Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

NEWSLETTER

Welcome to Solidaridad Latina!

If your already know our crowdfunding plattform,

allow me to explain you how it works.

The first thing you must do is...

to access our website,

then create your account as user,

and immediately start to fill

all the info about your project.

Please, take your time,

give us all possible info.

because then, it will be reviewed

and you will recieve an email, with a

message of approval.

Once it's ready and approved,

your crowdfunding campaign begins.

You must create a campaign that reaches the whole world.

It must be a campaign where you use all

your social media

so everyone may know that project

you want to make a reality.

Remember that we would love

that your idea may become a reality.

Because we are Solidaridad Latina,

your dream driver!

For more infomation >> ¿Cómo crear tu campaña de crowdfunding? - Boletín Informativo - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Le message craquant de la fille de Marc-Olivier Fogiel à son papa - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Le message craquant de la fille de Marc-Olivier Fogiel à son papa - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Atlético-GO bate a Chapecoense de virada na Arena Condá e respira | Coffee & News - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Atlético-GO bate a Chapecoense de virada na Arena Condá e respira | Coffee & News - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

« On venait de s'offrir des brace­lets Cartier », la compagne - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> « On venait de s'offrir des brace­lets Cartier », la compagne - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

J Balvin no se presentará en la Feria de Gómez Palacio - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> J Balvin no se presentará en la Feria de Gómez Palacio - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Miss Dado intervista lo chef joao de Oliveira - Duration: 6:19.

Hi Joao, after yesterday's catering, what can you tell about you?

My name is Joao de Oliveira, I am a chef, I started working in restaurants in 2005

In Scotland as a waiter

And after I become manager of the place, and after I got the lowest job in the restaurant

And I started from zero again

And then I've done a course in Scotland,

level 2 and level 3 of cooking

And after seven years there I came back to Portugal,

and started working as a chef in a small place of tapas

And now I was working in a argentinian, portuguese food and grilled meat

That we choose meat from all over the world

And now I am doing some projects

with Andre de Quiroga and Filomena

we are trying to get, what I think is my goal

as a chef

Is working in a farm, so that i can actually grow my vegetables

and have my chickens, pigs

And the menu of restaurant try to be,

100% the maxium it can be organic

Everything come from your own farm

and you grow and you present the food

and the food itself is the show,

you don't need so much techniques

if the product is good

you just need to present the product that you work

1 or 2 years, or whatever it takes

Is my goal, I know it's not gonna be in the next month

probably is not gonna be in 5 years

but is a project that is always centring new energy growing

And it's not opening a restaurant and that's it

It's always something new every year, every season, every day

Yestery you used Miss Dado's products in the kitchen,

what do you think about it, how did it go?

I really liked the products,

I knew André explained more or less the concept

best quality you can get

some specifically things that you pick

they are not just normal products

but different products

Your impression?

That part for me was good to know where the products come from

I tried to understand what's your concept,

on the project

so when I was cooking and presenting your product

I was trying to follow your philosophy

That's what we talk about all day yesterday, basically

I really enjoyed Miss Dado curry

It was good, beacause I wasn't sure the way you want to do it

If it was just with Miss Dado and some water and that's it

and after I realize that is a base

and you can do just that and tastes lovely

or you can go and choose a little of bit

like we have done yesterday

we add some ingredients like the coconut

and some curry powder

and we transform it in a portuguese way

but Miss Dado was always on the flavour

and you can see the difference even in the soup

the vegetables one

you can see the two pans were different

and definitely was better with Miss Dado

After explaining us why you liked Miss Dado,

did you get impressed by any other product?

Well, there is one product

I am not saying I was most impressed by it

but was the first time I worked with it

I think it went ok,

but is a product I would love to carry on working,

is the rice flour

beacause the first time I saw the package

I asked André

"what is this?"

there was no label

and he said to me "I don't know, you ask Francesca and you'll see"

and after you told me it was rice

I tried to make the tart

i think it was ok

but is a product on which I will think about

and i will try to get some rice flour here

so I can work

and after I call you and say "I did it"

Is something that is gonna put me working

and do experience, because it's a new product

I like to use new product that I never used or worked with

I didn't know they exist

I think it has the potential to force me

Creative potential

Is a good product and you probably just need to learn

how to work

and I am sure the results are gonna be fantastic

We hope to see some special things

Greetings from Lisbon!

bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét