Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 27 2018

Hello guys, what's up? Today I'm gonna teach you

how to edit and create new dolls, avatars, caricatures, or

anything else that you wanna call, in the new Brazukete and Wear and Paper's

that's called Portrait Creator

Here I'm gonna show you the version Woman Pack #1

but the functionality is the same to all the other versions

So the first thing that you're going to see after extracting the files

is that you'll have this PSD, which is the main file with the doll

and a folder called Papers, where you'll find patterns and compositions

for you to add in your inside your PSD file.

So, we're going to work only with this PSD file at first

So, you're going to open it in Photoshop

mine is already opened here...

The version I'm using here is Photoshop Creative Cloud or CC

Here you can see on the right side that you have Layers

where you'll find the clothes, the hair styles, eyebrows

everything related to the doll.

These are icons that are folders. Inside these folders you'll find

other folders and layers

like these two over here.

You're going to notice that there are some folders

that has a lock on the side and with this lock button pressed down

like this other one here bellow.

To unlock, you just need to click the folder and then press this locker button

up here

you'll notice that all the lockers are gone

When I apply to the folder, all the files inside are affected.

I've created some folders and layers

with equal colors because they're related

to each other

So, there are shoes of the doll that they need to be bellow

these other layers up here

and there're shoes that are better if they stay above

So, the blue color refers to shoes.

You can see here

the yellow color that is from her scarf...

...there's also another piece of the scarf

that's inside the folder accessories.

She has the piece of the scarf... I'm gonna activate here...

...so you can see...

...that is the scarf that must be above the other layers

and if you and the complement of the scarf

fluttering here with this part

you can activate this other yellow layer of the scarf

So the layers are referring to each other. Blue for shoes...

...and we're going to see more options throughout the tutorial.

The first thing that we're gonna do is changing the Background folder

that is red

that is also related to the Realism folder

that is the layer that brings texture to the doll

You'll see that are 3 types of papers

this is the Paper 1

this is Paper 2

and the Paper 3

Let's say I want to activate paper 3

So, I'm gonna activate Paper 3 here, you'll see that even with the locker

I can activate and deactivate

And then I'm gonna go up, on the Realism folder

I'll activate it and disable Paper 1, that I had before

and activate Paper 3

So, if I here I had Paper 3 selected, I'll need to select also in the Background.

And there's still the color left... if you want to change the color

of the paper or of the flat Background, just double click this small square

and in the Color Picker you can choose the color

Click and move the picker...

and select the color that you want.

So it's pretty easy, just double click and pick the color that you want.

In case the paper is active, don't forget to activate up there

Here, the first thing to do is to edit this Background

and there's a text layer that is a sample

only for you to see how it looks

if you want to edit it, just double click the text

and edit

To edit it, just type a new name here and it'll already be

with this Warp effect

that is this curve up here

I'm gonna disable this layer, hiding here

If I wanted a transparent Background

I'd just needed to hide the Background folder

and this red layer here

If I want to save a transparent PNG, for example, that's what I need to do.

The second thing, is the Body folder

that has three skin tones

the dark...

there's a little more darker...

I'm gonna choose the lighter one, so we can edit the other layers

I advise you to not change the order of the layers inside the folders

because it can happen of you to click in a layer and drag it

you see, here, my hand cursor?

where this gray line is, that's where if I drop it

the layer's gonna stay

So, I advise you NOT to do this

Don't drag folders, don't drag layers...

just leave it as I put it

So, here you can see that there is the layer

of noses, the noses folder

There are three layers inside

You can alternate it, and choose the type of nose that you want...

for your doll..

I'm gonna choose the small one

You can choose the mouths. In the case of mouths,

there's a folder inside the mouth's folder

that is a larger closed mouth.

It's inside a folder... I'm gonna hide this smile here...

And I'm gonna expand this folder so you can see it

This mouth.... I'm gonna enable this folder...

This mouth, has only one active layer

which is the red mouth.

If I want to change the color of the lipstick

so, I'm gonna activate this color layer for the lipstick

and gonna activate this shadow layer

that is the "shadow" one

You're gonna notice that there are some layers...

of clothing, for instance, that will have this color layers

and a layer called Shadow for object's shadows

To make it more realistic... So, once the color is applied

I'm gonna enable also the Shadow layer.

If we go to the Eyes folder, you're gonna see that

there're the green, blue... brown...

And also the smiling closed eyes, that are here eyes when she's smiling

So there's the blonde...

and brown...

As she's with a brown hair, I'm gonna choose the brown color

Finishing the eyes, we're gonna go to the eyebrows...

There're a thick and a thin version...

I'm gonna choose the thin one, so you can see...

We'd set up the eyebrows, let's see the extra makeup settings

Here, you add more redness to the nose,

or freckles... You can add a blush

or a blush more soft too...

And here is the most lovely part which is the hair styles...

It's divided in folders.. Black, blonde, red...

and brown.

Here I've chosen a brown one.

I've activated the folder, and you see that she's still bald

You can setup any other hair style...

Let's select here...

..a blonde, to highlight...

Or it could be a red too, let's see the red here...

This one is pretty nice, huh?

And now, let's see the clothes...

On clothes, there're dress and the top and bottom clothes...

That's why they're related here.

That are the violet colors.

On the top folder, there are some clothes that you can change the colors

and put also a print on the t-shirt..

I'm gonna select here a t-shirt... You can see it's a black t-shirt...

Look how many things are there on that folder.

You can adjust the panel so you can read the names better.

Here is the active layer inside the t-shirt

It's this first one here that is the dark t-shirt

If I want to change it's color, then I'll activate the color layer

And the shadow layer, which suits for shadow, that I said you'll see often

I'm gonna activate it too, to make this shadow marks over her t-shirt

So here, it's like I said, if I wanna change colors, I can choose and click OK

What if I wanted a patterned t-shirt?

instead this print here in the middle...?

I could simply hide this Print layer, which stands for the print

and activate this patterns layer, which are these repetitive prints

I'm gonna activate it, look how cool it is...

Here on the Patterns layer, you can use that folder included on your zip file..

..the papers folder.

Just remembering, we're with the Shadows layer active, the patterns

for the digital papers that we're gonna exchange

the patterns...

I can deactivate the color because the patterns are above the color

so any color I put, it won't appear.

To change the patterns, double click on the Patterns layer

wait, and it'll open here a new file. You can see that the doll is

on this tab up here and he opened a new tab for the pattern I'm using

So, how am I going to change this pattern?

I'm gonna disable it... This is only a sample for you...

I'm gonna open my patterns folder... Let's suppose I want this pattern here...

So I'm gonna click on it and drag it inside the Photoshop

Until you see the cursor with a plus symbol on the right

just drop it and wait... Look where your pattern is placed...

Above the t-shit's layer.

And up here there's a check to click and confirm my image.

The pattern's layer cannot be there, above the t-shirt's layer...

It needs to stay bellow... That's why I'm saying here for you to drop the images

bellow, inside this folder here.

This is the folder.

So, I'm gonna click this layer and drag it inside this folder.

Notice now we have a rectangle highlighting the folder, so now it's ok to drop the layer.

Now it's inside the folder and you can see the pattern is already applied.

Here you can see there's a small symbol.. The image file is usually larger

when it's showing this symbol. So after you drop your patterns

I advise you to right click this layer and choose Rasterize Layer

I can let this layer also here in case I want to use it later.

For now I just want this one active which is the image I just dropped.

So I'm gonna save this file... Go to File > Save, or just hit Ctrl+S

Then I go up here on my doll and it's done...

The pattern has already changed.

Let's suppose I didn't like this pattern.. It's tab is still opened here

I can hide this layer or drag into this trash icon...

And go to the folder again, choose another pattern, the same way...

I drag into Photoshop's Canvas

And I can resize it if it's necessary

using these corners here...

Or I can just confirm it... Wait...

Rasterize it...

And save it again... You need to save it to make the changes...

And now her t-shirt is updated.

It's very simple..

Let's say that anyway I want this dog's print here...

I can activate this layer..

How can I change the print?

Just double click the Print layer

The same way, I can drag any image to the canvas

hide this one...

..go to any folder that you have an image you want to use..

...and drag it here. I'm gonna drag just to show you how it's done..

And it's gonna be as it was a real print of the t-shirt.

Mine is gonna be ugly, I know, because it's just a test..

...let's rasterize it again...

...and save it...

Now if you go to the doll again, you can see my new image is

occupying the space reserved to the print image where the dog was.

So this area is dedicated to any image you want to put.

Ideally, you might wanna use a transparent image

So here, there are many clothes you can setup like this.

There's this shirt here that is pretty cool...

..it has a transparency effect. Let me choose here a blouse to put bellow...

I can change in this field her opacity... I can make it more opaque.

Just drag is right to make it more opaque. I'll make it 100% opaque.

Let's make it 90%, so we can see the undershirt.

Here you have some accessories...

...and also the shoes that goes above the clothes, as I said before...

..and the shoes that goes bellow..

I chose a golden sandal... that has some sparkles.

I can take the golden style away and choose a color to it.

After finishing my doll, we can add some ornaments...

Here you can see the Elements folder

that has some ornaments.. I'm gonna activate here so you can see.

The elements are inside each folder. Six layers inside this folder...

And here it has an arrow down. It means it has a color effect applied.

It's called Color Overlay. If I double click the Color Overlay name,

I can change here, in this white square, the color of my ornaments...

If you click above it, so you can chose a new color with the color picker.

So, I'll choose a dark brown...

...click ok...

...and it has modified everything that is inside the folder

into this dark brown color.

Most of the folders has this Color Overlay options

Beside this, there's a folder called Watercolor Florals

With this kind of ornaments, you can click on if you need to move it

or change the size, there's no problem with that.

You can change it without problems.

To organize the composition of the image the way that you want.

So, you can select this tool, hit Ctrl+T and you'll see the controls

to resize the image.

Beside these elements, we'll have this Portrait,

that is this ornament that surrounds the doll.

This is awesome to make a nice personalized portrait.

If you enable it, you'll still see her legs and arms

So I let it semi ready for you guys, a mask that will hide

all these parts of the doll here around her.

So, what you need to do is to enable this layer

go to this Woman folder, which is of the little doll

and right here, on the red X, right click and select

Enable Layer Mask.

And that's it! Her legs will be hidden...

...and you can save this image, do whatever you want...

...with her image only inside the floral ornament in here.

If I want to come back with the full doll again, just right click on this black icon

in the Woman folder

and go to Disable Layer Mask.

And that's it! The doll is back and I can hide this ornament here

and we're done.. She's back again like before.

As soon as you finish the doll, you can save this file as a new one

which I recommend you to do..

Just go to File > Save as... and choose a new name for the file...

...with the name of your customer...

...or if you're going to use this image in other softwares

you also can, as I said before, hide the red folders...

...which are the background and the texture...

...and save as a transparent PNG

so you can use it in other softwares...

Finally, there are some clothes that may be overlapping

her hair... As there're many clothes, you can notice...

...that the clothes are above the hair styles, so you can click on hair...

...hold and drag... Be careful to not release inside

another folder. Drag it right in the middle...

...right in this gray line here... Between accessories and clothes...

Then you'll have the hair styles above the clothes

and it might let your image adjusted.

Again, just be careful to not drop inside other folders

or you'll end getting lost.

That's it! If you have any doubts just let me know

that I can help you editing this file.

Stay tuned, because soon we'll have more doll styles

women, men, children to compose

your Portrait Creator.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét