Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

Hey !

A little bit of talking before the video begins, if you want to skip this, I'll put the timecode here

1:30 bro

So this is a new emission, that I simply named "Special Edition" (don't know if it really has the same sense in English tbh)

I choosed this title because first, I lack of imagination for that, and

because as you can see they are not "real shurikens", they are hand spinners

so they are not really "props"

And why a do I make a "new emission" ?

because the next prop is taking me a lot time to make

really, a lot of time, trust me

Spoiler alert, an image of the prop coming

So I'll be making these kind of short videos if the props are too long

So that you will know that I'm not dead

It will often be 3D printed stuffs because it's really quick for me to do that

Well, a new emission goes with a new opening, so let's go

So, lots of weeaboos among you asked me to make the Genji's Shurikens

So I didn't make them

Seriously, there are lots of great videos on youtube dealing with that, just look for them, they are great. Really.

So I think we're ready to make the hand spinners, this is easy and quick, don't worry

So I must say that I didn't make the 3D models

But the links are in the description of the video

If you don't have any 3D printer, just calm down, ask a friend, your family, or website on internet

Or just ask me and maybe I'll do it

maybe ...

To make to shuriken spin we'll need a ball bearing

You can find that on rollerblades, or internet, or hardware shops

Before printing, reshape your 3d model to be sure that the ball bearing fits just well

or else it won't work, obviously

And to be sure, that it stays, I used epoxy glue, but you can use super glue

be careful to put glue on the exterior edges

Once the printing is done you can sand it, and what I like to do is to gently rub some acetone with a cotton bud

and don't put too much acetone or it will disolve it

So yeah, here it is, we're almost done, just paint it

As I told you, it's a short video!

But if you're new to this channel, well you can subscribe, I have more consequent work, don't worry

So that's all for this video

And That's it for me guys, see you !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét