Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Something I experienced was that my father was a poet.

It was an age of war, of colonial war.

He was supposed to take me to do my homework

at his work, which was a warehouse on the railroad…

And he would escape this warehouse to take me on the track,

to catch small things that fell off the trains.

Usually it was little rocks, things he thought that sparkled.

But that sparkle was inside him, not on the object.

I think that was the first lesson in poetry that I had,

because seeing a man, who was my father, who transformed,

who became a boy and accompanied me

in that thing that...

wasn't quite adult, right?

This picking, this search for some worthless thing.

I find the same lesson, this philosophy,

in Manuel de Barros, when he teaches the value of what has no value,

of apparently what he would call "useless utensil".

So, what gives value to an object is its history.

And this has an history.

All of this, the place, the things here have an history.

I see this as something that is still a lesson…

for all of us. I mean, this example I gave,

this lesson I got from my father, him being a poet.

It wasn't the truth about what he did that interested me,

it was the way the amazed himself, with this discovery,

with this revelation of something that was…

The value of a piece of rubbish, right?

So, this…

This appreciation of that man being amazed,

se deixava encantar ele próprio,

allowing himself to become enchanted, gave me this…

this sense of quest, because it is not necessary…

First, to enchant the world, we must be enchanted ourselves,

we must know how. To be able to enchant

isn't so complicated, it's knowing how to find an history, right?

It is, say, being available to leave our own selves,

to emigrate from our certainties

and being able to be something else, someone else.

This journey is the enchantment.

It is the encounter that needs to realize…

It is only real if this thing, this creature

also journey towards us.

There is a process of double enchantment there.

For more infomation >> Mia Couto - Minha primeira lição de poesia - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Hablemos de Fantasmas - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Hablemos de Fantasmas - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween: tres looks de miedo para salir sin disfraz y no desentonar en ninguna fiesta - Duration: 10:05.

For more infomation >> Halloween: tres looks de miedo para salir sin disfraz y no desentonar en ninguna fiesta - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Listas de canales IPTV de Polonia en Kodi - Duration: 7:05.

For more infomation >> Listas de canales IPTV de Polonia en Kodi - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

6 trucos para mejorar el aspecto de tus estrías - Duration: 8:15.

For more infomation >> 6 trucos para mejorar el aspecto de tus estrías - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

Deontay Wilder, champion du monde de boxe, bouleversé par sa fille handicapée - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> Deontay Wilder, champion du monde de boxe, bouleversé par sa fille handicapée - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

MAIS VC Bolo de Banana Caramelada - Duration: 26:42.

I will make this cake recipe goalkeepers are holding is to give

mouth watering of who you will right hand

I own or I think it's cool O the crowd is already mixing for here

me sugar is 180 grams of sugar It is to make a broth some

He melted sugar and it started because usually the sugar pellets so

O because only he can hold right just think has no mercy has nothing

You do not have to mess cool fire can not be too high and

will not burn this sugar syrup and then you try to take the marbles here

but she is about to leave the tip of the banana I cut I'll put here O

and then I'll wrap this banana that sugar and to help form a sweet

banana or banana caramel Lassere I'll put a little water

in order to make the five-broth bananas half cup water now

sugar melts the guy read me and will do what the banana will stay with taste

Mello a little delay because the comes when in contact with water

cold it takes a scare and thala and then everything is now melting and juntinho

to about 15 minutinhos will look like O goes through this pan that

the valéria will move to where it looks like It is that it is the sweet banana is

almost a brooch branches revenue passes prakash do sica not all right

not even make love's already cool You need to go back to look for me to

nanny's there blender event let cool that our banana and

prolific pain I'll put one here cup of tea oil 3 eggs 240 ml

with 3G ah ah I think I think there was a

ghost op is that there'll put sugar and

affectionate steel cup a cup sugar equal right oil

and I will put cinnamon combining very fully with banana banana

crying bananas and I hit so I find the container lid

then I'll vote banana banana is now cold

then I'll put everything to make one pasta

the program will go on the march naked mass banana why gets that color

colorful addition to the right shin marina caramelized banana cover

not in the loop so the ox for free

that the radio

yesterday afternoon

and bananas are already cooked the rest is all net

mixed here I come to another civil which it is a logical sequence that does not

I come to another bowl I put flour three cups three cups of

flour and you will take to repair It is a creamy mass right and then when

will mix with flour that has mix well with flour okay and so on

will become the cake here I do not I can beat the flour that speed

this indicator agrees then I'll do a UFO a mass

beautiful she is going into this so that this side hunting here Gail

is full of bee think it's because milk is fish it

belinha than ever and do not have to have a little girl is already as she calls's there

ever's there was not a lot this jataí door bee there're nothing

Here this mixing well until the flour until flour disappears and

you will see that it is a powerful mass mass that we do get well

making right but oddly enough that our

mass in the mouth but it all road you see the full moon hole look at

cutting of the cake there pretty otto bock that there is after all mixed

flour only now that you put baking powder keg is a spoon

baking powder clear soup that ferments that will give a souped in

going for it is that is why quantities are important in things

what we do and you pay attention and especially sweets

salty and can err a little bit here a little there in the end I just ate

one realizes what is wrong Now the people are all sweet dinho me

even saw it takes days to arrive hours in

a result that gives all right this my way here she's with 26

cm diameter seven high because it grows well and

I put butter here is spent sugar and cinnamon with're there give

to match the situation within our cake that will now bring this

mass Mason to beautiful thing but without China does not seem the márcio

quarry we tow tow now oven and come one holds me

It is that I do not have all this lacks a earth arm but does not give to hold

I hope someone in your home PC or hold the side in place and

He is talking like me here in TV

and this thing here that exposing crap is bad is the only hard bread soft

that neither it nor the world looks is a stone soft-hard want bread is hard to have to

be hard there looks to soft class newcomer to the market

the animal is best release is that Whatever I had a mass of this content

pocket already so now will the difference in the tissues and have in your home and is

truth when water with something else when even in the child's head

batman week maria's husband whom You have to beat someone saw the world tá

soft

there was spread here is the situation and it goes into the oven to 180 degrees during

an hour people it is there as well cute I'll show you do not let the

tire drops here not that then burning business clean moc there

boot there in the oven I think I already have in the oven there was that smell good I

I'll get that is in the mail Tabao just to prove to work and the worm

it's big You do not if it makes you want

ae smell good smell people look at this is the smell calls vidinho right calls

neighbor and wooden spoon spoke to me then you'll get him here looks

the most elegant situation now I I will do aiaiai in a wooden spoon

sealed the handle of his wooden spoon're lava better let cool slightly

for you can misinform and this one already in point

the morninho already there I will misinform because this situation that I will do

now beautiful deserves attention Sir lady is special

while the well is a good cake right there we invented something else we

picks up a wooden spoon that is not here the business you have and fury so O

O the mother fertilizer in station as poor good all around bored bored

Now try the Halloween goal is good tom brady all stuck and the more it is

you do it will get hotter which is already good right

you do not imagine it to be good but its animal in his view that it is all

a cake I put the mouth to and stuck there

I out here will mix a thing You can not go wrong gedeon

x situation that wonderful sweet milk and 400 grams and sweet milk

where a box of cream queluz milk box of cream of already

mixed it comes from and how I got here one sweet milk 400 grams of candy

good right milk has to be one of the passages the cool is it is it takes a little

each mixture you do not want to be hitting here

eh girls beat me hit that here next to me and the fan valério

there will be like O're seeing there gets squishy I return the Jacobin

amarildo it or leave I will cover the sweet which will show how it looks

how it is already back in the Syrian there you see them now ok here

mix the other it is also just like is getting in and just right for

size of the giant cake and then you come here soon because it looks safe to

situation as it serves the holes in xi candy milk huh zos

jorge leite comes here and starts to O penetrate this texture it is

half cream so Will not because of the opium beauty

there begins to penetrate that situation in the holes can understand

complicate and make coverage as he worth getting O need not be or

sweets or anything zero skill here for it

sweet right aran there now takes the hard bread mol

he returned but here is squishy and gives right then it drops a bit so the country

run right the most beautiful time to visit cause

was causing her visit become more excited

op spectacle then we did not stay still very pleased with it so the

china more than getting these holes then no problem so we

He took the sweet pure milk I mother and came up here and made 161

forward O so the holes is that not bad is awful bad

stand there you come and cover the holes O looks the situation and there are sweet

sell to serve five goals to sell fabrício girl was fabrício not want

up the tree stop sleeve O property does not rise because the last time

confusion gave a bad tree is bad and did not but I'll take here

prosecute anyone caught there for me no I was I was not looking that beautiful brigade

in brigade will wait is maintained by the Brazil navy has ana you

She discovered the leg city with the city already said that is talking ana

point thigh that we are there in begins with the start is the city look

you who live in the city of Sardoá what else I said I have said

much to do with you in addition to sleeves should you ana Analândia Analândia

I know the interior sao paulo Edson coast is so not having to do

with me what will be speaking family sends logo

speaks very good can only because it has to do with a majority 123 am

not Anapú polis is not the quotation police

anápolis Huana it is not Cadoro show it is true that part of the air base is

we had here in the favela know the wallace mu anápolis language here

goiás indoor or really cool is Brasilia was that I speak is 150

km from 60 km from Brasilia is goiânia a town near hot air base has

this is where the staff are investigating whether the UFO look right objects

Flying is not really sit here do a nice thing right I do not see

UFO I was not actually in fact I was pru space when I got there I

even look I is spent barrier sound speed

I walked me no radio and was not you You should be asking you must have

that show insider well you have 11,000 Indians invade

show that the look I asked en talk Now there or talk radio mirrage movie

including this model and it was disabled two years later in la liga and

to a special remembrance in 2004 incredible moments and walked radiohead

It is a supersonic fighter that was used in air space patrolling

by Brazilian Air Force fighters bar he knew fabrício I went to

first civilian woman to fly name raj we reached that speed 1,500

knots an hour flight left the airbase of anápolis is and I saw the world come

thus upside down in Spain including

the cameraman who was with me right in another plane that type left in two

right and it all big guy all to pass evil we do a light workout and then

when we went he managed to catch a piece of flying just because the boy

when the animal so did the rap was made so we did not know it came out tortinho

the best name I took a bath because it has a custom right there I wanted

send a personal airbase desire the people who were there when I

I went there they give the aid of all firefighters expect people in output

would not oblige the first flight for both professional pilot as for me

so it has nothing to do with the baptism is baptism to them play together

all that water as well and they play gives a sand bath the small beach you go out to

situation when I left it was a little distressing and so look around

when I go out but it is beautiful look if you see the Brazil you realize that

the earth is blue that there is so much in 1501 Mrs. imagine what you mean

while you pass the sound barrier It is that I think I think i30 1200

sure makes a I thought it was make a noise as if anyone does

shut a door goes all is very beautiful for those who can get here is a

dream was a dream of mine I realized thank god has cool I want to thank

thank you thank you for reminding me of this

that pretty good now let's come back with a banana cake there is molina

hard will only arrive late thread I explain that we will deliver

um we're not as close to time is good to know for the following personal

if we stayed here as well and we already it was possible emplacar

maria there are the people who will receive our delight already addictive

Then thus has a caminhadinha of about 20 meters occurring in another

championship so the best way

there is cable and not have to play because it is a slope that is rising in Europe

calorific excuse will back win and looks so lets enjoy

to thank the TV staff anhanguera ever a hell of structure

here to make this framework to work and He gave right

everything went well and now do not know now You will be all right even if it is a home

winning is a house not exactly not exactly it is a

elma company is an office in your office for decades

up there and if you want here because I I put my head have seen

It does not leaves open the worth waiting we'll leave someone opens the door

the door the door something that leaves You see you plant will invade

my niece hit more I was a baby while you will only stay at home

even for yourself since then we keep looking for

any situation here until I got tired rather it is the following

They are three work for the fans here program assistance with every day a year

only have here on O girl office the connected TV

goiânia to go will you think for Larissa and you should be daiane

othon to bug the girls here people

they heard the plane hit to put my mother is here so we right

It puts the time it's nothing combined Teutonia was called in the plug

I was watching television or audio here in OAB ac in the the girls headset

heard here but even she wonders if you were seeing a clear program it

It is not connected to a thing that leaves the understand something and you work or

watch television they have TV probably will end up is to get

things to his side that the Flemish will grab the microphone and said here is not okay

cool can speak for all jobs meet will not work here is

quiet the staff are good to work so you can do some

thing to programming and work I can say that the employees are

and efficient and you are the owner still plays about 13 where the aik

owner here to make money not about the girl are not a

hospital supplies the distributor understands that beautiful place that braking

quiet and each is a place quiet here is a quiet street

so if we had not TV gets a little monotonous

already jack lew for us raise your hand

the vote because every day we watch You want to eat something else is

here I am wanting to send one day was going to the photo costs

I will say I did not want to talk to her when I was a singer sky up was

waiting until well take a photo mother and today you now have

idea who is our accomplice to It has with NGOs and now here in the UN not

fulfills that is not here but I can to say

luiz says something I'm watching you that bag sister who lives in beautiful

horizon yesterday I said before and will you are

doing and now it's explained

will I take home what you found this recipe that

cake was doing here to stay taking a table in the mood

look around there we took O gave a goal lot of trouble

imagine there hotter right I just knew it was a warmer city and then the

facebook will melt summer luck tatá fresquinho today is so good that

who came to employ here when Whole arrived spoke most went along

there to serve the cake for you and we let's eat

we'll eat together so this time is good you eat there you eat there

I like here is the sweetest milk there side you want is in yo

will see if there is anything that I spoke even come around there giving pear

come on You can start there was already ready

not speak for more than a year of new

this is another excellent everyone to 2 and pen until there is not only I come

ok here who will miss the top the deco goal of business contained

everlasting I'll tell you who are coming here has

not even know thee O gabriel required when Gabriel who was born to

this is true but that appears to have date seat with us or you hi

girls I go there as it is good because I do not here with me I will not give you

a piece so in order to see that we the opa is true that he has nothing

us how true the en

uai uai about someone you know who saw is not having a city here

near who have these myths but here in Police and the end has not yet taken

not yet but some go away so we

will have no problem or girls I I really want to thank first affection

second you have entered is the same I am I came to do really a

claim I knew it was a company such and

He says Luis spoke pro fabrício manufacturing will confirm that your husband

I am the fourth official it is not it

Luís i owns three if I'm the fourth

I work and bay right because we It works with luiz heck all day

then as we are in November 20th November is now the 13th

I saw my claim 13 of the company the bride sheet why do the

Bonfire party help-year mess is not the time is right to raise your

first employee turnover not but see it like I do every day I

I was having fun you are everything is over but can not lay claim in

agenda and was also the sheet was not good I'm not here to travel is good

thank brigade girls fabrício I loved

this is meant in the hose sleeve then you reason is because if you want to

folks in your house in your company finally right has several possibilities

we plummeted from sao paulo found It was and is maria was from now on people

He made the cake thought of you we want to get as well and see how

do you live who you are what are their associated wishes

right and try food of the day here it is not for everyone does not

all value then sends to us is show left port with the rain but

you there and tells his story It's good to have more free

you do registration

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét