Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Mar 1 2018

Hi guys !

Let's go !?!

Welcome to Paradise hotel, how can I help you?

Good evening, I have a reservation for tonight.

May I have your name, please?

It's Peter brown.

One second please, let me check in our system.

Mr. Brown, it's a single Queen bedroom for 2 nights, is that right?

Yes, that's correct.

May I have your Id and Credit Card, please?

Sure. Here you go.

Thank you.

Is breakfast included?

Yes, we have continental breakfast, served from 6 to 9am.

That's great, thanks.

Anytime!

Mr. Brown, the resort fee is $ 2,00 per night and the security deposit is $150,00.

That will be $ 154,00. Are you paying in cash or credit card?

Credit card, please.

Thank you. Could you sign here, please?

Of course.

Here is your key.

Your room number is 205, on the second floor.

The stairs are on your left.

Just to remind you, the breakfast is served from 06:00 to 9:00 a.m.

Thank you.

Enjoy your stay.

Let's go to the questions ?!

The first question is:

May I have your ID, please?

May I have your ID?

May I have your ID and credit card, please?

Here you are

Here you are

Here you go

Here you are

Here you go.... Here it is.... Here you are...

The third question is:

One hundred and fifty-four dollars

One hundred and fifty dollars

security deposit

Check out

Cash

Bye bye guys ! See you !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét