Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

Wait a minute, this is too dark!

Nah, I like red better.

There we go!

Today I wanted to get out of home and talk about

the gear that I carry with me when I am travelling

or just recording video. But before the video starts, I wanna say my

speech that gear is useless and...

I think it's crucial for you starting out to understand

that you don't need the best equipment in the world.

There isn't: He can do it, because he has gear.

Because your gear is never enough for you,

you buy a camera, a lens, a mic...

but you always want more, you want a gimbal,

a new microphone, you want everything.

So, there isn't: He does it, because he has the gear to do so.

And this is something really hard

to understand when you are just starting on photography,

when I was starting, I also had those thoughts

that I didn't make videos because I didn't have the gear.

I needed a camera! I needed a lens!

If I didn't have those equipments, I wouldn't make as great videos.

You only realize that the camera has a small impact on your videos,

when you actually get to buy a good camera.

I don't like carrying a lot of stuff in my bag, only the necessary.

There was a time when I carried everything I had in my bag, but

it doesn't really make sense, it would only make it harder for me.

Even not putting everything that I have in my bag

It does not mean that there's just a few things in it.

And it doesn't mean that it is heavy, either.

A few months ago, I made a video about my gear

that I use to make videos and take photos.

today, I wanted to talk about my organization and how

I carry everything on trips

Show some of my new gear

And also make a new video, because that one is a little too old and I have got much better in making videos.

Every time when I am traveling, I like to carry my laptop to edit

photos and start editing the videos...

But it doesn't fit in my camera bag,

There is no space for it.

So, I always have to carry another bag, which

ends up being a little annoying to travel and unpack stuff,

but not too much.

So, let's change the set, so I can show my bag.

On the top, I have a cable

to charge my phone and a micro-usb cable

Always good!

The most important thing is my camera,

the Sony a7Sii, with the 24-70mm f/4

But it is recording me right now, so I can't show it.

And here goes my Rode Video Mic Pro+.

That I cannot show either, because it is recording the sound right now.

After that,

50mm f/1.8 lens,

A really good and cheap lens

The canon one is even cheaper, but Sony's is also affordable.

So, a tiny lens, really good in low-light,

And it also has a nice bokeh,

And I like to use this lens!

I wasn't really using it, I pretend to use it more often, because its image is very beautiful.

And here a 70-300mm,

f/4.5-5.6

It's a G series, so

It's a really good lens.

Unlike Canon's that sucks.

It will give me a really cool zoom,

It is a telephoto

This is if I wanna zoom in a bird,

squirrel or something like that, I like to have

it with me, I don't use it as often either.

But it has a really cool image, I should use it more often.

Well, if you have already seen this channel,.

you know that I love aerial footage.

Drone,

DJI Mavic Pro.

As you can see, it is portable, because it is foldable.

So, it becomes tiny

when you fold it and this is way it is good for traveling, its image quality

is okay, not as good as the Phantom's...

It is decent. It has 30 minutes of battery life,

So, it is a solid drone. I think the Mavic Air would be better,

because it's smaller and has a better video quality, but

I already have this one, the Mavic Air is expensive and

It's gonna be hard to sell this one, so it's fine...

Only because it is small and fits in my bag, I already love it.

Two extra batteries for the drone

A portable usb-charger

The sd-card box

There isn't many of them now...

And now, two filters: Polarizer and ND

Always good and if you want a video talking about why I use an ND filter, comment below!

Here I have

the Mavic Remote

I slide my phone in here, I connect it

and I can fly the drone, one thing that sucks are those joysticks

that are removable on the Mavic Air

and it is easier to put in the bag, but it fits well

Here I have a GoPro Hero 5

I don't have the 6, because

it is too expensive and I don't use Gopros as much

I have this one, because it is good to have one of those

It is not about why I have it is all about: why wouldn't I have it?

In which case would it annoy me?

It's so small...

Here I have an audio recorder, the Zoom H5

which I was using in the beginning of the video.

but I changed the setup.

A very good recorder, it has two XLR jacks

that are also P10.

And here there is a P2 jack, which I use

with my Rode Video Mic Pro+

So, it's perfect

It records audio in 2 channels, so

it's more than I actually need

And here I have this little organization pouch,

that I have many of them

with cables, a microphone

an intervalometer to make time-lapses.

A lot of stuff.

I have many of those,

there's another one here, for example.

But I have, like, 7, of different sizes.

Whenever I need one, I grab one,

But I am currently using only one.

There is one thing that I always carry with me, but it's also being used to record this video, which is my

JOBY Gorilla pod

which I am using to

see the screen by my cellphone with the JOBY guy.

I am always using it, in every vlog,

every video I make outside of my home or something,

always using it.

So, things that I don't always have with me,

Sensor cleaning, if I am gonna travel, I always have it, but

It blows a little air.

It cleans the image sensor and I hate to

take those off in post-production. It is possible on photos, but

in videos it is almost impossible.

So, I never do it.

But I hate it when the sensor is dirty, so...

it's always with me when I am traveling, but

when I am just going to do a little shoot, I don't usually have it.

Lighting, it is so important...

Sometimes I have this.

Really powerful actually, but it's got a problem

I could be using it right now, but

it makes a huge shadow,

so I end up not using it that much,

only when I can't have my softbox with me

My friction arm

that I can mount it anywhere, you name it.

But it doesn't support my camera,

so it's not as practical.

It is only helpful for lighting or mics...

Like this.

I grab this

And I am gonna mount it on my drawer, like this.

This is something i may need

I love the gopro gimbal to make smooth takes

Very good, monopod

with a ball head that I bought

Sometimes I need it

Very good as well

There is this cart that works as a slider, but it

goes on tables, so you slide it over the table

and it makes a smooth movement.

But it isn't as handy, so...

I don't always have it. And

my steadycam

that isn't really good...

Because the brand isn't really good

But it is handy when I need some smooth footage.

I don't put it inside my bag...

I end up taking it by itself

Let's see if I can get a gimbal until the end of the year, right?

The coffee is cold, but I am pretending it is good.

It actually sucks, because it is really cold.

So, that's basically it, I don't always

bring everything I have, today I have only a few things

inside my backpack.

Because I am only doing this small shoot,

I find really interesting to see the gear

that people use to create videos

TIRED OF MAKING SUBTITLES... IT'S BEEN OVER AN HOUR... Like, subscribe and follow me on Instagram (link on the description below)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét