Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

It's everyone's friend, it's Tyler.

I don't speak English!

He's our friend, it's Tyler!

Your best black friend so he's the best!

I wouldn't trade him for anybody because black friends are an exception!

He smiles like Richard Prior, so just sit down.

He's our friend, it's Tyler! He's our friend, it's Tyler.

For more infomation >> My Opening In Spanish With English Lyrics - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

souvenir motive Minnie and Princesses - Duration: 11:18.

Hello friends, Welcome to your channel

Art in Your Hands, for today we are going to share these confectioners who already have

be it form or inspired by Minnie or princesses and you can adapt it to

what you like, then join me throughout the project

so that you learn to realize them, Welcome!

and these are the materials that we need for today, what

main is the tetra pak box either of milk or juice, depending on the

project that they will choose if it is the princess motive, then so the tull in

the color that you like the most, the same felt for

Minnie's tull and felt, too the felt can be changed by foami,

rubber eva or also fabric kambral fabric that is the surgical fabric they use

a lot also in crafts and it comes out very cheap

we are going to use gloss cloth type ribbons 2.5 centimeters wide, one meter

each one can be, in this one I chose one in tull to make a bow then if

can get it is very nice also of these flower ribbons for

decorating we also need the gun silicone with silicone bars

scissors, ruler, pencil and with these materials we started

well I take then now the box and what What I'm going to do is take a measure of

12 centimeters around the contour, I take 12 centimeters frame,

I do it like that all around

and after he checks all the outline what I'm going to do is that with the

I'm going to cut it like that, I'm going to stay in this measure already when you have it

totally cut and that this list, what I'm going to do is I'm going to take the piece

of felt or foami (rubber eva) and I'm going to cut the base, I do it

marking with a pencil, I mark the base and This piece comes out, this is the one I'm going to paste in

the base to cover this part of the box also

I'm going to hit them ...

Now what I'm going to do is that also I take the measure that there is from here to this

extreme and also I take out the contour piece ...

I have finished pasting the piece then now what I did was cut what

corresponds to the contour of the box, I cut a piece that has height 14

centimeters that are 12 that will cover and 2 that would be on the inside for

that we do not have this edge without covering so it looks nice and the outline

of the box is 29 centimeters, we're going to cut precisely so that we stay neat

so what are we going is to start sticking with the silicone

and the same will do all around to cover the outside of the box

we notice that in this part it looks good

covered so that it is better presented

we finish and then we have left

in this style, the box is well covered and on the top

I'm going to stick it so it looks nice, well presented

then here already stick with silicone also the whole edge, now what I did

was that I cut 3 pieces of 9 centimeters by 55 centimeters long

If you want, you can take out one complete piece, that is of meter and

half by 9 centimeters I did it like that to be able to work better and avoid

when it is hitting it, it entangles us, Now what I'm going to do is that

around the contour I'm going to start hit the tull

with the tulle I'm going to do it is a kind of fold so that I stay like fluff

I'm going to start by applying silicone

I locate approximately the center and I start to stick the tulle all over the

outline, I'm going to make some

some folds like this all over the contour from

to simulate as a kind of tute, accommodate and start to paste

very carefully with your fingers to not burn them

If you need to press, you can do it with the help of them

scissors or with a pencil to help us also to sustain and thus avoid

burn us

that way the folds are left and what we do all around, the 3

pieces that I indicate in this box in this size are what make us the tutu and we

I would be staying in this style like that of the mouse Minnie

so we have the tutu ready, now what we do is with the tape,

As it is not very nice, very good presented a waist, then what

let's do is start to paste around the contour to cover the

work that did not look so good, presented so well done

you see if you use this same tape,

I have one of points that can also make it look very nice

it can also be

or the tape that you prefer, now with silicone I'm going to stick it all over

contour

and here as you can see then I already I did all the prenses or the darning to the tulle

in the outline of what would be motive princess, also like

Minnie's I'm going to stick to all the outline a tape of size 2.5

centimeters to cover the imperfections

I leave a while to dry to give us firmness and we started

then to apply the silicone

for the whole part of the tulle union

here then I already hit everything it was the outline tape of the tutu

Now what I did was that I cut 25 centimeters of the tape that also

I stuck here in the waist and I stuck it here inside

here in the interior with hot silicone I stuck it to

each side so that it expose firmer to make it more

resistant the tape grab the pouch then

What I did was to cut it material, from same felt a piece of 2

centimeters by the same outline that is 29 cm and I'm going to stick it in the part

internal to cover imperfections and so that I give more firmness to the project

accommodate and start to apply hot silicone around the contour

here then as you can see I already hit on the inside

the reinforcement for the grip tape and on the dress what

What I did was cut these flowers that come on tape and tells you about

details throughout the dress to make it much more beautiful, much more feminine

so now what I'm going to do stick a bow on the part

in front

to give a more coquettish touch to this candy

and I'm also going to stick one of the flowers in the center of the bun

so it would be then the one of the princess

and that of the mouse Minnie, I have it here to the side, I'm going to finish it, too

I've also pasted on the tape to the internal part here as a kind of

buttons in yellow so that highlight the project more and in it

your bow may also be missing

and already finishing then to decorate and put some details to the confectioners

so they have been ready for today, I hope that you like and put it into practice, is

an idea the truth very simple and very economic we can do all for

our events or to give away for example now on child's day ... today

we want to greet some of our subscribers who are always

pending of each one of our Projects, Naysi González, Luz Marina

Castañeda, Julia Danith, Gladys Arroyo, Yamila Arlin Estaca, them and all of you

Thank you very much for your comments, for your "I like", for sharing, for the support

that they have given to the channel, I want let them know that this project

we made with great affection for you, that I had a lot of fun doing it and

I hope you will continue accompanying us in each of the new projects

then remember that Art is in Your hands

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét