Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

Hello.

He's off

Who came to JPY first?

I've been here the longest.

This year marks my 7th year here.

Cover up the awkwardness with applause

I'm the leader.

I auditioned in 2010 in Australia.

13 year old Chan

There are GOT7, DAY6, TWICE, from JPY

Chaeyoung, Chan, and Bambam

Friends who debuted before him

I'm slightly embarrassed.

Why am I still here?

7 years is a long time.

I have to debut.

I know I can.

Boy Project Team centered around Chan, the leader

Boy Project Team centered around Chan, the leader

For more infomation >> Presentación del grupo de de JYP - Lider Bang Chan sub Spa/Eng - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mon mari a arrêté de ronfler, quand j'ai trouvé ce remède miraculeux ! - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> Mon mari a arrêté de ronfler, quand j'ai trouvé ce remède miraculeux ! - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

La piñata de Eduardo Yáñez dando una cachetada causa furor en internet - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> La piñata de Eduardo Yáñez dando una cachetada causa furor en internet - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo preparar un licuado de papaya, piña y tamarindo para perder peso - Duration: 9:15.

For more infomation >> Cómo preparar un licuado de papaya, piña y tamarindo para perder peso - Duration: 9:15.

-------------------------------------------

Cuál es la primera misión de JYP antes del debut oficial sub Spa/Eng - Duration: 1:43.

Instead of assessing each of your singing and dancing performances,

the first thing is assessing your team as a whole.

Since I wasn't part of the formation of this group,

Chan formed the group as the leader.

I want to see you guys as a team first.

The first mission from me is

Tensed

I'd like to see you produce a song yourself and put on a great show.

This is the first time ever doing such thing.

This time, instead of forming a group made by the company,

the company will serve as the support system for those who are creating themselves.

I'm half worried and half looking forward to what kind of music and performance they'll bring.

If this was a showcase, we would be performing to a pre existing song.

However, this time...

If it doesn't meet the company's expectation, some may not be allowed to debut.

Tables can turn based on their performance

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét