Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

hello. with this EMF detector we can see there is nothing here.

with this bug tracer, we can see there is nothing here.

now i will cut the electrical power in the house.

so there is nothing that could do interference.

the EMF detector still does not measure anything here.

the bug detector does not measure anything here.

and now we will make a little experiment.

i will increase the sensitivity because now that the power has been cut off we can increase it.

there is nothing here.

there is something on top of my head emitting electromagnetic waves from a nano chip under the skin of my skull.

we check now that from far away from my skull there is nothing here.

i coma back closer to my skull and there is something here emitting.

i move away and there is nothing.

the device is very sensitive and it is locked on the previous signal, so I need to reset it.

so now it is reset.

it detects really something on top of my skull.

away there is nothing.

I try others spots.

there is something in front on my skull.

away there is nothing.

on the right side there is something.

it has locked on the previous signal I have to reset it.

it is now reset.

there it is.

away there is nothing.

there is something on left side of my skull.

away there is nothing.

there is something oin the back of my skull.

away there is nothing.

there is something inside my neck.

away there is nothing.

the ambiant EMF detector shows still nothing so it does not come from outside my body.

it is locked again so I reset it.

done.

i increase sensitivity.

I increase sensitivity more.

this house is isolated, there is no others houses nearby before 200 meters, so I cannot be measuring their wifi.

I may have others chips in others spots on my body but it is difficult to detect them, I will give a try anyway.

For more infomation >> Des implants détectés autour de mon crâne - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Le curcuma peut changer votre vie : voici 4 façons efficaces de l'utiliser - France 365 - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Le curcuma peut changer votre vie : voici 4 façons efficaces de l'utiliser - France 365 - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias de hoy El hipócrita duelo por Puigdemont - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> Noticias de hoy El hipócrita duelo por Puigdemont - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Brochette of Roasted Vegetables - Duration: 1:06.

We put a deep container. We add the olive oil.

We add the lemon juice.

We add the oregano.

We add salt.

We integrate and reserve.

We take a toothpick.

We add a piece of pumpkin.

We add a piece of broccoli.

We add a piece of onion.

We repeat the process.

We varnish with olive oil.

We take the grill.

We varnish with oil constantly.

We leave on fire for 30 minutes.

Ready! Bon Appetite.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét