Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

You are now at restaurant Nastrium.

The restaurant has been open since September.

In my menu I always build it up from...

... French classic flavors ...

... to Eastern, Asia.

Why Indonesia? Well, I am half Moluccan.

My grandma was always there in the kitchen, it is a cliche ...

... but she was in the weekend, actually Friday already cooking.

I have just inherited it, how to make rendang and boemboe paste.

I do here the rendang.

I have a signature dish with it.

We also have a concept restaurant, Backyard.

Which has a more informal setting and a little tapas style menu.

The mackerel dish.

I think that is very special.

I have been making this dish more than 6 weeks.

We serve it in the Backyard. And guests will find it so amazing with the fat of the fish ...

... combined with spicy meat.

The rendang.

And the soft coconut foam, we have cooked with lime leaves and lemongrass.

My kitchen style ...

... well I can say that this is the first time that I start my own business ...

... and my style is still a bit in development.

I will do my best and I think I have been a bit own style.

But where it will end, I do not know yet.

I think the future will tell.

I have just opened my own restaurant.

And we are just going to cook hard and make guests happy.

And get them to think wow this has been a nice experience.

And then we will see where it all comes to.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét