Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 31 2017

It's time

Let's do this !

Hello you, welcome on my Youtube Channel for my really first video

-Warning this is a important historical moment-

I'm Susan and I'm making this video to introduce you what I have in mind for my Channel (in order that you get to know a little bit of who I am and not "start directly in the topic at hand")

So I've splits this video in five part, which are the followings:

First one: why do I want to start a Youtube Channel ?

Second one, the purpose of my channel, what I would like to bring to kind of feed Youtube (If I can do so)

Third one: the concept/ Thematic of my channel.

Fourth one: the upcoming videos on my channel

And the fifth one will be an explanation of my Youtube name

So I think like huge majority of Youtubers I've been watching Youtube Video since a quiet long time now.

For five years I think...

And I've always wanted to make my own videos. I would love to create, share and be able to express myself on this platform

So now I've no excuses because I have the technical materials, I know (more or less) what I'd like to do And I have really basic knowledge in videos making

And it doesn't cost me anything to give it a shot "nothing ventured, nothing gained"

Second point which is a bit the interest for you to watch my future videos

I would love my channel to become a place where we can exchange and share together.

I plan to give my opinion on some subject, As well as giving advice from what I could have experiment

And mostly make you discover new things that I like as well as discover new things with you

So I can't carry on this without mentioning "point three" which is my channel's concept

So as you can probably tell with the Youtube banner, introduction and the title I'd like to do videos about travelling.

So mostly VLOGS but not only I may also do lifestyle and entertainment videos but always in relation with the main subject which is: travels.

To give an example if I do a "playlist video" I'll show you music that I do like from a certain country or in a certain language.

Travelling is the global subject of my videos but I don't know exactly/ precisely what I'm going to do

There is nothing super innovating in what I'm planning to do but I believe that little by little with time I will find my own way of doing and maybe eventually I hope to stand out from the crowd.

Even if I don't I hope you will at least enjoy my videos as much as I like shooting them

Number 4 the upcoming videos on my channel; so in less than a week from now I'm leaving for one month in South Korea in Seoul city with two friends and I'm I just can't wait !

Obviously I want to vlog every moment of this trip. But I can't make any promises for now about how many videos will come out in a week ect…

Simply because I'm a beginner in Video editing and I have no idea yet of my ability But Im so so exited to start vlogging

it's gonna cool x2

number five: The name of my Youtube Chanel

....

There is no explanation.. Voyage because..well you got it

Sushan is my Chinese name And "Oh".. because Oh

Yea there is really nothing, I just didn't have any ideas

This video is now over, I didn't want it to be too long because it's just an introduction

Thank you very much to watch it until the end,

To be honest I'm quiet scared to post it so every sign of support (likes, comments) will make me very happy.

I hope I'm not going to be discouraged and give up, but I doubt it because as I said before I'm really motivated and excited to start this new adventure . Even I f I've just discovered "Video Editing world" I love it so far

If you'd like to be aware of the release of my Vlogs, you can subscribe to my channel.

It costs nothing, If you don't like my video you will be able to unsubscribe later. Well you know all that

I don't have anything else to say Bye bye

For more infomation >> [My Very First Video] Introduction of my youtube Channel~ - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Cоmo cambiar muelles de compresión delantero VOLVO XC90 INSTRUCCIÓN | AUTODOC - Duration: 15:23.

Use a torx №Т40 and a combination spanner №18

Use a socket №21 and a combination spanner №18

Use a socket №13

Using a special tool take out the spring

Use a torx №Т50 and a combination spanner №21

Use a special wrench

For more infomation >> Cоmo cambiar muelles de compresión delantero VOLVO XC90 INSTRUCCIÓN | AUTODOC - Duration: 15:23.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué está en juego con la votación de la Constituyente en Venezuela? - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué está en juego con la votación de la Constituyente en Venezuela? - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo, 29 de julio de 2017 - Duration: 21:42.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo, 29 de julio de 2017 - Duration: 21:42.

-------------------------------------------

Presencia de agentes migratorios alarma a sobrevivientes - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Presencia de agentes migratorios alarma a sobrevivientes - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Toluca debuta en casa con victoria de 3 a 1 sobre León - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> Toluca debuta en casa con victoria de 3 a 1 sobre León - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Presentation of Mr Space51 - Anonymous Universal - Duration: 7:16.

People of the free world, we are Anonymous!

You are more and more of you be subscribed to the channel, Anonymous Universal.

I thank you.

To start the video properly, I think it's time for me to me

present.

My name is Mr. Space 51.

I start a career on YouTube recently.

That's why, as you could notice, I was using the existing video images

Anonymous other characters before create my avatar.

Anonymous is a philosophy, but each is free to live it personally.

While this remains, as its name suggests, anonymous, today I bring over

sense and myself behind my mask showing to you.

Well, I'm Mr. Space 51, and I'm there before you.

I belong to the brotherhood for more a decade and have not

always borne that name.

Previously, I was working mainly from electronically and physically

places as an agent, I have long stalked and spied for the defense of

animals.

Fortunately, we are becoming more and it was time for me

changing lanes.

I now specialize in science, cosmology, UFO and disclosure

political and social fraud.

And just as Ezio, course time and memories in the animus, (My costume is

a reference to Assassine's Creed), I will take you through the facts and

revelations of the past to improve the future or at least understand it better and you

present it.

Indeed, at present, the best way to learn about cosmology,

news on new discoveries technologies exoplanet research

alien life, is to consult NASA sources.

You know and I know, that whatever is officially released and announced

oral or written, from NASA, Today in the year 2017, was kept

in silence for at least 10 years.

We are misinformed, used, handled, betrayed by all companies so rich

by governments.

My task is to disclose to you my assumptions on sound bases, announcements,

past that have their flaws, failure meaning or have been discredited by their

source itself over time.

Anonymous is a human community where all are expressed using a single

and even pseudonym Anonymous.

Some like me decides to stand using a pseudonym.

90% share of our ideology of "LOL" humor mainly using

images and videos. 10% are Hacktivism, Hacker, and Activism.

I am Mr. SPACE 51, Anonymous 100%.

My goal is to protect human rights including freedom of expression, but

especially to disclose you information hidden from NASA.

My weapons will disseminate information, make unavailable certain websites

by saturating the connection requests if they go against our objectives.

My goal is to expose and harm some organizations (companies, institutions ...)

revealing the content of their bases data.

I would go into the databases get their content, and divulge.

By definition, there is no Anonymous French, Belgian, Swiss, as it

No American Anonymous.

The anonymous are international.

And it is in this unit, with the help my Australian and American colleagues

I would declare you our next discovery.

However, some small French malignant take the nickname of "Anonymous" and

lead and totally isolated actions "Out charter" and it must be said,

sometimes it's a bit laughable.

As a reminder : We are the people.

Everyone can join us: we are looking for and you will find we have no

leader, only sensibilities because we are just an idea.

We are Anonymous.

We are everywhere.

We are everyone.

We are your friends and your family, your teachers and employers.

We are always more!

We are white, black, men, women.

We fight all together to a single goal:

We liberate a society that seeks to control

what we think and feel.

Through the Anonymous community, collective actions are undertaken to

to denounce the loss of our freedoms, to our notion of sharing and knowledge.

We are concerned to see in the future, our means communicate freely disappear, and

with them our ability to think freely.

My goal, our goal is not the destruction, but the free expression of collective responsibility

and active.

We recognize that our actions can be misinterpreted or misused,

this is a risk we must take to be heard.

Our methods can be considered as aggressive, sometimes violent,

but it is by no means the end we looking.

Our collective with no leader, our interventions aim to act before all

in the general interest.

We reiterate our words to it clear, our actions are not

piracy, but the birth a new and democratic form of protest

peaceful.

What we call a "cyber event" is actually a virtual sitting in

the stock line and Gandhi millions of others before.

Moreover we remind that Anonymous is opposed to any attack against the media as

the basis of democracy and freedom.

We are not and never will be your enemies, much less terrorist unlike

that some governments and lobbies would have you believe marginalizing us.

We are fighting for the future of our rights and we stand up for freedom

of all of us.

We chose to take the risk of expressing what we think, committed to providing

a better world.

Anonymous is not a simple group.

Anonymous is represented identity as a forbidden idea of ​​a

ideal.

Anonymous is a modern ambassador business revolution has always against

the single thought.

Currently, we are in active war against Daech and his supporters.

We hope to reduce the possibility for Daech, communicate and to proselytize

on the Internet.

The advantage of our online campaigns against Daech is to fight back, to create a

resistance where before there was only empty.

And it works well enough for now.

We are legion, We do not forget,

We do not forgive, Dread us!

Under this mask there is more than flesh.

Under this mask there is an idea ...

And ideas are bulletproof.

Making Mr. SPACE 51

Subscribe and join Universal Anonymous on Facebook.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét