Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 29 2017

HEY, i'm a singer ,musician and leaderband

with "le Bourdon" try to built a gate between my inner world and the outside one ... in this case it was the fisrt time that play with those musicians ,and i don't known their music

check my youtube channel "le BOURDON"

check my youtube channel "le BOURDON"

For more infomation >> LE BOURDON et LES MYTHOMANS .... exprimer mes émotions - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

NEOLUPUS TEASER - Duration: 1:47.

As long they are present Enjoy it

For animals, We do it more

For more infomation >> NEOLUPUS TEASER - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Aan de slag voor het Dovenschap | #Vlog van Margaret #3 - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Aan de slag voor het Dovenschap | #Vlog van Margaret #3 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Michel Onfray 45. El devenir libertino - Duration: 55:12.

For more infomation >> Michel Onfray 45. El devenir libertino - Duration: 55:12.

-------------------------------------------

👺 What is Bloodlust? | Dead by Daylight Update - Duration: 24:51.

Hello such boys and girls? Pikar0 here in a new video more. The first: Welcome

one more day to my channel. Today I bring you a New gameplay of Dead by Daylight in which

we have news. An update important and while we played as usual

a little game of Survivor and other partidita as a murderer. Come on .. I will go counting

what is most important to have new and also so that we go looking in-game

directly. Because I've already tried what It seems to me most controversial. The change

most controversial and I think a pasote. The first thing we can see that they have changed

especially is the main menu as we seeing. Yeah, it looks better, but hey, I guess

that this will have something to do that within a few months go to get the version

This game consoles. So I understand I guess this has been adapted. Y..

This too, a little menus, you know? They have .. A little well ... Other than this,

colorines, it looks better .. Maybe .. I have a little nicer. Otherwise within

the game have changed a bit bars and that but we will see either directly

while playing the first with Bill ... Well, Coldwin farm. We're here with Bill,

good old Bill. I've felt a lot replayability with. Well, new changes,

the most important that I see have gotten Here in the game, Dead by Daylight. He

first and the most controversial. After we will see when playing with the murderer,

to see if we notice here, playing as a survivor, It is called Bloodlust. What is this? What

now they pursue the murderers as you go to be gaining exponentially, they will be gaining

speed while chasing you ... Come to hide here. While chasing you

the murderers will be gaining speed. Go go increasing speed as you

pursue. It is assumed that once you lose and you come out the way .. the chase mode

again lose any speed. I think this is a little snort (buff) of more

the murderers. Because you get it, then we to see him after this game we will

play a stateless ... Look, the trapper, just I'll play a game with the trapper ...

LOL! This is what I love Uncle Bill! This is what I love about

Bill, Claval ... Eh ... This Dwight Fairfeld .. I put an ax in my head

in two. Overall, I still do not I I have tried or read about opinions,

but the murderers guy who will win ... Imagine escaping Trapper my Trapper

I think fast. Imagine escape Trapper ... O ... The nurse who has his

Teleportation .. It previously had to use the tele transport cojones! Y

If we now give you and do not use it? Simply ... you're going to run after them? Not make you

need to use. I do not know, things like that, I do not know. I do not know what you think this to you. Yes

what you have tried and you have thought to try Leave me comments that I like

Bloodlust you what that is ... ... To me it does not seem to be bufar more

what other thing. Another important change we are seeing now. Now generators

It takes longer, okay? Before conditions normal generator is 70 seconds worth?

Now half takes 80 seconds. I suppose that those seconds will be unpatched, or

failing nothing all that, of course. They have increased 10 seconds. Well, then, there is another ...

If ye have noticed things have changed Besides the menu that I have taught, by

eg bar, you have seen. The bar now she has another aspect. It looks much

best. Look, the totems. Now the totems get 600 points instead of 400. if I

I remember that time had increased to break the totems ... Let's see ... I thought

you were hurt ... Macho ... What are you doing? I think it also happened 5 or 10 seconds

more what it takes to purify the totems, now take longer than before. After

there are some extra things you have gotten. By for example they have gotten some new clothes ...

for some ... Is this too quiet male ... have gotten new clothes for some

characters ... now that I fall I I stopped to look at her ... Vente, vente.

We will repair girl. We will repair! By Ah here ... Okay, look out there I have another

totem. Ehhh ... What else? Ah! Good! sabotage hooks! Now the sabotage of the hooks

they have gotten a buff on the one hand and an ax on the other hand. Now when I sabotage ...

It was like listening to the heart ... The sabotage hooks before it took on average,

Well, on average, saboteándolos normal, 20 seconds. License plate. 150 points. Now they have

decreased from 20 to 15 seconds. But! wait for you, wait for you, quiet ... where is uncle?

Where next? My game a lot ... No I know if it's cheating ... Okay. Now the hooks

as I said, instead of taking 20 seconds on average in sabotaging now it takes 15.

But one things have gotten to balance now when you break a hook becomes

to generate 180 seconds, which is about 3 minutes, okay? I think a #### is that it is a ### per

one side but is well done by another. This well it has done on one side because you're murderer

and it happens that you get into a game, a pre-made 3 or 4 guys and we say

to get all toolboxes and We left without hooks. And in a while you have left

with nothing but hooks basement, okay? Then that's fine it again

regenerate, but on the other hand is a #### because you spend the toolbox to

you get points and go. Or your catch and your catch and sabotaging the beginning of the game

a hook and soon it will be there again. That's a matter of taste the same. let me

in comments to see what you look like you. To me does not convince me .. I had left

same. Neither he had lowered the time of sabotage the hooks nor had since it regenerasen.

I had not touched if I tell the truth. Uh ... what else? What else? Uncle,

here there must be some trap because no totem I've ever seen ...

Let's see ... Ah! Good! Since we're talking this guy, traps. Have they gotten

a lot ... I think almost everything have changed is on the trapper, because

They have also changed now traps, sabotage traps, takes, previously took

Now it takes 8 seconds and 16. The normal sabotage. But if I'm not mistaken, because not if you

I read, when you fall into the trap sabotage when you've fallen into ...

Sabotage when you've fallen into the trap ... Hey, we have 1 generator and only one is

you just hang hanging now. This ### goes from the mother. The traps you fall

They have decreased the time you need to get rid of them. AND TRAPS

They are on the ground to sabotage have increased. Well, excuse me if I'm upside down and

wrong. Now it is that I have read all there and I do not remember, but I think

it was so. If it was not the other way around. Another thing important that I seem to have changed.

Come here ... And the leaves here and goes roll to the other? ... Well that's it ... Another

important thing that has changed, well, a tad (just) now the doors to

open them. ### I are leaving here throngs now ... Look ... Look uncle background ...

Look, just now the guy is not going to wage trap ... Let's see if it will be at

backwards ... The doors now take 10 seconds more open than before ... Well 10? Do not

... I was ... No, sorry, 15. That if I I pointed next door ... He has already taken

another guy? Once it took 15 seconds open the doors and now takes 20 seconds.

Me I will play to death ... This guy does not It seems very clever. He will hang there ...

I do not see Uncle ... I do not see it! I'm playing my much .. You're placing a trap ... Where ...

###! Another thing that I just gave account and that I have not read anything. It has given me now

200 points gathered same but with above shall not have given me I have me

noticed. Or maybe as I was here while talking game and I find

hard to talk while I play this game ... Dude ... Well, I think that it is

the third, no? I think I fall. Was not the third is, yours? You wear the shirt

red male, all flipadete (brave). ah, No, it is the second, looks perfect.

To! Let's move on! But what are you doing! I have seen? If you have seen me! ### I've stayed caught

at the peak! Run ###! Here, here, here ... I have to be the liar ... Okay ... Cura,

cure, cure, cure! Ohhhh! God, I love Bill, I love Bill. You see things you're not

Dwight I spend with me and that's for sure Fairfield by Uncle color of the jacket and that. East

Uncle is bigger, no? I think the Bill is larger than the Dwight but ... is that

the color of the jacket is perfect uncle. If it were not for graying hair, man. And would

the ####. Ehh ... I think guys who are not me forget any major changes since my

point of view. We will open here as he was gone, then to take at ###. Wait..

Ehh ... .. Second .. How often Wait You have hung before the other or was this?

He will bring you down, no? I ... Oh! It's the third guy .. Well here you have to

be a door, no? Ehh ... Well, I think I have already discussed all the changes

to me I felt were the most important. There have been a lot and you can read quietly

within the game. Although good, they are in English, but good. I think it's no

most important point. There have been changes on skills following all this, it has

been significant changes in skills. But as many of them I do not have ...

Look ... More puntitos ... I see you as not leaving ... I'm playing I not

get out and score points ... And finally you'll see you and me ... Like many cace

skills I have them because I have uploaded the characters because I will not talk about them ...

This is open? Look ... Look ... lol a trap ... oops! Well, I have not seen! Ale!

Other way! The truth is a guy one I think little silly, no? Well, it has not been

wrong. I made a few points there. Nugget. Well, let's go to the next game.

Coldwin farm. I put my murderer favorite. Trapper! Let's try now

same all these changes that I have been commenting. I think there was another change in

installing traps, or the collection .. that they were collected from faster traps

or something like that. Let's go straight to generators. Because I just remembered that there is another change

Trapper also has its ... Where I was? Come here! You're seeing run

behind Meg Thomas? See, is not that Anyway ... oops! Okay, not that it is one thing ..

super, super ... of ... Wo! Often duh! But ... I can tell ... To me Meg Thomas is

the hardest I ever caught. But always. And now I've caught no

kind of effort. Ah! I'll try .. Look .. You see? let me not put the trap now close

Veis of this ... will not let me? Now, and the trapper can not set traps to

feet ... Okay, this I have gotten so fast because I have made if I remember correctly accessories,

two, to increase the speed of time put the traps. Now the trapper and

You can not set traps just below the hook when someone hangs. Where there was

exploited? Look, there has exploited another. Let's let down, no? Quietly.

Well, the touchdown and chasing up to Meg Thomas who is the survivor's

Quick ... Look have already downloaded the other ... And it stays here? Come here ... And is expected

Instead of running away ... Well, throw it, come ... Ale, a fool ... I do not know what to do.

I do not know what are you doing! Come ... Hook Up here and every child. Oh boy. Look, see?

You see? It does not let me. There was no question of that site. let me put it not just to

feet. You can put more separated but not just at the foot. So now changed

the strategy set traps with trapper. I have no traps around here

uncle. I have a look there. I can not hear… Look! Someone has fallen into the trap! But

It is that maybe is even now change It is even better! Ale! To take by #### the

Dwight. Why? Because now they have to tread very eye that is not between

weeds, bushes and stuff, the traps. Come here you! You see? Instead of putting

below. Indeed it was simply put under, before, well, for the clueless. Good

which to me has happened to me, it happened to me throw me and catch and fall into a trap and ... But ...

Before it was usually to retain. For what people waste time ... Look at ...

Look, here someone has been opening A less ... chest ... have already gone down ...

And they have dropped and that ... boom! Boom! Boom! There are few? See all brands ...

The pallet that have come down ... Go! Friend! Claudette! Claudette as camouflages

###. Hence I've got you! I got you! Take that ... So I like Claudette ... Hey!

I have turned off another trap ... I think He had also used other accessory ...

So accessory not an offering of those for have a hook more ... This will put the

same here because there is around here any site that excited me to put ...

Where there are more pitfalls ... There is no other trampita ... Another little trick! They still have four

generators! Look around here has run someone ... Oh! Where are you? Step ... It's gone ...

Look ... Over here ... It will be another brand Anda went to redeem ... not ... As if

saw ... Ahhh you've seen me! You've seen, eh? Come here you. But do you think,

come here! Where is? Ostia, me has Bundled ... Bundled Me Ha! Ohhhh! Hey Meg!

Hello! The trap still get there on. Do not? Here I think I'll put another. Ostia,

here has been running the other. Do not? You'll see you is that there does nothing the

trap. 4 left 2 injured male generators ... ... The other hung ... Anda has fallen into trampita!

Ohh! I just put the kid! that fast It has been spared! What ###! Look, look, look like

he has dropped Meg ... Come here! Come here! Come here! Look like I fucking guy ...

Look like I fucking guy ... And is the Meg, eh? It is the fastest survivor.

Notice how I'm taking. It is not ... No .. not convince me .. I am not convinced Uncle

the Bloodlust this guy. It is that as pilles a survivor in a place where there is no longer

pales nor has anything to try to throw ... Nothing to take for ### ... Osea as lame one

survivor as well as you had seen, Meg Thomas, and you have seen him. Not

Uncle, I do not like anything, I uncool the Bloodlust. Let's break this already ... Will

here? No, look, this has started to run for some site. Where you're beautiful? There

behind you can not ... Look at her ... That ####! Well, better for me! What Uncle ###,

I give without wanting to always ... It's not the first time it happens. I give inadvertently always

the second button ... I want the liar? Me He wants to pull the pallet. But hey ... It's

nothing ... Now I run an egg, now I run chasing an egg! Look, look, look

that speed, that speed'm getting ... It is impossible, it is impossible especially when

we're in the game mid or near the end the game and are almost all pallets,

half or more of the already broken pallets and all and ... Shit ... Dude ... I thought he was

### basement here ... Well, anyway, the better. So I do not ... well no ... well not hang because

if he not ... was going to hang up and would open the trapdoor other if they die ... Come

see ... you still have? They have been making he still has four generators

colleague? Pullets that have been doing? Good, better for me. Look, this is empezadito.

He'll be here? Because I think this It was not started, no? Look! Ay friend

my own! My friend! Come here! Hahahahahah. This is done ... Well guys today do not

I will entertain a lot ... What I'm ### Uncle .. I've fallen into my own trap uncle ..

Come here .. That you will not escape ... oops! Ah! That it does not ... that it does not! Voucher,

the other is still there tiradísima. Look He come here and everything. Do not worry. Now

I come after you pretty. Now I'm coming for you beautiful. Guapi! Well boys and girls. To you

what do you think these changes? Especially the Bloodlust is now matters most to me

to me because it seems to me ... I just think ... I do not know ... That maybe after I get

like it, you get used and not that great, but I now looks like a ### for

survivors, a true ###. Good, another partidita more done. We will continue

rising levels here with the trapper. Y Well then all changes have been

important to see what you look like you. Leave me comments to see what you think.

And hey! If anyone you want to play with me You only have to add me to Steam, eh?

Well boys and girls! Compartid video in your social networks and if you like this

Give her kind of videos like that's my way knowing what you like! until the next

video! Hey! Subscribe if you have yet to join! Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét