Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 2, 2018

Waching daily Feb 28 2018

Time for an interview bro! Interview, Interview, Interview.

We have one more week here in Medellin,

the trip was super productive. Next I am going to Los Angeles, I have a 2 day conference there.

Then we are going to Guatemala,

with our allied there, MultiVerse.

And after that we are going to Mexico City to launch the collaboration we have with BiiaLab.

We are launching in Mexico City.

So we are going to be meeting a lot of people there...

So that are the next steps, Colombia, Guatemala, Mexico, and from there we'll see what happens.

If you are in Mexico, call me up, hit me up, I would like to meet you,

Brian is an expert in personal branding...

Look how good I am pronouncing my english brother!

Brian Rashid, tell us the story about taking people to the Silicon Valley. What is that craziness all about?

We are also giving out up to $10,000 in prizes, so $5,000 for each winner.

So here we are at 'El Colombiano' (newspaper), with Jonathan, and Medellin en 3, the competition!

Thank you for the interview brother! - No, thank you guys -

What I am very passionate about, well, a lot of things I am passionate about, but.

The part of the competition that I am very passionate about,

is that I see an opportunity uniting the Americas.

I think there is a bunch on innovation here in Latin America, I love to talk to Latin-american entrepreneurs,

But resources, opportunities, connections and money are not really there.

Right? So what we have in the USA is all of those things. But it is there for the people that live there.

And I don't think that is fair. So I thought to myself, how can I connect my network, that is very strong in the USA,

With the entrepreneurship and appetite to innovate that i see here. Because I am here a lot. 4-6 months a year.

Traveling, delivering speeches in Latin America.

So I thought, how can we unite them, but more than that, how can we create a community

between them, were I can look at any person in the network and I can think about how to connect the dots.

How can I connect Medellin en 3, or Jonathan, or Tita, or Mao with a connection in the USA.

Or, a connection in Latin America.

We appeared in Cosmovision yesterday, in Teleantioquia the day before that, a lot of work, a lot!

But I am more than excited, I am happy, last night we did our Instagram Live, Facebook Live.

Every week I will be doing that for you guys, for any questions you have, so we have a lot going on,

and the competition is going on full steam, so I hope you guys take advantage of the opportunity.

Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, maybe Peru, but it is open to all Latin American countries,

But there is where we will be most of the time, meeting entrepreneurs, making alliances.

Meeting people, universities, and government entities, and whoever that wants to be a part of it.

Look, there is abundance guys. This is very important. I did a Facebook Live today about that.

There is abundance. Just because I am winning, it does not mean he cannot win.

It does not mean that you can't win Mao.

It dies not mean that YOU can't win.

That is very important, there is abundance for everyone. You gotta be talented and work hard.

So please get rid of that fear in your mind. That if he wins I can't win, or if that I win he can't win.

Please start thinking about the collaboration that we can do together to change the world.

Get rid of that fear, there is no reason for it. Because I promise you, and I see it with my own eyes all the time.

There is enough abundance for all of us to win together...

For more infomation >> WITH THE MOST INFLUENTIAL MEDELLIN MEDIA | BTV 104 - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Aparecida interressa ao Brasil | Confira abertura do 1º Sínodo Arquidiocesano de São Paulo - - Duration: 4:08.

For more infomation >> Aparecida interressa ao Brasil | Confira abertura do 1º Sínodo Arquidiocesano de São Paulo - - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Kombina | Aprenda a fazer um tapete de crochê com Marcelo Nunes - 24 de fevereiro de 2018 - Duration: 14:43.

For more infomation >> Kombina | Aprenda a fazer um tapete de crochê com Marcelo Nunes - 24 de fevereiro de 2018 - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

Discovering the Mongestine domaine - Wine & Gastronomy Fair | Pellenc - Duration: 2:07.

PELLENC presents the 10th PERTUIS WINE AND FOOD FAIR

MARCH 9, 10, 11 2018 FREE ENTRY

We are at the Mongestine vineyard in Artigues in the Var region.

Our vineyard is organic and AB certified since 2014.

Most of the vineyard is planted with AOP.

We are the easternmost and highest elevation Coteaux d'Aix.

Our terroir is distinctive because of the very cold winters,

which makes natural wine making possible.

Our vineyard covers 30 hectares of planted vines

and we produce about 1200 hectoliters.

We produce wines naturally using wild yeast.

Our red grape varieties are classical southern types,

Syrah, Cabernet-Sauvignon, black Grenache, Cinsault.

We also uniquely feature some Marselan IGP.

We also have Merlot and Pinot Noir.

Our white grape varieties include white Sauvignon,

Grenache Blanc, and Clairette.

We also have Roussane because of our renowned IGP cold terroir.

We can produce a diversified wine range.

This year we produced 9 main ranges, 3 of which are IGP.

Our main produce range is an AOP Coteaux d'Aix called Les Monges,

a top-end range called M

and the Coteaux du Verdon IGP

made with specific grape varieties, Roussanne, Pinot Noir and Merlot.

We will present our Les Monges main wine range at the fair.

It's the first time we present natural wines made with wild yeast

and very little sulphur.

Our very cold and specific terroir

allows for great varietal expression in our wines.

We also bottled our top-end M range for the fair.

And we'll have specific small quantity productions

without added sulphur, clarifying or filtering.

It's a process used by passionate wine lovers

who show respect for the terroir and want to promote it.

Their philosophy is to farm as naturally as possible.

Subtitles: Coralie COIFFARD

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét