Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 4, 2017

Waching daily Apr 30 2017

K-pop Lastest News : 'Superman' Seungjae finally confesses, "I love my daddy!"

'Superman' Seungjae finally confesses, "I love my daddy!" [The Return of Superman]

Seungjae and his dad are traveling around Jeju Island. They spend the first night at a guesthouse. There, they meet new people who are also traveling around Jeju. Celebrating the night, they have a barbeque party together.

The travelers are amazed at how close their father and son relationship is. Seungjaes father says, We werent used to be like this before. Thanks to Superman, I was able to get closer to my son. .

In the meantime, one of the guests ask Seungjae, Who do you love more, your mom or your dad? And, Seungjae surprisingly reveals that his favorite parent is his dad!. This is, for sure, Seungjae and his dads best scene ever!.

[The Return of Superman]. Showtime : Sun 18:00 | Re-run: Mon 0:50, 08:50 | Thu 02:40 l Fri 12:00 (Seoul, UTC+9).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét