Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

In one word, YAKA is... fulfilling.

If I were to describe YAKA to a friend, I would say that it's an incredible social network,

where you can flourish, experience new things, become more intelligent and open and increase your knowledge of the world.

To this day, what I have taken from the YAKA experience is: encounters with with incredible people,

expanding my network and getting to know people from many different backgrounds, who I wouldn't have met if it weren't for YAKA.

Impower is an incredible experience which allows me to engage myself every Saturday,

to open up to the world, to gradually take control of my life and to become an ambassador for change.

When I think of my future trip to Haiti, I am excited and I can't wait! I don't know what exactly to expect.

It will be a great experience with an extraordinary group of people. I'm going to make good memories.

I think that leaving your comfort zone is essential for growth. Interacting with new people allows me to understand them more.

As a result of this trip, I will be able to better understand those around me, the world as a whole, and myself.

I expect to find myself in situations that I haven't been in before, which will help me to develop new skills and learn to adapt to new environments.

YAKA allows the world to connect, with projects that change the world, and I appreciate the fact that on such a small scale, people from all around the world can unite.

Solidarity, for me, is coming together around a common goal, helping each other and uniting.

For me, sustainable development is changing the world in a way that takes environmental, economic and social issues into account.

So, it's to change the world for the better, while respecting this planet.

YAKA has changed my way of looking at the world. Now, I think more.

For example, when I visit a new country, or when I discover something new, I always ask myself: What could I improve here?

How can I help here? Now that I know that I can be an ambassador for change, I am asking myself what I can do.

I push myself more to achieve my goals, I am more ambitious, I consider that anything is possible if I want to achieve it,

and it's thanks to YAKA that my ideas and projects can come to life.

My best YAKA memory so far is the theatre workshop, because I was able to laugh and make others laugh

- even though I did that in the other workshops too! It also gave me an opportunity to get to know the others better and to create unity within our Impower group.

I would like to thank in advance all of our future donors, who will allow us to travel, and put our projects into action!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét