Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Have you ever had difficulty to estimate

distance and elevation gain between a point A and B?

Hi, and welcome to this second training video to help you on your next trip.

Today, I want to talk to you about an application which helps me prepare most of my trips.

If you are a runner or a cyclist, you have probably already heard about it.

I want to talk about Strava.

Strava is an application that is developed by a company in San Francisco, California.

Wow! It's so much hilly over here.

Basically, it's an application that's made to record our trips

using a smart phone, some GPS models, or some watches,

like the Suunto that I introduced you on the last episode.

Then Strava encourages you to move more by offering you monthly challenges.

Like pedaling the equivalent of a half tout de France in ten days more than the event.

Or to gain in elevation the equivalent of Mount Everest in a week.

And to really encourage you to do it as much as possible, the site allows you to

compare yourself with all your friends on all kinds of points.

He does not hesitate to give you what needed to push yourself deeply by letting you see that

you're friends are faster than you and he even send you an email

as soon as someone kill one of your records.

Thanks to Strava, I always give the best by myself.

Therefore, my workouts are more beneficial on my physical form.

I did not even think to talk about this with this capsule, but I realize while

speaking that Strava is also a good tool to train before a trip.

What I wanted to talk about at the beginning is the route creation tool.

I use it often when I climb an unknown mountain and every

time when I'm going to ride in other countries.

As you can see, I'm preparing my next adventure.

From here, I can easily see all my day-to-day journeys with the distance that

I will have to go along with the elevation gain.

To look at a closer example, we will watch one of the days I have the

suffered the most in Japan.

From Toyota, to Misakubocho, in the Japanese alps.

Sun is about to set.

I will go back down soon, only 150 feet left to climb approx.

And I'm going to be almost done for where I wanted to go.

Things are going well.

Already, we can see that the distance to be traveled is 106.2 km and that the road gains in altitude 3129M.

We must see this number as an approximation, because sometimes some elements can be misleading.

As for example here, there is a tunnel, but the software believes that the road passes over the mountain,

so he calculates a big climb that does not exist in real life.

If we look below the map, we see very well all the elevations of the road.

It allows me to evaluate very well in the day when I'm going to have to work very hard

and when I will be able to rest.

We can even enlarge the map to see very precisely where we will go.

What is wonderful about all this is that once the ride is built on

the web page with the computer,

the route is in the phone

and we can look the map to know where we are with with a small point.

It's very convenient to know which street corner turn.

But beware !

The application do not warns when to turned.

So we have to stop from time to time to look at where you are on the map.

But then, why not just used Google map ?

Google Map is wonderful!

I use it several times a week while I drive and it makes a exceptional work.

I could ask Google Map to bring me in a very specific place and it could

ake me there without even having to look at it.

He would tell me vocally when to turn at every intersection.

But it's not the best tool to prepare a trip.

We will make a trip together to make for example.

Let's say I want to start in Granby, and that I want to go to Montreal ...

Through Sutton.

Oops, but I do not want to de ride twice at the same place.

So I slide my path on another road.

At this moment, if I record my track, it will never change.

It will be saved like that even if I open it in a year.

I've never cycled in those streets and I do not know if bikes are allowed.

There is an option in the top that allow you to change the path a bit

use the most popular routes for cyclists.

The community at Strava, it is a strong point.

Hundreds of thousands of peoples use the application and already over a billion

activities were recorded.

By combining all this data, Strava easily

able to recommend most popular routes.

It's even very easy to built an idea using the eat map.

It is so hot!

And this map only illustrates the activities made in the sport mode that we are.

Wich is on bike or on foot.

It is very convenient to find the most popular trail on a mountain, and even

sometimes unofficial trail that do not even show on map.

Also, if you prefer to ride few more kilometers to avoid big

hill, Strava even offers to find the road with the least elevation gain.

When finished, I save the route, and I can even keep notes.

That's it, then, you just have to leave and follow your route on your smartphone.

The application is available on Android or iOS.

I go on my profile, then on the road, and all the trips I've recorded are there.

Unfortunately, the route with the map can't be physically saved in

the phone and requires an internet connection.

But it does not matter, because if you do not have no internet connection during your travels

I have tips for that.

We will discuss about it next week.

Because yes, Strava may be an exceptional application, but it still has cons.

For example, since they changed from google maps to mapbox, it is no longer possible

to use Google Street View.

I am forced to use my route in Strava and Google Map in a second window

to view my trip and see the streets in which I will pass.

Like that when I have doubts I can make sure the road is asphalt

and that I will not find myself on a speed circuit with a tiny shoulder.

Yes, because I can even search the speed signs.

And even if Strava suggests road used by cyclists, I prefer not to take

of chance and loot at everything by myself.

Does this bridge really have bike lane.

Yes Super!

And this one?

No ... Oops ...

We will find another one.

Is this tunnel suitable for bikes?

From there ... It's up to you to judge.

If anyone from Strava is listening, Please, I am convinced that you have chosen

Mapbox for a good reason.

But let us choose the map we wants to use.

If Suunto is able to do it on his site, I'm sure you can

to do it too.

Another cons with Strava is that when creates long routes, the software crash.

Then you have to restart all over again.

So when it happens to me, rather than set a departure and arrival point I will place

points about every 50km and usually it calculates quite well.

The last negative point of Strava, is that they dont care at all about community comments.

They only do as they want.

For example, let's say I'm going to run to outside.

When I finished, Strava cheer me because I just had my best time on my first kilometer.

That's good, but I'm not able to know what was my previous record.

It would be nice to have a board that displays my best times for each of the distances,

as it is possible to do with the segments.

At Strava a segment is a route between a point A and B that everyone can challenge on.

Anyone can create one.

I can say that from home up to a friend of mine, well it's a segment

and everyone can challenge on to be the faster.

If we look at an example, that's the list of my best times on a segment.

But it's not possible to do it for 1km, no matter, where it was run.

And yet, if Strava is able to tell me that I just beat my 3rd, 2nd or my best

time, on my first KM,

It means that information is available somewhere…

Obviously, I'm not the only one who wants this function.

I leave a comment there about 2 years ago in this page on the official Strava forum.

Today it's been six years since peoples ask for this feature on the same page of the forum every week.

And Strava has still not done anything, nor even answered.

And this is only one example among many others.

In short, the team of this wonderful application should be more attentive to their users.

Good! Enough of whimpering for today, I had a little boogey on her heart and she came out.

I think it's all over for today.

I wanted to introduce you to one of my tools the most useful to prepare my trips

on foot, in the mountains or by bike.

I hope it will help you in your next trip, or that will even encourage you

to leave for an adventure.

For me, it is an indispensable tool.

It is thanks to this application that I am able to know that I am always

on the right track.

My watch is my best tool to point a destination, retrace my steps and know my altitude.

But when I have to follow a route, Strava is my favorite tool.

If you have not seen the last episode or I'm talking about my watch, you can

see it by clicking on the link right there at the top.

I hope you liked the video, if yes you can give me a thumbs up.

If you have questions or comments, you can write me in the box just below the video.

Don't be shy, that's made just for this.

Finally, do not forget to subscribe, right there.

And see you next week to talk about traveling without an internet connection

on your phone.

See you soon!

For more infomation >> How to prepare the route of your next adventure? - Duration: 11:07.

-------------------------------------------

Mi rutina de maquillaje para correr mandados | Subtitulos en Ingles | English subtitles - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Mi rutina de maquillaje para correr mandados | Subtitulos en Ingles | English subtitles - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

🤩50% d'ECONOMIES de CARBURANT A VIE❗️😵LE TUTO ULTIME 😱❗️❗️ - Duration: 6:19.

Hi everybody!

this video is of extreme importance

exclusive worldwide

I'm going to show you an awesome thing that will allow you

to save 50% fuel

for life!

it's right now on Garage, Bangers,

and Rock'n Roll

the thing I'm going to show you is something very simple

and very effective

something that the greatest economists

the world's biggest car manufacturers

have not even imagined

something that is going to have an impact

on global fuel economy

imagine a bit, it's the Revolution

in the oil industry

what I'm going to show you now is going to cause an oil shock

but upside down

as you all know

when driving with our 4 wheels touching the ground

tires in contact with the ground

experience frictional forces

and dissipate energy in the form of heat

the wider your tires are

the bigger is the contact area

on the ground and so

the bigger is the energy dissipation

and this loss of energy,

this inefficiency

by friction force, by friction on the ground

well, you pay for it

with your fuel !

so together we will see how to be

more effective at that level

to lose less energy

and therefore save fuel

and for that I need an expert

I call Francis

the King of Gliding

Hi! How farts?

Hi me it's Francis, King of the vice

I am a surfer

youtuber, mecamateur

not like your sister

Oh, I broke you!

so here I show you something: this is wax (fart in French)

but you've never seen such a thing yet !

I broke you again

then the wax is put under the surfboards

it allows you to surf

on the wave, you see

but here I am a little bit far from my sea then

I'll show you on skis, it's the same

so skiing you do not glide on that,

you glide on this side actually

so you take the wax

and then you put it

and you spread it like that

and there the movement

with wax it's Northeast

to the South West

and you fart and you fart

and you fart

so now look good

I will show you the ultimate trick

I'll show you how you're going to wax

your car

so to wax your car

I would like to show you on the yellow

but there I can not because I broke it

so I show you once how to do

on the spare wheel but after you get off

I'm off

so the method is simple huh?

you take your wax in your right hand

and you take the tire in your left hand

and on the tread of the tire

you're farting, you're farting

you fart

but then I went too fast for you, I make it in slow motion

You fart,

you fart

you fart

and all the strength of the movement, it must come

elbow and shoulder

and you fart and you fart

and you fart

here you go: do like that on the 4 tires, you're the king of the road

I'll let you go

I have two, three competitions to finish, Bye!

OK! thank you Francis, the King of the vice

so we'll check that

I'll go for a ride with the Twingo

without waxing the tires, then I wax the tires

and we look together at the difference

and the savings achieved

Well, here's the test: it will be in two parts

1st try: now on the road:

I will drive at 80 km / h (it will be 70 in fact)

and I expected you to listen

to the engine speed

unfortunately on the Twingo right now I have a problem:

there is a wheel bearing in the front that makes an impossible sound

so we do not hear the engine

Well, I will ask you to trust me

the second test is the same

on the same road, I'm going to roll

at the same engine speed and we'll see if

I go faster or slower

once the wheels are waxed

So 1st test: the wheels are normal

no fart.

70km / h ...

I am in 4th gear

so listen to the engine

what it gives

unfortunately again, we do not hear

very well the engine because of the wheel bearing

now I'm going to wax the 4 wheels

I just finished waxing my 4 tires

now we will see what it looks like on the road

ok then there with the 4 wax tires,

I do not even tell you,

I have to be careful not to press the accelerator too hard

because it pushes!

it pushes!

it's like Vega Missyl, incredible!

Ooh !!

and there more than 90km / h!

I'm doing exactly

the same way

I am in 4th gear

and I do exactly the same way

on the accelerator! unbelievable!

it's just….

change! But! unbelievable!

what an acceleration!

So here it is! the same road! more than 90km / h

I do exactly the same way

the foot barely touches the accelerator

I'm in 4th gear, it's just amazing!

I feel like flying! the dragon is flying !!

ouh ouh ouh!

There you go! if that's not impressive!

so the proof is made, the waxing of the tires

reduces friction

and therefore reduce fuel consumption

I've been doing this for a few years now

and I admit that it works very well

I am saving more than 50%

in fuel

unbelievable!

that's what happening on Garage, Bangers and Rock'n Roll

great tips, exclusivity

Worldwide!

another worldwide exclusivity, it concerns

spare wheels

I do not know if you know it but you have to

regularly drain your spare wheel

because with condensation

water tends to accumulate in it.

I made a video on purpose for you

I put it in link here at the top right and bottom in the description

In the description

I also put you a link to this fart (wax)

so that you too

you can wax your tires

and save money

gigantic !!!

Well, that's all for today

See you next time on Garage, Bangers and

April Fool!!

One last thing:

for work I'm waxing the soles of my shoes

like that I'm the most efficient

in my open space

For more infomation >> 🤩50% d'ECONOMIES de CARBURANT A VIE❗️😵LE TUTO ULTIME 😱❗️❗️ - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Conferencia General de abril de 2018 - Duration: 10:53:41.

For more infomation >> Conferencia General de abril de 2018 - Duration: 10:53:41.

-------------------------------------------

América remonta 2-1 gracias a este gol de Cecilio Domínguez - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> América remonta 2-1 gracias a este gol de Cecilio Domínguez - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

La ciudad fantasma de Fengdu y el camino de las almas al Más Allá - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> La ciudad fantasma de Fengdu y el camino de las almas al Más Allá - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fátima Bernardes e o namorado Túlio Gadêlha fazem trilha no Rio de Janeiro - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Fátima Bernardes e o namorado Túlio Gadêlha fazem trilha no Rio de Janeiro - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Les géoglyphes de Nazca : Erich Von Daniken persiste et signe - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Les géoglyphes de Nazca : Erich Von Daniken persiste et signe - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Lucas Cañizares se despide de su hermano pequeño con una preciosa carta - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Lucas Cañizares se despide de su hermano pequeño con una preciosa carta - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

BEBE ESTE PURGANTE CASERO Y EN MENOS DE 1 HORAS - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> BEBE ESTE PURGANTE CASERO Y EN MENOS DE 1 HORAS - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Vous n'avez jamais rien vu de tel ! - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Vous n'avez jamais rien vu de tel ! - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Originals: data de estreia da 5ª temporada é adiantada; confira - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> The Originals: data de estreia da 5ª temporada é adiantada; confira - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

El detallazo de Belén Esteban hacia su madre - Duration: 1:11.

For more infomation >> El detallazo de Belén Esteban hacia su madre - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

La Dieta del Metabolismo Acelerado de Haylie Pomroy - Duration: 2:16.

en la dieta de metabolismo acelerado hay tres fases distintas que recorre

en una semana, fase uno que es de dos días y aquí es donde comenzamos a relajar el estrés

esto se trata de dejar ir el estrés y suavemente persuadir a su metabolismo

que ya no está en una emergencia situación de almacenamiento no hay aceites cuando

cocina, pero puede sustituir vegetal o caldo de pollo o usar aminos de coco para

un delicioso salteado, en esta fase comerás proteínas como pollo y huevo

los blancos y los alimentos ricos en carbohidratos como arroz integral, quinoa y avena junto con

frutas altas en azúcares naturales como mangos y piña

ya que estos alimentos te dan mucha energía, un día de cardio vigoroso, es el

ejercicio perfecto para la fase uno. Fase dos de la dieta de metabolismo rápido dura dos

días también, pero está diseñado para desbloquear la grasa almacenada se trata de estimular

el efecto de liberación del cuerpo si comenzó su dieta en un lunes estará en

Fase dos miércoles y jueves ahora comerá mucha proteína magra como

pollo cordero y carne junto con ricos vegetales verdes como la col rizada

espárragos y col rizada, pero recuerde que no hay aceites o granos y el único

las frutas permitidas son limones y limas esto es el momento de hacer al menos un día de

foco de entrenamiento de fuerza en pesas pesadas con bajas repeticiones que tomarán en serio

aumentar el desarrollo de tu músculo depurador de grasa ya que no solo estás quemando

tu comida como combustible pero también estás comenzando a quemar tu grasa como combustible ahora

vamos a hablar de la fase 3 de La dieta metabolismo, que desata la quema de grasa

emocionante fase poderosa dura tres días enteros y es donde comenzamos a

acelerar el metabolismo al aumentar la tasa de quema en esta fase

va a traer de vuelta las grasas saludables que será cocinar con aceites saludables como el aceite de oliva

aceite de sésamo de coco de semilla de uva y comer cosas como aguacates hummus nueces crudas y

semillas, siempre me gusta cocinar en este espacio y lo mejor de todo es donde

realmente empiezas a ver cambios en tu cuerpo lo que significa un vientre más plano y planchado

y mejora de la celulitis, no olvide que debe hacer una actividad para reducir el estrés como el yoga

meditación o , incluso un masaje relajante.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét