Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

Mama-mama Josh is going to go to Paris with a girl who sells pencils. What are

we gonna do mama? -This cannot happen but I have an idea. We cook supper for him

and in his supper we put a special sleeping sauce. When he eats it he will

fall asleep for 24 hours. If he sleeps for 24 hours, he cannot get on his

plane and he will miss his flight.

Sleeping sauce? Well, where are you gonna get sleeping sauce? -I am NOT going to do

anything. You are going to go to the market and get it for me, your dear

mother. -I-I don't know if I can do it... He's my older brother. -Do you love your

mother? -Yes, I do love my mother. -Do you hate people who sell pencils?

Yes, pencils are worse than pens. Only dumb people use pencils. -Exactly, now go

be a good boy and buy the sauce for your mother.

Uh, yes, excuse me, how much does the sauce cost? -Oh, that

there, that costs 20 bucks. -Okay here you are. Thanks. -No problem have a good day sir.

What are you doing tomorrow Josh? -Nothing. Just sell pens. -Good. How's the food?

It's really...Go...

Take his phone and send a mean message to his pencil girl.

Okay.

You... a mean message???

You are very ugly and your bum looks fat in those pants. I never want to see you again.

*He's your brother you can't do this to him. He loves that girl.*

*You must protect the family*

*He will never forgive you if you do this*

*Your mother will hate you forever if you don't do this.*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét