Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

hello welcome to my channel Chloe Conde

today we put on makeup for halloween

I present my cousin Delfina

to my brother Chano

and we make up the witch

Well, little by little he starts painting me

I love this makeup

what is my wardrobe and all that

you are leaving me cute and tender

he paints me with the black color the edges

and also use the red color

we see how he paints my mouth

little missing, now he puts some flowers

is the last part that are the eyes

I liked how I leave makeup

I loved

and now it's my cousin's turn

Her name is Delfina

they already know her

I made several videos with her

see other videos that I participate

she came to my channel

my brother today, he did not want to paint

then Delfi was still

We call Chano to come, but he did not want

good already finishing

we just need the flowers and ready

we finished the video

and the witch was my aunt Naty

good bye I send kisses to all

we really liked how beautiful we painted

byeee

They liked me, as the witch painted us

I hope you leave me like

that the witch wants I like

byee

do not forget to subscribe to my channel

I send you hearts

and kisses for you, bye

For more infomation >> HALLOWEEN / tutorial maquillaje noche de brujas - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Interview de B. Creme par Max Allen (Toronto, 1992) (5/5) - Duration: 10:43.

For more infomation >> Interview de B. Creme par Max Allen (Toronto, 1992) (5/5) - Duration: 10:43.

-------------------------------------------

De Blasio Has Plans For Rockaways 5 Years After Sandy - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> De Blasio Has Plans For Rockaways 5 Years After Sandy - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

PAPA SOUP, easy recipe 😋. - Duration: 4:51.

ALEBRIJES Mexican food and more

POTATO SOUP

Ingredients

1/2 kilo of tomatoes

1/2 kilo white potato

1 clove garlic

A piece of onion

Salt

1 tablespoon oil

a bucket of chicken broth

Sprigs of parsley

Preparation

Peel the potatoes

Now cut the potatoes into strips as shown

Subscribe here ............>

Put them in a container with water

In blender, add chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic and salt

In a pan add the oil, allowed to warm

Then he adds what liquefy passing through a sieve

Add parsley and simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes

After this time add the potatoes with water

Cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat

Now add the bouillon cube and cook for 20 more minutes about

Check the potatoes can be easily cut to know they are cooked and ready to serve

Potato soup

Thank you for viewing our video, do not forget to like, subscribe to our channel, activate the bell and leave us your comments

For more infomation >> PAPA SOUP, easy recipe 😋. - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Avión con estrellas de la NBA es golpeado por OVNI a 9000 metros de altura - Duration: 2:03.

El equipo de baloncesto de Oklahoma City Thunder se ha visto envuelto en un aterrador y misterioso

accidente aéreo que aún no se ha explicado adecuadamente, llevando a algunas personas

a sugerir que el avión del equipo podría haber colisionado con un OVNI.

Steven Adams, que juega en la posición central para el equipo fue uno de los que se acercó

a los medios sociales en busca de respuestas tras el extraño incidente.

Preguntó al ingeniero y conocido Bill Nye, y al muy respetado astrofísico Neil deGrasse

Tyson, lo que podría haber causado eso, pero los dos hombres no estaban seguros.

En respuesta al extraño incidente de alto perfil, Delta Airlines hizo una declaración

oficial sobre la colisión en el aire.

Ellos dijeron que el avión había entrado en contacto con "un pájaro".

El vuelo Delta número DL8935, operando desde Minneapolis hacia Chicago como un vuelo chárter

para el Oklahoma City Thunder, probablemente se encontró con un pájaro al descender en

Chicago.

El avión, un Boeing 757-200, aterrizó de forma segura y sin incidentes; desde entonces

los clientes han salido del avión y los equipos de mantenimiento están evaluándolo.

La seguridad es la máxima prioridad de Delta.

Dijo Delta Airlines.

La sugerencia de que al entrar en contacto con las aves podría haber causado tanto daño

a un avión ha sido objeto de una gran incredulidad e incluso de un completo ridículo.

Todavía no está claro qué pudo haber causado el daño significativo a la nariz del avión

y bien podría seguir siendo un misterio.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét