Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Hey, cool that you are here. We are De Staat.

Last year we recorded our new album 'O' here.

We thought it would be nice..

...to show you how we stood here last year.

We always stood in a circle

That's how song were created and recorded.

On drums Tim van Delft

- Hallo Tim

And there on bass guitar Jop van Summeren

And straight from Croatia, Vedran Mircetic.

He still doesn't speak Dutch.

And there on keys and other stuff, Rocco Hueting.

Also from Nijmegen

Just like me. My name is Torre Florim and we are De Staat.

Just to be clear.

Shall we play a song?

The next song is the first track of our new album. Also the first single.

Maybe you already know it. This is Peptalk.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Shall we do another one?

Yes please.

Tim van Delft on drums, ladies and gentlemen.

I was very loud.

Usually, we are more enthusiastic when I say that.

Was it really bad?

Thank you.

That's a pity applause, man.

The next song is the second song of our album 'O'.

By the way, here on sound is Ronald Prent.

Hello Ronald.

Shall we just play it?

Thank you.

How's it going over there?

Nice bums?

Thank you.

Thanks. On guitar Vedran Mircetic

Shalle we do 'Blues Is Dead'?

- Oh no, I just changed my snare drum for the other song.

Is it too much work?

Yeah.

Isn't it fun to see how our group dynamics are?

Hey, we're going to play another song. If you have any questions afterwards, just ask.

So, think about it good. But not too good.

Because otherwise you don't enjoy the music anymore.

With the next song I might get into some trouble. Because it's called 'Blues Is Dead'.

And I know there are a lot of blues fans in the world.

But yeah.

This one is called 'Blues Is Dead'.

Now it's finished. You may now clap.

We have one more song for you.

Thank you all for coming over.

I hope you like it.

Thank you.

This were six songs. Especially for you.

Thank you. And thanks to Hi-Fi Klubben.

I hope you enjoyed it. We are De Staat.

If anyone has any questions?

Does anyone have a question?

Don't be afraid.

I don't know your composition very well. But you said he isn't part of the band?

Who?

Oh, he.

No, I said he's from Croatia and still can't speak Dutch.

But he's a permanent member of the band?

Yes, for sure.

I understand why you think that. Because I said he came straight out from Croatia.

No, that was a little joke. He's from Croatia but speaks Dutch.

Very good.

He adjusted.

But good question.

Any other questions?

Really? Nothing?

Sorry, I'll do.. Sorry what were you saying?

What's is the best thing about having your place here?

The best thing for us with this album...

... it's for the first time we're doing the whole proces by ourselves.

In the past we rehearsed somewhere for half a year..

...and afterwards we went into the studio to record an album in ten days.

I'd record the vocals somewhere and the album would be mixed somewhere else.

This is for the first time we do everything in the same room.

We stand and rehearse in this circle.

We record immediately.

When we've rehearsed a song a couple of times we can listen to it very fast.

We can hear this sounds. cool or this doesn't work very well.

And so we can scrape on a song.

Immediately after we're going to rehearse again...

..and see how we can improve it.

In between I'm already mixing over there.

It's possible that in one day we've recorded one song.

And sometimes it took weeks for one song and didn't make the record.

That's a different process. Everything happened here for the first time.

Before it was at different places.

And when we were in the studio we usually had to rush because time is money.

Now we have the freedom to fiddle around, which also can be dangerous.

We liked it, righ guys?

That's the big difference.

Do you record a demo first and then record everything separately?

No.

That's why we do this this way with headphones.

So you can hear how we hear and how we recorded it.

The album has been recorded this way?

All songs but one have been recorded live this way

Sometimes we did overdubs or small mistakes that needed to be corrected.

Adding some percussion.

Everything else was recorded in this setup, and that makes the album interesting.

We've recorded other albums the same way.

It's a first that in eight months we've done everything here.

Shall we do another song?

I have a question for Rocco.

What?

Are the dance moves live also created in the studio?

That you do behind your keyboad.

On the board was the first order which we we're messing around with.

I wanted to do groceries, which is not included anymore.

Lamp is also gone.

This is the first draft as you can see.

We worked on it for two days and on Sunday we had to do it.

But the videoclip is recorded at my home, not here.

That arises from here and here.

And also from somewhere else.

Oh, there are no children here.

Also from my penis. Never mind.

Let's do another song.

Does anyone have a question?

These are all your own instruments?

And if so, do you use them all?

Sorry, I had my earplugs in.

Are these all your own instruments and do you use them at the new record?

Actually, yes.

Over the years we've collected quite some stuff.

It's a lot of stuff

Good question.

I have also a question.

Yes. Herman.

Everything is finished now. Are you completely satisfied?

Or are there things that needed to be different afterwards?

With every record we think afterwards it maybe needed to be different.

But that's with every show, every record and every song.

That's what music is.

In the end it's a time document with choices you made at that time.

That's also the charm of it.

It is finished.

It is what it is.

But I have to say, when I'm hearing the record back. I wouldn't have done anything differently.

Well, probably I would. But if I would record another album, I would record something completely different.

You know what I mean.

It's a bit...

...that's the nice thing about making music.

You have to make choices and this is it.

But I'm really happy how it turned out to be.

We're there things you couldn't agree on with each other and compromises needed to be made?

Was it?

I don't think so.

We are lucky that..

..most of the times when I or someone else thinks that a song doesn't work...

...we usually all agree on that.

Everyone has their favorites.

There's not really any dispute or fight.

Not about a transition between songs when one says this and the other says that?

When's that the case, it's a matter of testing and listen back to it.

Usually, you'll hear afterwards which one works.

There's also room for...

...to give an own interpretation to the song.

If you don't feel the song like the others do. You try to think of something cool by which you get the feeling back of the song.

Maybe I mean with 'you' only me.

I have the same, Rocco.

- Thanks, Tim.

It's a bit a soccer style of interview.

- Next question.

You go into the studio and then..

- You just give a hundred procent in the studio. But in the end it's all about the team.

We have to grab the points and it's all about the marbles.

Eleven against eleven.

Hit the showers.

What's the least fun part of creating of recording?

If I speak for myself...

...developing new ideas I like the most...

...and finishing the least.

Mixing I also really enjoy.

But there's also a certain point..

...you want to have it better, but you just don't know how to.

And that takes a long time.

For an average person is difficult to hear the difference.

But for us, especially me, it's something that really annoys me.

The last part of making a record is the least fun, because the creative process is already finished.

You just try to optimize everything.

That's the least fun, but still fun to do.

It's a beautiful job, making a record.

I really like all the aspects of it.

And that is just a little less fun.

Is it a band decision when the record is finished or is one of you better to make a choice in it?

It's never a decision. There's always a deadline.

There's always that moment we want to release a record. So it has to be finished by then.

If it's not possible to release the record in January...

...it's will be months later because there are better periods to release a record.

If you finish your record a month later, it doesn't mean you will release the record a month later.

To make it simple, there's always a deadline.

That's usually the moment the record is done.

But it has occurred before that we've known two months in advance...

...the material wouldn't be ready in time and we had to postpone the deadline.

-It's never finished? You always think that something could be better?

You could work on it for so long, but at a certain time you have to say: now we move on.

-Yes.

Is that something you all have together or?

Well, Torre is the producer of the record. So if any hard decisions need to be made, his opinion is leading.

You can keep postponing saying "the record's finished now".

At a certain point you decide that these songs are good enough for the record and we're going to finishing them.

That's something everyone has to agree on.

Now it looks like we just think this is it, but all the song that we have, we are extremely happy with it.

You're always searching for a perfect balance whilst making a record.

You want to show your entire range on a record.

What we have played together...

..we've recorded the base of the tracks between one and a half days and a week.

And going through the details takes quit some time.

That part is done less together.

Sometimes Rocco and Torre will record some more stuff together.

Torre, I have a question.

Yeah, bring it on.

- You don't play with speaker amplification?

No.

- Is that also during recording? And is it a thing you have to decide on?

We do it without speakers so we can play at the same time.

Now it's going to be technical, but if we would turn on all the speakers...

...the sound of the speakers would leak into the microphone of the drums, it would make mixing the drums more difficult.

In fact this is not a studio, but a room.

- You don't put the track through...

No. I thought I would do that kind of stuff, but it didn't seem necessary.

- But we do play on amplifiers. They go through a load box, but you noticed that already.

The great thing this way, as you can hear through your headphones…

…you can just play and listen back to it.

It is what it is. I do have to do some mixing,

It's very simple. It's rock 'n' roll.

Really.

More questions?

Normally I think you write the songs first, enter the studio to record and mix.

But now you can change the sequence.

Did that happen?

That's exactly what happened.

It has occurred that we recorded a song, I started mixing and my decisions in the mix influenced the formation of the song

Sometimes I had an idea during mixing...

...because of that we started to play differently.

The width of creativity has become bigger for us.

Normally someone mixes a record which has to be done in a small amount of time and he makes decisions very fast.

Usually, that's good because decisions are made.

But it could ensure you to experiment less.

Now that was possible.

I've done some weird things in the mix that I wouldn't have done otherwise.

It's for anyone of us..

…we're more close to the definite sound that we would get on the record

In the beginning you could play to the way the sound would enter the microphones.

That way you can skip a step.

During rehearsal it can feel there's less energy in a song, but on the record it's not a problem.

Because a room sucks in the high of the cymbal.

Then you start playing more on your cymbals, but on the record it doesn't seem to work.

You can prevent that during the rehearsal fase.

- Sometimes you see a drumkit packed in…

The things that are in front of the drumkit prevent sound bleed.

In order that no guitar amplifier are on the cymbal and the other way around.

We don't have that problem, because only the drums are recorded by microphones.

The rest goes directly through some cabinets and stuff.

Everyone understands?

- Can I ask you something about…

…the last song had some dirty lyrics. But the song before had a different implication maybe.

Could you tell me about your inspiration how you write lyrics?

Yes I will.

When I write a song, the lyrics comes last.

When we start playing a song, I already have a melody.

That tends to be a bit of a problem...

...because then I would sing words that don't have a meaning yet.

Usually the words are in English.

Because these words have become so important for the flow of the melody.

I have a puzzle with words that sound good and I have to find a meaning to them.

It doesn't make it easy for me.

Subconsciously, these words fit to the mood of the song.

Sometimes I have ideas for concepts that I like.

Things that keep me busy.

This record's named "O", because we stand in a circle during the recording of this record.

But also because a lot of the lyrics are about..

...about...

... infinity and cycles.

O is an infinitive shape.

A lot of lyrics are about nothing.

About infinity which is zero.

In some way this record has become very meta.

Because I watch a lot of things from a distance.

But i think that makes the album cool

The previous song is called "Murder Death"...

…without explaining too much…

… that song is about the moment we as humanity aren't dying any more.

Murder Death sounds very bad ass, but it's about killing death.

And that subject is also about infinity

-Did you think of the theme beforehand?

No.

The long song we played with the guitar solo…

… it had something psychedelic and chant like.

We sing it in a repeating melody. It's very repetitive.

There was always something religious about it.

I'm not religious at all...

...but it suited to write about a greater subject.

Coincidentally, I was working with the idea..

… there are a lot of articles about the moment it's going to happen that through science we can live infinitive.

unless we get run over or something like that.

I thought that was an interesting idea to write about.

I don't know any other song which is about that. Seems like a nice idea to do it.

For more infomation >> De Staat HEADPHONE SESSIONS - Duration: 47:31.

-------------------------------------------

10 MADDE'DE 1 MAYIS İŞÇİ BAYRAMI (TÜRKİYE'DE İŞÇİYE VERİLEN DEĞER) - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> 10 MADDE'DE 1 MAYIS İŞÇİ BAYRAMI (TÜRKİYE'DE İŞÇİYE VERİLEN DEĞER) - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Bastard from Metro 2033. airsoft - Duration: 14:04.

Hi everyone! In this video I will make 'Bastard' from Metro 2033.

For a submachine gun drive I'll use a gearbox from airsoft gun Glock 18

It has one-shot and automatic operation of firing and perfect size for this project.

n this model a battery is located under the barrel and its going to be there after the rework.

The Glock itself will stay the same, we only need to change some of the case details.

I began working with a barrel receiver, took all dimensions from the template and transfered them on a 2 mm metal sheet.

As the barrel receiver will be made of a solid metal sheet, I marked fold lines.

With an angle grinder I cut a blank from the sheet and sawed on it some lines of the barrel receiver.

According to not so deep notches I began to bend the blank into the receiver.

To fix the places of bend I made some welding.

In the receiver I cut a place for a magazine.

From the same metal I cut a rear part of the receiver.

Fixator will be made from a bolt and a nut, it will push the gun to the receiver.

For the fixator I welded a pad to the receiver on which a nut will be welded.

I put the nut on a regular bolt timbering, it will transmit the fixator pressure on the Glock body.

Then I began to cut the barrel from the pipes.

I bought the adapter at the sanitaryware store from tube 32 to 20.

After adjustment I welded the barrel together and welded it to the receiver.

There was a small problem, the gun was too low according to the barrel.

While the shooting the bullets were hitting the adapter and fell out of the barrel in different directions.

So I decided to reweld timbering and lift the gun up.

Because of these movements I had to increase a handle and lengthen a trigger.

I'll cut a trigger guard all the same as it doesn't fit in by its form to the project

I increased the handle with PVC plastic, glued it in layers and ground it according to the Glock handle form.

I made the timbering in it for a magazine and glued it to the removable butt heel.

I sawed off the trigger guard and taped my from the same PVC plastic.

Now the handle looks just like the Bastard's one.

Due to the broken flash card some part of the video was gone, its where I showed how I made a receiver for a magazine and the shutter through which you can putt off the battery.

Further during the video you'll see the arrangement of these details.

I began to make Bastard's magazine from 2 plates between which will be located dummy rounds that were printed on a 3D printer by a certain size.

The round length is 69 mm, the larger copy of rounds 5.56.

I glued every 3 pieces together to find out the magazine height.

I welded a magazine frame and cut a window in it.

I welded the magazine to the receiver and cut a groove in it for the Glock barrel.

Then I pasted the bullets with a hot glue.

After the magazine is ready I made a ring on the adapter and as I don't have a knurl for lathe I made a diy diamond-shaped pattern with an angle grinder.

The barrel receiver has a handle which pushes the firing pin and ejects the jammed round out of the barrel, I made it from a piece of pipe and washer.

I welded it to the bolt as its impossible to make an axis for it because of the gearbox inside the receiver.

I cut a pivot with a jigsaw and ground it with a knife.

I made a groove in the pivot for the barrel and receiver.

Then I moved to the production of butt.

I cut a bracket from metal and adjusted it to the receiver.

The butt will be gathered from 8 mm rod.

A shoulder stock was made from 2 mm metal sheet .

I welded 8mm rods to it and realized that the butt should be done folding.

For this purpose I welded nails to the receiver and put a brace upon them.

I riveted nails so the bracket won't fall off from the receiver.

I sawed off the earlier welded pawl and drilled a hole in it, bored a groove in it to fix the pawl.

I welded a baffle to the butt so the rods can spring and fixed the pawl.

Further I made decorative switches and belt loops.

I made a sight from a thin plate and soldered a rear sight to it.

Previously I fixed the sight with an insulating tape, after ranging it will be fixed with welding.

As practics showed even the most badly fixed gearbox can be calibrated.

After ranging proceeded I began to paint Bastard, the bullets were painted in imitation of brass.

I painted bullets in gray and shaded collets in the same color.

The magazine, the barrel and the butt will be painted in mat black paint.

Gun grip I painted in khaki.

The beginning of the barrel and bolt I covered with silver paint.

I covered pivot with tinted varnish.

I stained a little the handle with black paint

I screwed the magazine to the barrel receiver and 'Bastard' from Metro 2033 is ready!

Thanks for watching! If you enjoyed this video, share it and put thumbs up. See you in the next video!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét