Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 26 2018

Salute Argentina -Hello Argentina

Right now we're gonna react to Soda Stereo

The song is called "De Musica Ligera"

Which means "Light music"

So many people

I can't imagine so many people at a concert in Europe

Rock band

They're probably very popular

There's smoke in the crowd

It happens

I think I've heard this song

Does it sound familiar to you? -Not yet

It reminds me of some European song

The audience is crazy

They sing for the artists

They don't even have to play

That's crazy

Nice beginning

It always happens at rock shows. The crowd always sings

I've heard this song before. Or a similar song

Maybe someone played this song too?

Or someone just copied their melody

That's scary, you can die there

I wonder if there's a roof above them

I think it's a stadium

Or maybe a field

Funny curly dude

I like the song and the melody

By the way, the drummer is wearing a shirt with Argentinian flag

Maybe there are fences

Awesome music

Very energetic

It reminds me of... in USA there shows with many bands

Maybe 20-30-40 bands and they all play in one day

And many people go there

Well, we have the same concerts too -We have "Dobrofest"

And "Nashestvie"

People stay there for 3 days and sleep in tents

Is it the last song?

That's not all... now the ending

Maybe a drummer will have a solo

Wow, awesome fire! Amazing

He doesn't want to leave

The crowd is leaving now?

No, they are waiting

Look, they are moving like a wave

They're gonna drink champagne now

Very powerful -I loved it

Great energy

So many people. I guess it's a very popular band

Awesome

I wanna know what year it was

Did you like the song?

Yes, I liked it. But I guess it's not recent

2005

Ohh, 13 years ago

They played in 2005 -And now?

Maybe they play now too

But I guess back then they were at the peak of their popularity

Let's ask our susbcribers

Yes guys, let us know if they still perform

And recommend a more recent video of them

And suggest other Argentinian artists

We would watch them with pleasure

Great atmosphere

At such concerts there are always lots of people

Grandiose festival. So many people

I've never seen anything like this before

That's something very very great

We approve -Yes we approve

Like and subscribe, leave comments, let us know what the song is about

And follow us on Instagram and Facebook

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét