Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

Hello! I am roninpooh.

It is a product review.

"Thank you" message card.

Mop preliminary.

brush.

Mop body.

Place to put water.

mop.

It can be sprayed at hand.

Brush when cleaning the mop.

Drop garbage with a brush.

Strong garbage uses side brushes.

Mop detachment is Velcro.

Easy detaching is convenient.

There is a spray hole.

The hand portion is made into rubber.

There is a spray lever.

Wiping the floor.

Wipe with water.

It is easy to wipe clean.

Cheap goods.

Put water in this container.

I wash and use the mop.

I think it is ecology.

Add water and set.

Water comes out.

Water comes out like this.

It is very easy.

A detergent can be put in addition to water.

Cleaning orientations are reversed ·· lol.

It is very easy.

I forgot to review and I am cleaning seriously.

Cleaning can be done cleanly.

I think it's a good mop.

How is that?

It is a good product.

How was it?

Was this helpful?

Please also look.

goodbye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét