Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

"Due to my strong personal convictions,

I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult " Michael Jackson

[Wheezing]

[Steps]

Sorry for not having believed you.

- Can I ask you something? - Yes.

- You know I like you? - Yes.

So I hope you like me, just as I like you

Of course!

And I wanted to know: If you want to marry me?

Oh Naruto!

(Laughs)

- How beautiful! - Now it's official!

(Sigh)

I... I have something to tell you...

Yes, Naruto?

I... I'm not like other guys...

But of course not, that's why I love you!

No, I mean I'm different!

What are you talking about?

[Thriller]

[Gasping]

- aaahhhh !!!! - Are you alright?

- GET OUT OF HERE! - Aaahhhh!!!!

Aaahhhh!!!!

Aaahhhh!!!!

[Grrrr]

[Grrrr]

[Grrrr]

[Grrrr]

[Grrrr]

Ahhhhh !!!

[Grrrr]

[Howl]

[Grrrr]

[Grrrr]

Ahhhh !!!

[Grrrr]

[Shouts]

"Sheriff he's here!"

"Oh God, no!"

"Caution!"

We can get out of here?

Because? The film is fun!

For me is not fun, I want to leave!

Excuse me, sorry!

[Shouts]

Hey! It's just a movie!

Not funny.

Uh, you were scared, right?

Well... I is not so scared that...

Eh... You were afraid...

[Thriller]

"In the dark of night"

"They come out of the tombs zombies and skulls"

"Come haunt... This terrible day..."

"Ahahah"

- AHHH!!! - Hey! What is the problem?

Come on, I take you home.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét