Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

Hello again and welcome back.

So, today I have with me, my beautiful wife, Vania, and we are going to be looking at present

perfect, simple past and future.

Have you cleaned the barbecue area?

No!

I haven't.

But, I will clean it next week.

Have you cooked chili?

No!

I haven't cooked chili lately.

But, I will cook chili next year.

But I love spices.

Did you get your hair cut last week?

No, I didn't get my hair cut last week.

But I will want to get my hair cut next week because it's too long.

Did you call home last weekend?

No!

I didn't call home last weekend.

But I plan on calling home, Monday, I think.

Or, I will call home Monday.

Have you written to our blog in 2017?

No, I haven't written in the blog in 2017.

But, I will write in the blog in 2018.

Have you exercised this month?

Yes, I've exercised this month.

And I will exercise in 2018; to lose weight.

Have you traveled abroad?

I have traveled abroad many times.

No!

Yes!

And hopefully, Vania and I will travel abroad next year.

Yep!

Okay. Did you fix a computer last week?

Yes, I fixed Vania's computer last week, and hopefully, I won't have to fix it next week.

Happy

New Year!

Tchau....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét