Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Hey guys, welcome to my new video!

It feels like it's been forever since I had the spotlight all to myself, but don't fret;

I am back.

And I have something very...

SPOOPY for you all.

We all know that Halloween is fast-approaching, so I've teamed up with my buddy Tabbes to

get you guys in the spirit!

If I were to ask you "what is the most difficult part about Halloween", I know for sure that

the answer would be "fitting in with the children to get candy even though I'm a 54 year old

man and refuse to shave my horrendous butt-fluff of a beard to hide it but I'll attempt trick-or-treating

anyway and later be issued with multiple restraining orders and become a registered sex offender

in the process, losing my wife, having my children taken away from me and being left

with no candy to show for it"...

Luckily I don't know anything about that, so I'll have to settle for the second most

common answer to the question, which is "picking a Halloween costume".

Riiiiiight, so anyway.

Picking the perfect Halloween costume is often a stressful task because it's this very decision

that will be judged by onlookers for the entire evening.

The pressure is overwhelming.

And, let's face it: Regardless of others, we all still want a bomb-ass fucking costume,

right?

Nobody likes this sheet-over-the-head ghost bullshit.

We need something memorable!

Yeah!

And DON'T be this guy: Okay, let's get this

guide started!

I've got these ideas noted down... let me know what you think!

The English The American

The Australian The Japanese

The Italian Pfft, come on man, I thought you were better

than this.

These are EXACTLY the types of costumes you should be advising AGAINST.

This is infant shit.

Oh, you want something that hits a little harder, huh?

You want me to be a little more ruthless, do you?

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THIS!

J.K.

Rowling's first and second name!

Adam Sandler's best movie!

My Chemical Romance's next album Kim Kardashian's ladder to fame!

The Rick and Morty fanbase!

You're getting there, even if that last one was a bit of a terrible meme.

I'm trying to fit in with the youth, okay?

I know you have more punch in you.

You can swing harder than this.

Okay, okay.

What about these?

The Ricegum disstrack!

The Jake Paul talent!

The Casey Neistat sex appeal!

The Casey Neistat- okay, I'm not going there The Ricky Berwick!

KSI's knowledge, strength and integrity!

Culture's personality!

Jesus man, tone it down a bit.

You might offend someone with comments like those.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

You know what?

Screw this shit.

Part of the Halloween joy is coming up with your own costume idea.

Piecing it together into a wearable piece of modern art.

Guys... you don't need my advice with this.

Pick your favorite idea and just... run with it.

Halloween is about being yourself, not being who others want you to be…

Stand up strong, stand with your friends, and most importantly...

Be yourself.

Nobody can be a better you than you...

Uh, Crash?

What do you think you're doing?

Shit, sorry.

I was just testing out my FouseyTube costume.

If I'm completely honest, this year hasn't been a difficult one concerning my costume.

I'm going in my MAY-onnaise costume since it didn't get enough love in the May edition

of This Month in History.

The amount of love and care that went into that thing is like nothing I thought I possessed.

and maybe that's the point.

Maybe the holiday is all about love and how grateful we are for the-

I regret coming on this show.

Immensely.

This guide probably helped nobody.

Anyway, what do you think?

Someone's not going to have much candy this year, I'm afraid.

Hey Culture, need any help with costume ideas?

Tabbes and I have just compiled a list that you may or may not find useful.

I appreciate the assistance, but aren't we a bit too old for trick-or-treating?

I'm staying home this year Crash, after a certain point it just becomes creepy.

I had a feeling you would be like this…

TABBES, DO THE THING!

Now THAT is what I call scary!

A huge thank-you goes out to Tabbes for being in today's episode – please check out

her channel via the links below!

Have a fun and safe Halloween everyone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét