Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 26 2018

Mmm it was cool.

For more infomation >> Critique de Avengers: Infinity War en moins de 2 secondes (No Spoil) !! - Duration: 0:02.

-------------------------------------------

Voici les 3 signes du zodiaque qui risquent le plus de divorcer - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> Voici les 3 signes du zodiaque qui risquent le plus de divorcer - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Gen de Cuba: Hip-hop in Havana | Documentary - Duration: 5:05.

Here, in my country I have achieved everything with Hip hop

My name is Ivan Pinera Ortiz

I like hip hop as it's a mean of expression that I use

which conveys a sense of freedom

It's free because in hip hop, I can do whatever I want

I don't need a boss who tells me what to do

It's just about "doing", that's all

I do hip-hop, and no one can tell me anything, I just do it

My name is Ronan

I'm a hip hop dancer and I live in Cuba

I like hip-hop, because as a child

my family instilled what dance is in me

you know, national dances from Cuba like Salsa, Rumba…

My name is Felipe

To me, rapping is like … A way to free your mind

It's my daily life... A medium through which I express what I see

I'm in love with hip hop because when I was a child

I was like… 13 years old, the first thing I got was a "Los Orishas" mixtape

And it's been like this ever since

There is a fair number of rappers here, but you can't really tell

as it's quite difficult to develop hip hop in Cuba

because it's not a "thing" here, it's still experimental, people don't know much about it

The difference between then and nowadays is that we have the internet

Tutorials that we download from it

And we can do so anyway, even though we don't have anybody to teach us

From here, we can learn through films or videos

This for sure, is a big big change

Thank God we're born in this era,

to be able to do whatever we want when it comes to hip hop

This is the place where I express my art

My tattoos, but also my drawing, my music

This tattoo was done with an old creole machine made of a tape recorder motor as a needle

I don't even know what else... Creole stuff, you know

it was a bad experience, painful, it's not a great machine

And this one was the first I did with a regular machine

If I ever have to start a career abroad, I'll miss my everyday life, my hood, my neighbours

To me, being Cuban means being a charismatic person, who laughs at his issues,

who simply enjoys a mere cigarette and having a drink in a nightclub

Who has his own rhythm, his own "party" inside his body and most of all, the smile of a Cuban never fades

If I ever had the opportunity to go out of the country, I'd be sad at first

happy at the same time of course, but I would be very sad

I'll principally miss my family, my friends as well as all the people I live with everyday

because I know that I would go away to change my future but I also know I would leave them here

What I'd like to do, had I got the opportunity is to fight for them to have their shot as well

My three most relevant words for Cuba..

The most important one is "sacrifice", the second one would be "nostalgia" and the third one would be "passion"

Love, freedom and passion

Three words… Charisma, sacrifice and freedom

For more infomation >> Gen de Cuba: Hip-hop in Havana | Documentary - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

VOLVAMOS A LA BIBLIA JUEVES 26 DE ABRIL AÑO 2018 - Duration: 54:50.

For more infomation >> VOLVAMOS A LA BIBLIA JUEVES 26 DE ABRIL AÑO 2018 - Duration: 54:50.

-------------------------------------------

El último y controvertido look de la reina Letizia: o lo amas o lo odias - Noticias del Clavel rojo - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> El último y controvertido look de la reina Letizia: o lo amas o lo odias - Noticias del Clavel rojo - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Pour s'occuper de son mari paralysé, elle divorce de lui et se marie avec son meilleur ami - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Pour s'occuper de son mari paralysé, elle divorce de lui et se marie avec son meilleur ami - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Puigdemont y Comín votan en el Parlament pese al anuncio de Cs de recurrir al TC - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Puigdemont y Comín votan en el Parlament pese al anuncio de Cs de recurrir al TC - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Contorno para todos tipos de rostro + makeup toutorial (rapido) - Duration: 8:29.

For more infomation >> Contorno para todos tipos de rostro + makeup toutorial (rapido) - Duration: 8:29.

-------------------------------------------

El susto de Raquel Mosquera en 'Supervivientes' - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> El susto de Raquel Mosquera en 'Supervivientes' - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

La laisse électronique de votre carte bancaire - Protec Card - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> La laisse électronique de votre carte bancaire - Protec Card - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Ain: Inquiétude après une explosion à l'usine Arkema de Balan… - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Ain: Inquiétude après une explosion à l'usine Arkema de Balan… - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Niels Hav na 41º Feira Internacional do Livro de Buenos Aires (25-04-2015) - Duration: 16:58.

For more infomation >> Niels Hav na 41º Feira Internacional do Livro de Buenos Aires (25-04-2015) - Duration: 16:58.

-------------------------------------------

Sem renovar contrato, ídolo do Timão pode definir saída de graça em junho - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Sem renovar contrato, ídolo do Timão pode definir saída de graça em junho - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Elle a essayé de séduire un homme tous les jours dans le train – des années plus tard... - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Elle a essayé de séduire un homme tous les jours dans le train – des années plus tard... - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Desire Eau de Parfum 1.7 fl oz. - Duration: 10:24.

For more infomation >> Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Desire Eau de Parfum 1.7 fl oz. - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Hambúrguer vegetariano de lentilha - Duration: 9:38.

Hi, friends! How are you?

Just like me, hungry, I hope.

Because today's video is a recipe

a vegetarian burger

There are a million options you can use

to replace meat

But the one I'm teaching today is made of lentil

In my opinion is very tasty

I'm not gonna lie though, it's not super easy

but it's not difficult either

It's worth it, because you can freeze it

and have a stock of burguer for a long time

So let's start

the lentil is already cooked

I didn't let it soak overnight

neither crushed it

like some recipes suggesr

I did let it soak for half an hour before cooking

then I put in the pressure cooker

with a little bit of water above the level of the lentils

do not put too much water or else it will become pasty

so I left for 10 minutes in the boiling pressure

and it's here

now I'm gonna add the chopped onions

I'm gonna leave the ingredients down below

but there is an onion and two garlic cloves

1 cup of grated carrots

parsley to taste, I like to put lots of it

now I'm gonna mix all this

I'm gonna add some spices

salt and pepper

breadcrumbs

I'm gonna add cumin

full teaspoon

full teaspoon of spicy paprika

maybe you choose not using the spices

but I don't like food without spices

but one teaspoon should be enough

Feeling too much of a cook using this

black pepper

no need to add too much, paprika is already peppery

but I made it double

salt to taste

cumin

is the predominant flavor

is what you feel the most while eating

now breadcrumbs

to make the texture firm

now I'm gonna make a mixture with eggs

to help with the final texture

two eggs

took the wrong spoon

omg, ok

two tablespoon of tomato sauce

pure, traditional

this huge shoyu

what's happening? is this the wrong side?

where's my shoyu?

you guys...

it sealed

that's life, it happens

that's so me to do this

now it's gonna work

two tablespoons of shoyu

i think it helps a lot making the burger tasty

shoyu and cumin

that's it

beat and beat

the mix

I split in two containers

because the first one got two small

to amount of burger I made

do not follow my example in this, take a gigantic container

or split the recipe

no problem

let's carry on

half of the mix here

and the other half here

now I'm gonna get my hands dirty

make sure your hands are clean

before you do this

one more thing

oat flakes or flour

to help with the texture

and you start adding

until it's on point of burger

it's done

I'm gonna leave it on the fridge for a while, while I do other stuff

the texture is already good

but it's gonna get better

be right back

I'm back

I'm gonna start making the burgers

with help of this

but you can shape with your hands

meanwhile

hit the like button, and comment what kinds of content you would like to see here

recipes, tips

comment down below, ok?

I don't want it to stick

I'm not sure I know how to use this

I will look it up

but it's round

that's what matters

olive oil

you can use any type of oil, but I think this one matches better

more natural, more healthy

it's gonna get tasty

oil is hot and I'm frying

let's wait until I can turn it around

a nice tip:

push to the edges

frying the sides

I've turned it around

smells good

the lid helps cooking inside

before or after the fire is on

I'm gonna put it together

bread is a little bit toasted

I did this in the same frying pan

real quick, just to toast

putting mayonnaise now

you can add a sauce of your prefference

these were the ones I 've chosen

burger is in paper towel

absorbs the fat

with my hands

lettuce

tomato and pickles

covering it

you can add catchup, mustard

and it's done

I hpe you liked

if you are still here

hit the like button

Now I'm gonna eat because I'm hungry

Kisses and see you next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét