Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Music is one of the elements to be added to a short film or a movie.

It is an element that has to be in function of what happens in the film. In this case,

In this case, in Tadeo's short film [Tadeo Jones] and with Tadeo's films I am at

the service of the film and at the service of the director (s).

I have a hard time getting something I'm comfortable with.

The problem is that you have short time when you have to deliver the music and of course

you can't wait... I like to make a music, leave it there, let it breathe.

I can't do this!

But I can't make it when I'm doing music for films because I have some time to deliver the music,

I have to finish it and the director and the producer are waiting.

I usually do more or less the same thing every time. I watch the film and with the director's comments

what I do is make a musical motifs on piano and with those musical motifs

then I apply them to the music that I am going to make in the soundtrack, but I always

play before on the piano and I take out those ideas, those cells, those motifs and then use them

in the film. And sometimes the leitmotiv is a melodic thing, but sometimes it's a sound alone or it's a chord...

or it's... it depends a little bit on the movie, whatever it calls you.

Sometimes what I also like to do is to go running and play music and do something else

that doesn't make me think about the music I have to solve, and in that way, many

times I feel that ideas come up to me.

I am more into the music of John Williams or how those music sounds... I see myself more...

I don't know how to make it, but I see myself more reflected in that music because I... it would be impossible for me

it would be impossible for me to make that kind of music but it's the music that I listen to and that fills me and

that fills me and I love to listen to, right? Hans

Zimmer also: there are things that I love about Hans Zimmer, so a little is more the result and not how you get it.

With Autómata I feel a bond that I don't feel with many of my other soundtracks.

This is the second film I've made with the director, which is Gabe Ibáñez, with whom

I made Hierro, this is the second time I've worked with him... I know him a bit but Autómata,

it was for me a gift to be able to work in Autómata and explore

a different and risky musical universe; We had our problems with the American producer because we did

did things that the Americans would perhaps not do. We took, did, recorded

a choir and the choral music linked it to the robots. And that was a bit like: "How?

You are assigning a human voice to a robot?"

And Gabe and I loved it, we thought it was a thing that worked very well

despite the contrast. And in the end we got that, we push that idea forward, and for that type

of ideas Autómata is one of my favorite soundtracks.

But terror… I've made a few horror movies and I have a great time making horror movies

because you can explore different sonorities because terror can be achieved in many ways.

Supporting the terror with music and that exploration, those dissonances...

what do you want to do with music you can do in many ways, right? Animation

is a little bit of a way that is very limited, you have to go this way, you can't get out

much. The music of animation has to be here, instead the terror where you can do

many different things and that's cool, that's cool.

For more infomation >> Zacarías M. de la Riva: talent, hard work and luck - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Hobby De Luxe 490 KMF - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Hobby De Luxe 490 KMF - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Exploring Abandoned Museum of the Finger of God - URBEX - Abandoned places - Duration: 5:59.

November 28, 2018

THE FINGER OF GOD FALLS

THE FINGER OF GOD FALLS

THE FINGER OF GOD FALLS

GOOD MORNING

Today in the middle of this storm that lashes the Canary Islands

we move to the Gran Canario village of Agaete

On November 28, 2005 for the first time in 200 years a tropical storm crosses the Atlantic

and hits the Canary Islands with winds of up to 245 km per hour.

The fall of the upper part of the finger of God is among the extensive destruction that the storm made.

A rock that was a symbol of the island of Gran Canaria

At that time, a museum was built completely deodorized to the finger of God

however after the fall of the upper part of the finger of God

the museum is abandoned, being destroyed and place where vagabonds live

as always we ask you to subscribe to the channel to not miss the next videos and that you support us in Patreon if you are possible (link in the description box) to continue making videos.

we see that it was a symbol of Gran Canaria

this is the part that fell during the storm

this is the view from the road of the Village

no Trespassing. danger of landslides.

Hello

Hello

This is what the museum was going to be.

It is full of garbage.

He must have spent a lot of money here. These are the bathrooms

You can tell that someone has lived here

Someone took the place to live.

Step from being a museum to a place to live some vagabond.

Once the finger of God fell, the place was abandoned.

Look at the windows you had, the wooden doors.

This should be a place where you want to put pictures or photographs. Up there are some rails.

noises are heard because there is a storm of wind today

this should go on the floor.

Everything is full of garbage. It is a pity. Everything has been destroyed and abandoned.

Do you see how big it was?

I do not know if it looks good.

This is what remains of a museum that is now unviable.

It is appreciated how big it is.

we come a little closer

to see the dimensions of the site, you see that it is very high

I think it was real size to the original.

from here we say goodbye

If you liked the video give us like, subscribe, share, support us in Patreon if you can (link in the description box) and we'll wait for you in the next video. Thank you very much. A greeting.

For more infomation >> Exploring Abandoned Museum of the Finger of God - URBEX - Abandoned places - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

David De Gea is Manchester United's 'only world class player,' insists Gary Neville - Duration: 2:34.

David De Gea is Manchester United's 'only world class player,' insists Gary Neville

GARY NEVILLE insists that keeper David De Gea is the only world class player at Manchester United.

The no-nonsense former legend reckons the Spanish stoppers consistently brilliant performances make him the teams stand-out star.

The player turned pundit, 43, said: De Geas the only player Manchester United have got at this moment in time that I would say has performed for the club at a world-class level.

But to me De Gea is their stand-out player in terms of world standard at the club without a shadow of a doubt.

You could maybe say Sanchez, but not at Manchester United yet, even if he has been at a level for the last five or six years that you would say is world class.

Sanchez has endured a difficult start following his move from Arsenal, scoring just once in seven outings and often failing to fit into the team pattern.

And it means Neville, speaking to Goal, doesnt rate club record signing Paul Pogba in the very top bracket, either.

De Gea has definitely been the stand-out performer for United this season as they chase second place in the Premier League behind noisy neighbours City.

The Spanish star saved United from conceding in the first leg of Uniteds goalless last 16 Champions League clash with Sevilla last week.

He rubber-stamped Nevilles opinion of him with a pivotal point-blank save from a Luis Muriel header at the end of the first-half.

The return leg is at Old Trafford on March 13 as boss Jose Mourinho continues his chase for a third Champions League trophy.

Before then United face two league games against struggling Crystal Palace and top four rivals Liverpool.

The Anfield brigade are breathing down their necks and their clash is a proverbial and crucial six-pointer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét