Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Waching daily Jul 30 2017

Do not see notifications?

Here is the solution...

Click the bell on the channel or videos below

In the mobile version, touch the bell in the channel or videos below

Enjoy the video...

Proyecto Flower Presents

To a comic from AbsoluteDream

Translated by CIRUSBMAX

Papyrus's New Fan

Uh... Um... Yo!

Greetings, Monster Child!

I am afraid Undyne is busy at that moment.

But i would be happy to let her know you-

Actually...

I came here to see you!

...Me? Oh!

Very well then!

What can the great Papyrus do for you?

Can i have your autograph!? ...Please?

..."My" Autograph?

ABSO-POSITIVELY-LUTELY!

Thanks Papyrus!

It's a drawing i made of you! It took a while 'cause I had to draw it with my mouth.

WOWIE! It's Amazing!

Thanks! You're the best!

...I can just carry it with my mouth-

Nonsense!

I, The great Papyrus, have an idea!

For i always carry...

...An extra scarf!

But it can also double as...

...A POUCH!

or a backwards hood.

Whichever you prefer.

Now you can carry things and speak comfortably at the same.

You don't need to carry things with your face anymore!

Uhh... are... are you okay? are you broken?

OH MY GOD! I didn't break you, did i!?

Monster Child, I'M so sorry-

YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I gotta tell mom!

I got an autograph AND a scarf!

This is the best day ever!!

I...

I have a fan?

OH WOWIE!...

People do like me!!

hey pap!

did you hear about my new job as can crusher?

...never mind. it's just soda pressing.

SANS! Not even your terrible puns can ruins this day!

I Have A Fan! I Actually have a fan!

(Well, besides you, brother...)

hey, that's awesome bro!

People like me, Sans!

i've always told you that.

you're the coolest!

I now... but...

I was beginning to think...

NYEH, It doesn't matter now.

I'm so happy!

heh, i'm happy FOR ya, pal!

THE END

Subtitles by Proyecto Flower

For more infomation >> [MINI] Papyrus's New Fan by AbsoluteDream - FanSub English [Proyecto Flower] - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Football tips for the 07/31/2017 - Duration: 1:20.

Subscribe to the channel and activate notifications

Please leave your like, because this helps us a lot and you will be supporting our work here on YouTube

Thank you very much!

Best guess

Here you find the best guesses carefully analyzed for you.

Home

Home or tie

Home or tie

Home

Out

Above 2.5 Goal

Above 2.5 Goal

Out

Both score

Both score

Enjoy the channel page on Facebook, Link in the description.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét