Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

Hey!! Hi there, hello! Today we are going to go set a trap for our clients

Come on, I'll take you backstage so you'll be in on the surprise

And were going to start with Domitille

who's going to explain to you how the April fool joke is going to work!

Hi Domitille!

Hi there Marion!

Okay, so here's our trap for the 1st of April

And at Tape à l'oeil 1 April is sacred

And we thought, "why don't we set about creating

a completely new collection "that would be called

The Tasty Wardrobe

Clothes that smell so good that you want to eat them

So for that, we designed three types of product…

T-shirts that smell like summer fruit

A version for girls, in strawberry

and a lemon version for boys.

Then, we designed pyjamas that smelled like breakfast

with a delicious smell of toasted brioche

And then the third product which is a sailor top that smells like the fresh sea breeze

Why not go and take a look at what we've got right next door!

So, apparently, this is where everything is happening!

Hi Elise!

Hi Marion!

Can you explain to us how you added the

smell to the product?

Absolutely!

So for the strawberry t-shirt, we used a little food flavour spray

diluted with a drop of water to make it smell nicely of strawberries

and it gives…

Oh yes!

A lovely strawberry smell!

It smells great!

Then we got the lemon, and put on some lemon essential oil

Ah, I see!

Breakfast…

It smells a bit like popcorn to me.

Yeah, a little bit.

And if I've counted right, I think there's one missing, the sailor top!

Absolutely! But for that one perhaps we'd better go outside

Because it doesn't smell too good.

Ah, is it that bad? Well, here we go!

So, basically, here we're preparing the little highlight of the show for the joke

Basically, this one was made with tuna fish juice

And the second one was made, just imagine, with real fish heads

That's horrible!

What are you doing, Valentin?

Right now I'm calling the clients from the Family Lab

to invite them to discover this brand-new collection

exclusively today

OK, so we are fooling the Family Lab clients

Totally!

Hi Nico!

Hi!

Will you be our accomplice for this afternoon

for our April fool joke?

Yeah, I'll do it yeah.

So you will be our research and development manager

Great!

Well, let's go!

Now we come to the products that are coming out this summer

So there are three types of products

For babies, newborns and kids

At the product level, we wanted to work with cotton fibre

That's to say, we wanted to make more of it

We put smells into it that are just natural smells

There are no chemicals in it, it is purely natural

Today, the great fear we had,

was that the products would not hold up in the wash

The objective is that for the launch in June at the latest, we get up to 40 washes

So we're going to start with these t-shirts

We have a t-shirt that smells like strawberries,

and has been washed for this occasion, so four times.

I'll let you open the box, smell the scent and take the t-shirt

And feel it, and tell us what you think?

It smells, huh?

It's more like strawberries

It smells like lemon!

Yeah, that's nice.

It smells great, but I can't tell what it smells of…

I don't know

CANDY FLOSS

It makes me think of Petit Beurre biscuits

Madeleines

I'll let you guess the smell and

tell us what you think

You will have to search your memories

I don't like that at all, it smells like fish, it smells really bad

I don't like it at all

It smells like mussels

What's the matter?

It smells like fish!

It smells unbearable to me

Unbearable? What do you mean?

It smells like the tide line

It's a strong smell

This is a joke, right?

No, why?

It reminds me of the sea

What's wrong with the sea?

Well, it's good, but eugh...

I actually think it smells like fish…

FISH?

Don't you like it?

I don't know

The first thing that comes to mind is mussels or fish.

I assure you, it's really not very nice…

Cod!

No, but it's okay!

Either it's amazing, and I'll buy it.

Or its awful, but I can't have a video that says

"well it's not all that bad"

It's the basis of the whole collection, it all comes from that product,

I want a sailor top that smells like sea air !

I have until June to rework the smell

On the other hand, I absolutely have to stay within the budget

or I'll have to fire five people from my team.

Could we do it again? Do you mind if we cut?

Well, no.

I'm not going to…

I guess, if you want to…

But then, if I'm honest…

They are little sailor clothes after all!

It's fresh, the freshness, the sea, I like that a lot

Well, yes, it reminds me of the holidays

Do you like it?

Well, yes I like it

It smells like the sea, it's fresh

For him, it might remind him of going fishing in Brittany

It smells like walking along the seashore

Good, so, will keep the April fool fish smell ?

Agreed?

I agree!

I was going to say "they've lost it completely!"

Besides, I'm a nurse, that's it, he shows the signs,

he's half crazy!

Am I a good liar?

It's all a lie?!

All this, is it all a con?

Well done!

I'm not putting that on my kid.

I was seriously worried

"Poor things, that's horrible, that smelled just too disgusting, it's hellish!"

I was thinking it had to be a big joke

They would never talk like that at Tape à l'oeil

They'd never talk to me like that about

something that smells like fish!

For more infomation >> Tape à l'oeil : les coulisses de notre piège du Poisson d'Avril - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Céline Dion : ses proches dévoilent des photos très intimes et RARES de la diva pour ses 50 ans - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Céline Dion : ses proches dévoilent des photos très intimes et RARES de la diva pour ses 50 ans - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

★AB de Villiers Net Worth,★ IPL Salary, House, Wife,★ Family and Luxurious Lifestyle★ _2018 - Duration: 3:06.

★AB de Villiers Net Worth,★ IPL Salary, House, Wife,★ Family and Luxurious Lifestyle★ _2018

★AB de Villiers Net Worth,★ IPL Salary, House, Wife,★ Family and Luxurious Lifestyle★ _2018

★AB de Villiers Net Worth,★ IPL Salary, House, Wife,★ Family and Luxurious Lifestyle★ _2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét