Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

what is going on guys Patrick here bringing you a brand new video today we

have another cryptocurrency market update for you guys it's the 28th of

February last day of February things are looking pretty good and we have got some

pretty cool news articles for you guys I think you are going to enjoy before we

get started though two things I want to talk about first I want to be in New

York City in in Manhattan for the whole of next week so if any of you guys are

near or around that area and you guys think you'd want to come maybe do a

meet-up talk some cryptocurrency meet a cafe or coffee shop whatever it may be

let me know in the comments down below or send me an email or join the Facebook

group would be the easiest thing I'll leave it in the comments join the

Facebook group and yeah we can start getting that organized we have a few

people interested I know and I would love it if we could get a decent turnout

second thing I don't know if any of you guys any of my 11300 subscribers I 313

you guys are absolutely killing it thank you all of you guys who subscribed by

the way I don't know if any of you guys do video editing but I am looking to get

an intro for my youtube channel I know a lot of people have been saying you need

a cool intro with a cool song I know I just I'm terrible I'm doing it myself

so if any of you guys have some expertise when it comes to that again

leave the comment down below or send me an email or join the Facebook groups

that you just way to get in touch with me or even Instagram whatever it may be

get in touch with me we can work something out now guys let's jump right

into this thing if you haven't subscribed already make sure to smash

the subscribe button hit the bell icon next week to get notified every time you

release a new video that's enough of me rambling I'm sorry for those of you who

had to stick through that but for those of you who stuck through we got some

cool cool stuff for you in today's video so first of all JP JP Morgan sees crypto

as competition and risk to its business and SEC annual report they should they

should write this book but it does look pretty cool the picture here is pretty

funny if you guys remember before we heard a lot of things about you know

them saying Bitcoin wasn't good all bitcoins bad bitcoins of scammed

bitcoins these bitcoins that then we saw that they were investing in and now we

are seeing according to the US Securities and Exchange

mission that they put it under um JPMorgan Hey they added a segment on

crypto curse currencies to the risk factor section of their 2017 annual

report so guys I mean I'm not surprised it is definitely something that is here

to stay so the beginning of February you see they even referred to crypto

currencies crazies as an innovation and they're unlikely to disappear which we

all agree on if you're on this channel you probably agree with that however

before here it is Jamie Dimon called big Bitcoin a fraud

and threatened threatened to fire any employee that traded BTC on company

accounts so if that doesn't scream terrified to you I don't know what does

we also have a lot of speculation that maybe that was try he was trying to

manipulate the market because that did cause the price of Bitcoin to dip in

order for them to pick up some more however that was pretty cool news now

the second thing is the self-proclaimed Satoshi Nakamoto a Craig Wright was sued

for five billion dollars just a quick run-through of what happened basically

someone claims that he stole hundreds of thousands of bitcoins which now valued

at roughly five billion dollars of from David climene's estate pretty

interesting that's a lot of money Jesus five billion dollars worth of

Bitcoin that's absolutely insane so he was the self for clean Satoshi Nakamoto

I don't know if you guys watched the documentary but yeah he self proclaimed

that he was no one really believes him I don't think anyone thinks he's the real

Satoshi Nakamoto I don't I don't believe it

uh and third last article Bill Gates crypto currencies cause debts in The

Fairly in a fairly direct way he did this in his reddit ask me anything so

just kind of reading the quote the main feature cryptocurrency is there an enum

and huh now you're gonna trying to read that word tongue-twister right there I

don't know why I can't speak sometimes when I make videos anonymity there we go

that's right word I don't think this is a good thing the gun

ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good

thing right now cryptocurrencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs

so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way

I think the speculative wave around ICS and crypto currencies is super risky for

those who go long it's interesting Oh bill key it seems to be changing his

mind a decent amount because I also heard him talk before in an interview

where he said bitcoin was here to stay now maybe maybe speculating maybe he

does believe it is here to stay but that is not a good thing maybe that's what he

meant in the interview it was just you know

people manipulate words the way they want to innovate it seemed like he was

saying bitcoins good well from this ask me anything maybe he had second thoughts

I don't know what it could be but I don't necessarily agree with him because

money I get that it's easier I guess so I guess with Vic with cryptocurrency it

is easier to do these things and get away with it

however guys people have been doing like these things aren't you know Bitcoin

might have say Bitcoin came around in 2008 this has been going on for so much

longer than 2008 they've been doing fine they've been you know tax evasions been

going on fine you know terrorist funding has been going on fine with whatever

currency they want or a Fiat they want and money laundering same thing this

isn't a new thing I like sure it's going to be around with Bitcoin with

cryptocurrency a lot of people are saying oh isn't that using the black

market yeah so is dollars okay so I don't really like to hear that I don't

think it's a solid structural argument just saying that oh it's used for bad

things because by that case we really shouldn't be using anything because

everything is used everywhere there is good there is also bad anyways enough

about the news let me know what you guys think of that down below in the comments

all three articles or whichever one is your favorite let me know what you guys

think of it down below let's take a look at the market though again we're

hovering pretty close to where we were yesterday not much has changed

Bitcoin dominance again getting close to 40% which means all coins are

bleeding and if we run through the list that's basically what we're seeing we're

seeing a ton of red now this this uh I don't think I think tomorrow we might

have a green day I'm gonna explain to you guys why at the end when we look at

the in depth chart the technical analysis chart we have been following

with Bitcoin as it's still stayed within those limits we're gonna find out

however everything's down even including Bitcoin everything's down let's take a

look at the 7 days 7 days we have a sort of a mix but definitely more red coins

like Finance is up 12% the week and nano is up 8% however 81% however it is down

10% today not really much of a surprise if I were to open a nano right here for

you guys will show you why just a little bit of logic when it comes to trading

cryptocurrency stuff everyone you know if you don't know what already you're

going to I guess learn it as you go first things first we had a huge pump up

in price that is because nano I I don't believe it was a pumping up I'm gonna

say it again I don't think this is a pump and um it doesn't make sense

because there has been no dump however it went up in law in value because the

price had been dropping so much due to the hacking of the exchange big Grail

it's dropped a ton you know it put a shadow over the name as I like to say

and then finally reached a point where it just broke under $7 and people are

just like this is ridiculous this had a high of $34 uh maybe even more 35 almost

36 dollars and it's you know it has it works it does what it's supposed to do

it's a good coin it you know fast transactions no fees it's good it

doesn't belong it was like 20-some to rank 20 something it doesn't belong

there so price went back up and then corrected a little bit because we had

such a fast run up correct it a little bit the kind of leveled off had another

pump and it's down a little bit again with days like today where every coin is

red it's not surprising that we see a little bit of a correction with Nano its

price that increased significantly now I saw I got people asking me up here

should I buy Nano and I was saying if you're going long

with nano yes go ahead purchase whatever you want if you are not if you just want

to make short-term gains maybe within the week I would stay away because after

a huge increase in price like this it basically doubled in value it's not a

good time to get into any cryptocurrency when it doubles in value in 24 hours now

I could still triple quadruple but you start getting into a play of risk

evaluation chances of it are you know a lot less likely however if you are going

long and with the all-time high with the situation the markets are in right now

there's definitely a lot of space for us to see you know nano just shoot up back

to its all-time highs and wait past it because again it doesn't deserve to be

ranked 22nd I think we could see Nano break top 10 guys it does what it needs

to do and it does it very very well now again days like this and for those

of you guys have a binson channel a while and if this is your first video if

you haven't heard me say this before this is black friday for crypto

currencies now you guys know Black Friday is the day everything's on sale

at least that's how it works in the u.s. very famous day everything's on sale

Best Buy does huge sales TVs are 50 to 70% off that's Black Friday and it

happens you know at the end of November I don't know exactly what the day is but

cryptocurrency has it happened every so often we get another 5% 10% down day for

your favorite coins which just means it's a buying opportunity especially

with the situation the markets in right now the market is looking to break out

it's struggling a little bit but it is looking to have its break out anytime

now I'm just waiting buying more of my coins buy more of my favorite coins one

of the ones I'm recently picking up a lot of is Bobby you guys have heard me

talk about this before it's down so much again I might pick up some more maybe

dollar cost average because I am currently in the negative with it

however I think I picked them up roughly around here when I was around the 145

and down ten cents it's not the worst thing in the world we'll live especially

since we're going long it's only had a sixty million dollar valuation it has

easy easy easy road to 10x don't forget guys none of this is financial advice

before forget I'm not financial advisor I'm dissing off financial advice I have

to say that every video make sure to do your own research guys it's the only way

to feel confident and to keep your money safe is to do your own research and only

invest in stuff you believe in however I do recommend going to research wahby it

does have a lot a lot of potential and where can you pick it up you may ask if

you go over here finance I'll leave a link to Finance

down below but you guys can go ahead and pick up some of your favorite all points

all the top all coins are owned by Nance it's probably the easiest exchange to

use other than coinbase maybe but you can't really get all coins there at

least not many so Finance is where I get all my all coins and they do have why be

on there that is where I picked up my Wahby and Tron actually is one of the

few coins up today I like to cover trunks I know a lot of you guys in the

channel follow for Tron because you guys are Tron investors as well it's reaching

close to a 3 billion dollar market cap help pretty steady here as the whole

market has kind of fluctuated over the last one to two weeks we've had a lot of

like sideways movement we went up a decent amount in the market and then we

went down I know this very simplified terms but we did basically have a nice

little pump to increase the market than we had for a week then we had another

week where it was a lot of red all over the market everything was bleeding and

now we've kind of leveled off and I said when we level off it's good I'm waiting

for a nice nice nice move upward and start to enter the bullish market now

Tron's actually add to another exchange today I saw in the Facebook group

someone posted so thank you for posting that I don't remember who it was I don't

have the Facebook group open but I remember someone the Facebook groups

always a great place to get updated all the time now currently six people now

are on sell for Bitcoin you guys are absolutely crazy I don't don't listen to

this this will lose you money right here

technical analysis summary will lose you money the only way to not lose money is

to do your own technical analysis and this is the chart I have recently been

messing with this is the technical analysis I did again it's not very

complex at all we could definitely go into a lot more detail I try to keep it

fairly simple for everyone to understand basically this is our resistance line

this is our support line you guys can tell bitcoins kind of been trading up

here for the last God who knows how long I'm when did this first break in around

the 6th of December so it's been in here for a few months and we had a child up

here which we were trying to break through we were balancing up in here

hoping to break past this resistance line which would cause a definite

definite decent price increase we can delete this right now because that did

not hold currently broke under it unfortunately but still came back up and

now we're testing this resistance line again today which is why I'm saying

today is a big day for cryptocurrency and it's a good time to pick up some all

coins because if we do break past this this is all about risk analysis so one

thing that could happen obviously is we could turn down and we could start

climbing our way down do i think bitcoin is going to reach these levels of $2000

i don't think so i think we have a strong support line right here the

200-day moving average if you guys don't understand anything we're on say if i'm

saying a lot of words comment down below I'll try and explain in the comments if

you guys need some more help with technical analysis I know a lot of you

guys are not cryptocurrency you know you guys might be new to cryptocurrency may

be gone in today's your first veer you're watching in which case I hope I'm

doing it good I'm doing a good first impression you know but yeah basically

hopefully we're gonna break this resistance line too which case I can't

say how high I think we could go I think we definitely maybe start reaching these

levels maybe up to the 12 13 14 thousand dollar mark is where we'll probably face

a little bit of resistance again but this is a very big resistance line

that's been holding for a while so breaking through that will definitely be

very very good for Bitcoin also just very basics right here this is the stock

RSI the one of the two charts I use at the RSI and I have the stock RSI not the

only things you guys can you protect : Alice's obviously there's a lot of

things you can do but in summary when to make this very very simple for you guys

when the blue line crosses the red line good sign you guys can tell blue line

crosses the red line goes up blue line cross

the red line goes up when red line crosses the blue line goes down right

simple simple terms right there for you guys so um those of you guys who need it

those of you guys who don't then you guys don't know what I'm talking about

right so yeah we're good um so yeah hopefully we see Bitcoin break through

here and start moving upwards that is what I am excited for that's what I'm

looking forward to in the next couple of days maybe we could come back down a

little bit but again do some risk analysis see would you rather lose $500

in the long run and maybe gain a few thousand or would you want to wait and

hold off and play the risk of maybe not going back down so that's kind of what

you guys have to play well that's what we all have to play with with

cryptocurrency is all risk analysis what you guys think is the right move so let

me know down below what you guys are going to be doing with within the next

couple of days maybe even with today what you guys are gonna do with crude

with your cryptocurrency let me know down below and smash the thumbs up

button if you guys enjoyed the video don't forget to leave a comment

answering the two questions I asked in the beginning of the video I really

really need some help with this so make sure you guys do answer those in the

comments down below guys thank you so much for watching subscribe if you're

new and make sure you hit the notification bell to get notified every

time we release a new video and thank you so much for watching I'll see you

tomorrow for another video

For more infomation >> WABI, TRON TRX, BITCOIN BTC! BILL GATES HATES CRYPTO? CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET NEWS - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

Shepard Smith Reporting 02/28/18 3PM | February 28, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 45:03.

For more infomation >> Shepard Smith Reporting 02/28/18 3PM | February 28, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 45:03.

-------------------------------------------

News 6 Investigates: Chemical peel lawsuit - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> News 6 Investigates: Chemical peel lawsuit - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ekattor Tv Sangbad 1 March 2018 Bangladesh Latest News Today Ajker Khobor bd News all bangla - Duration: 27:10.

Bangladeshi all news every day update....just subscribe meghin orobi news channel.....u fine everything

For more infomation >> Ekattor Tv Sangbad 1 March 2018 Bangladesh Latest News Today Ajker Khobor bd News all bangla - Duration: 27:10.

-------------------------------------------

Oscars: Iconic Statuette Reimagined as a Woman | THR News - Duration: 2:45.

In the age of Time's Up and #MeToo, The Hollywood Reporter is wondering:

What would the Oscar statue would look like if it were a woman?

To answer that question, THR commissioned A-list artists,

sculptors and designers to reconceive the coveted gold trophy.

These top creatives dreamt up new versions of the iconic statuette,

some influenced by recognizable Hollywood women like Grace Jones

and Barbra Streisand's character in Yentl — while others

were inspired to create a more abstract take on the concept.

Here, we take a look at the 12 Oscar statuette interpretations,

designed for the #MeToo era, and don't forget — after you've checked out

all the new looks, head to THR.com and vote for your favorite.

First up...Grace Jones and Wonder Woman influenced

the London-based graphic artist's rendition.

Next up, the New York-based artist says: "I see a man in a defensive posture,

gripping a weapon." Her version embodies feminine

ideals of intuition (the moon) and compassion (the heart).

In this design, the Canadian illustrator aimed only to

refine the form until "it felt like Oscar, only a woman."

Here, the Swedish illustrator paid homage to Hattie McDaniel,

the first black woman to win an Oscar, in 1940, with her creation.

For our next take..."There is no form of the female body that can't be objectified,"

says the California installation and performance artist.

"But no one is going to slap her on the butt when she's a gelatinous heap."

Meanwhile, Barbra Streisand in Yentl was this California illustrator's muse.

"The film was before its time and dealt with

societal complications of gender fluidity," he says.

For this submission, the New York illustrator drew

Oscar as a "strong, dignified and sexy woman."

Next, this Berlin-based artist depicted a broken

face to signify female anger and the "breaking of taboo."

The Oscar-winning 'La La Land' set designer provided our next entry,

constructing a totem of inspiring women out of Kathleen Kennedy's forehead,

Bette Davis' eyes, Halle Berry's smile

and Rita Moreno's feet, among other icons' features and parts.

For this version...Instead of a human shape, the NYC graphic artist

and Farrar, Straus and Giroux creative director

"abstracted a form that suggests an evolution."

Next, the Berlin-based artist is back with his second interpretation — which

has a raised, defiant fist. He describes it as a

"feminine but powerful version of the Oscar."

And finally, after multiple attempts at more abstract renderings,

in the Canadian artist's second entry, he ultimately

decided to keep the "spirit of the original."

Head to THR.com to vote for your favorite of these revolutionary designs

and while you're there, you can also draw your own creation and submit it.

The best entries will be featured online.

In the meantime, tell us which of the female-inspired Oscar statuettes

is speaking to you in the comments section.

For The Hollywood Reporter News, I'm Lyndsey Rodrigues.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét