Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 26 2018

This time the episode of NXT was very interesting.

Overall, the Fans got to see the thrill of three bouts, along with some segments.

Apart from this, there was a dangerous attack on superstar Johnny Gargano.

After this attack, Johnny was taken through the stretcher.

At the same time, the match of NXT Champion Alistair Black also got to see the fans.

At the same time, NXT was the best match of North American Champion Adam Cole.

Alast Black and Johnny Gargano had to face the NXT Piyuship match.

Although Johnny was entering the stage, Tomaso Siempa made tremendous attack on them.

Johnny was badly hit on stage Apart from this, Siemaa gave its finishing move at the table

lying near the stage.

Gargano's condition became so bad that he was taken to the stretcher.

At the same time, after the attack, Champion Alistair Black challenged the new opponent

in which Eric Young appeared.

The match was great but in the end Black left the ring with victory.

For more infomation >> WWE NXT results: live today 2018 | wwe live news - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING News Out Of GOOGLE… BUSTED!! NOT HIDING ANYMORE!!! - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> BREAKING News Out Of GOOGLE… BUSTED!! NOT HIDING ANYMORE!!! - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Stars Reflect On CWG, Kelly Sibley Retires | Table Tennis News Weekly - Duration: 2:39.

This week on TT News Weekly: Indian stars reflect on Commonwealth Games

success, and England's Kelly Sibley announces international

retirement.

Winners of eight table tennis medals on the Gold Coast, Team India enjoyed a highly successful

outing at the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Australia and now the stars of the team have reflected

on their tremendous display at the event.

Sharath Kamal Achanta, who was part of India's Men's Team title win, praised head coach

Massimo Costantini for his administrative skills and his ability to get the best out

of the players.

Arguably the star of the show, Manika Batra has spoken about how her life has been impacted

since her superb gold medal win in the Women's Singles competition explaining that everywhere

she goes she is approached by journalists and that her popularity in Singapore also

seems to have risen despite her victories over Feng Tianwei and Yu Mengyu preventing

the nation from winning gold.

For Sathiyan Gnanasekaran, the strong showing for Team India on the Gold Coast will spur

the team on to achieve further success at this year's Asian Games and believes that

winning a medal at the Olympic Games is inevitable.

Head coach Massimo Costantini has admitted the triumphant campaign at the Commonwealth

Games was very much a pleasant surprise for him and is proud of his players for showing

the world of table tennis that India means business.

One of the stars of English table tennis has featured on the international stage for the

last time with Kelly Sibley announcing her retirement from the sport.

Five-time English national champion and mixed doubles bronze medallist at the 2010 Commonwealth

Games, Kelly Sibley has been a major presence in the England women's team for many a year

and has ended her career on a positive note, playing an important role in England's bronze

medal finish in the Women's Team event at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.

Following India's success at the Commonwealth Games SD Sport has written a special report

on the progress and the future of Indian table tennis, so make sure to check it out via the

link in the description box below or by heading to sdsport.co.uk

For more infomation >> Indian Stars Reflect On CWG, Kelly Sibley Retires | Table Tennis News Weekly - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

✪ 2018 : 롤 시즌7 베인 특성 템트리 열광 인피 ✪ | News Korea✪ - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> ✪ 2018 : 롤 시즌7 베인 특성 템트리 열광 인피 ✪ | News Korea✪ - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

How to Trade the News: News QUANTIFIED Review: Video 1 - Duration: 6:26.

hi guys this is Casey from Finance and markets and today I'm going to do an

in-depth product review on news quantified it is a news trading system

that will show you how to make trades based on news and it has a lot of

historical data and it has been proven to work in the markets and I actually

haven't tried it out yet so I'm gonna try it out I'm gonna show you exactly

how it works for me so that you can make a very good decision on if this type of

program would be right for you so go ahead and let's see what happens as I

try out this new program I'd and I've been testing it out and I wanted to see

how well it works what it does is it will give you a news announcement before

the market opens and it helps you make great decisions on your trade and it

gives you data like here we can see all the the new news announcements that were

just released at what time and how the release was done and who did the release

and then it gives the the historic updates and so I'm gonna just show how

this works as I'm gonna test it out a little while just to see what this does

to see how well this product actually works so today you can see that the

price has already jumped a good bit on this this is the Netflix we go back to

the dashboard we can see it it should continue to go up for a while and the

chart looks good you can see that we're heading up so I'm actually just going to

go ahead and put an order in here and I'm gonna do trading and this is just a

practice account while I'm while I'm trying the system out so I'm gonna put a

market order and I'm gonna go manual and I'm gonna put a stop loss in at

at 260

price 260 and I'm gonna put a take profit in at 360

well it's 3:15 I'm gonna put my take profit in at 400 and I'll be managing

managing this by following stops and like that but so we're just going to go

ahead and place the trade here

Oh

must be below the entry it's oh it's it's a long trade that's why okay

alright so now we're gonna go ahead and place the trade and you can see for

whatever reason my take profit was messed up but that's okay because you

can just drag it with this I think let's see if I can move it

yeah I don't want to take profit to be 3:19 I wanted it to be 400

okay so now there we have it so I got my stop in my take profit my entry position

and so the trade is on and I'll just keep you guys updated on how this

performs but before I do that I want to

I want to the other trade that I'm going to take

this is that was the upgrade I'm wanting to take and downgrade so you there's a

lot of different things and I'm gonna go into this in another video on how this

platform works because you can change how long you want to hold if you want to

hold it for five days or if you want to hold it to one day it'll change

most of these are staying the same though for some reason let me refresh

that usually it was so we go to downgrades

there we go so you can kind of get an idea of what historically performs

better to try to find the best position

and so the position that I was looking at was this one here for one day had a

really good return historically 6% so let's go ahead and take a look at it you

can see it's already opened down so I'm going to do the same here I'm going to

take an order and I'm just gonna create a new order and this one's gonna be a

cell and we're gonna go with market I'm gonna put a stop loss in at 78 we're

going to go to price 78 and we're gonna put a take profit in here at enough

we'll go with 60 so there we go I need to put my money I'm gonna put 200 shares

in and we're gonna put the cell and there we have it

okay and again the stuff to take profit got messed up I don't know why but I'll

fix it here

all right so there we have it this is a still didn't I wanted to go to 60 let me

change it one more time

modify we're gonna go the take profit at sixty modify there we go okay so there

we have it I'm gonna be monitoring this and giving

you guys updates as time goes on but I thought that this would be a great case

study or product review on news quantified because I've been getting a

lot of people been asking me about a great stock trading training service and

but I wanted to try it first and so here you're gonna see me to try it out to see

exactly how it works

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét