like you're still here for right next to me (picture by Hansol)

I love how you built this big family, that really enjoys getting together any time that we can to spend time together and

one example of that is

Last time when we came to Iowa you brought us touring to see what all the cousins are up to and

when we asked if she'd called ahead to let people know that we were coming you said they'll find out.

And it's true that De Bruins are happy to see that some cousins have come.

And thanks for the same way being really welcoming when we come to visit Iowa. I love you!

Thank You mom dad for all you've done for us

And thank you for putting up with us on

Sunday

afternoon when we come for coffee and play pool

mom I love it how you always have everything that we need

Including the hammer for a wooden cobbler bench when the kids broke ours when they were little

When I was three I had a terrible babysitter and I didn't want her to put me to bed

So I told her I was gonna call my grandma

And she could put me to bed

the babysitter immediately made sure I couldn't get to the phone so I did what any

Logical three-year-old would do and ran upstairs to my parents bedroom where the second phone was & called grandma

So thanks grandma grandpa for saving us then and now.

Lessons that Grandpa grandma taught us about

Keeping our faith always leaning our family and working hard for what we want. I love the memories of working with Grandpa on the farm and

Decorating cookies with Grandma and all the other cousins

Top memory of mine with Grandpa & Grandma is coffee time. Tastes great every time.

Thank you for always making sure that when real little and spent the night at your house that we always knew where all the food

Was including the strawberry ice cream in the freezer. Love you guys

My memory is the sharing the love for the trees and birds and everything around

Where we grew up

And I appreciated their love for gardening and

giving us rhubarb plants and mom was such a help when I was first starting to learn how to

can and so I really appreciate that.

I remember getting the quilt that grandma made that she made for all the grandchildren

I remember going with Grandpa into the barn to find a dresser, and how grandma helped teach me how to

redo it and restain and everything and took the time to show me all of it.

I loved when grandma asked me, What card game do you want to play today?

And I got to say I scream you scream! We all scream for ice cream

Hello from Jason and Karissa Avery and Kaylee my memory is coming to your house

unexpected getting fed and

Grandpa praying and Grandma reading from the Bible

I appreciate the support that we've had over the years and the

wonderful times around the table

Whenever we come to your house

you always have cookies & juice

Thank you for letting us come to your house

Love you! Miss you!

It's zoomed way in okay now go

One of my best memories of grandma is growing up she always let me play with her tea sets.

The nice glass ones, and she would always play with me and give me yummy cookies

I remember growing up that grandma loved to play games play skip-bo

Ice cream and how she loved doing the scavenger hunts for us when we were over for the bonfire

She absolutely loved

Us running around the yard and trying to find everything

Well

I

one of the things I remember with Grandma

that I did when I was little I used to help her with stuff in the kitchen that was always a good time and

Helping Grandpa when he needed my help picking apples or whatever it may have been around the farm.

For more infomation >> De Bruin Legacy - Duration: 14:58.

-------------------------------------------

Ce que le mois de naissance d'une femme révèle sur elle - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Ce que le mois de naissance d'une femme révèle sur elle - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Mercados de Natal em Wroclaw 🥣🍷🏘 #12 - Duration: 18:01.

For more infomation >> Mercados de Natal em Wroclaw 🥣🍷🏘 #12 - Duration: 18:01.

-------------------------------------------

Winter Break Morning Routine - Duration: 7:23.

Hey guys so we made another YouTube account it's called slimey worlds

the link to the channel is in our bio

I love winter break because I don't have to get up or do anything and I can just sit and relax.

What? Do you want me to let you out?

Fine

Okay Google, what's the weather like today?

Today it will be mostly cloudy with a forecasted high of 53 degrees and a low of 46 degrees.

Oh that's so cold outside!

I have this BeGummy jacket to warm me up!

They have jumbo zippers and I love it.

It is so adorable how they

I love how they have these thumb holds so it keeps your hands warm.

And since mine is a dog there are these cute little paws on my hands.

It's so adorable they have the cutest stuff.

Okay Snickers, come on lets go outside.

Peace and quiet!

Hope! Can you play with us?

Maybe later. Right now I'm just wanting to relax!

Okay so now I'm going to put on some headphones so I can watch NetFlix all day!

It's the only thing I can watch right now.

Hey Hope, you can't watch tv right now. You need to pack slime orders so I can take them to the post office.

Okay.

Oh my goodness! We have six orders today!

A pink bubble gum,

a candy cane

and a snow

Okay mom, all the slimes are ready to go to the post office.

I don't have to clean up you know.

It's winter break.

Ugh, I can't help it.

Okay Google.

Play my New Year's playlist.

Here's your Spotify playlist called New Years Party Popper Party Popper!

Here ya go

I know you don't like your collar but it's just so the dog catchers don't take you.

Wait, it's Christmas break so I don't have to change!

But I could wear this, or this, or this!

Oh I could wear this.

So adorable.

Or I could wear this.

Or I could wear this!

Oh but I do like that!

Yes, I like this!

Now it's time for breakfast.

Hey mom, what's for breakfast?

Nothing. It's winter break, I'm not cooking.

Okay.

Oh this is a nice comment Haven!

What are you going to do today Haven?

I don't know.

Are you going to play?

What's your favorite Christmas present?

The dolls.

Yes that was a nice one.

Now I'm going to watch YouTube videos for the rest of the day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét