Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Aug 1 2017

Hello my beloved friends! How are you?

I'm Meredith

Today I'm going to talk about a shop

which contact me for send me some gifts

and also talk about their service.

The shop's name is The Bogo Korea

They sell through eBay for international customers,

there you can see they sell various products:

Makeup, kpop goods, magazines.

And It catches my eye they sell a lot of Starbucks's mugs.

The Bogo Korea told me they sell on eBay but they sell a lot of another items too.

They have a limit to upload items on eBay,

so they can't show all the items they really sell.

They have a system which if you want an specific item, that is being sold in Korea,

you just have to tell them: "Hey, I want this item",

and they're gonna try find the item at the lower price possible

and send to your home with a tip.

Eunsun explained me that they generally ask

between the 5% and the 20% of tip.

But it will depends on the kind of item you're gonna ask.

That's mean, for example, if you want an item...

if you want an item which isn't a limited edition,

and also easy to find it,

they're gonna ask you between 5% and 10% of tip.

But if it's a limited edition item

they would ask you for the 20% of tip.

They're gonna offer the standard mail and the EMS.

Nothing through economy shipping because it doesn't have tracking number.

Finally, we're gonna see what is inside. I already opened...

I'm gonna pick this, it got my attention

It's a sheet mask! for the face!

I really love them!

It looks that is of Hyaluronic Acid because it say Hyaluron.

It says is for moisturizing and remove dead cells.

And also is Eco friendly tensel sheet

That means the sheet mask is Eco friendly (LOL)

These are hand creams

from Nature Republic

what a cute! And look it! It has a little flower.

so cute! I love it! And they're two.

One of cotton baby and the another one of lima.

The next one is...

What's this...

It says "travel tag".

Ah! I know what is!

Is for the bags and travel baggage.

You have to put it on your luggage.

Here's on the back says :

Is the traditional wedding dress. (In Korea)

Look, what a cute

And here you can write your name, your number and your address or email.

so cute... I'm going to use on my bag.

This is a... deep cleanser foam

from Etude House.

These are the three lipstick they told me!

But actually they're lip balm.

What I had read before they arrived to me

is that they're not just a moisturizing lip balm,

but they also have therapeutic properties

for the memory and the studio.

And they are three colors:

red, natural and pink.

And here's the booklet.

About the shipping cost,

they told me that for eBay customers,

they offers 50% discount on the shipping

when you ask for a specific item from Korea.

Also, they said to me Korea Post EMS offers additional 10% discount.

Interesting..

They accept pay through Paypal on eBay.

Also, they're are gonna doing events for the products we want to have.

If you see at the eBay page,

this isn't there,

actually no one of these items are on the eBay page

That means they work with a lot of things.

And well, from now I recommend you The Bogo Korea

The true is that I already made a purchase with them,

I bought them the Led Mirror from Etude House

and the shipping was extremely fast.

I bought the mirror,

I paid it

and at the next week it was in my house.

But it was because of an event they did, with the EMS.

And a lot of chileans friends got that fast shipping.

So, more than a surprise are going to give us The Bogo Korea.

Eunsun told me that they already sell to chinese people, and from Taiwan and also Hong Kong since 2015.

And they want to expand to more people over the world,

like, for example, Chile,

who we are on the other side of the world, literally.

I wanna thank The Bogo Korea for sent me these gifts,

I'm very happy

and invite you to visit their page (eBay), their Instagram account,

and of course subscribe on my channel!

So, see you soon guys!

Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét