Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 27 2018

breaking news today

Welcome to USA breaking news today

Please subscribe and click notification box to get all breaking news alert breaking news today

North Korea Bluff Kim freezing nuclear trials only because of humiliating truth

North Korea should not be taken at face value when it claims it is working towards denuclearization

Because the Hermit state is only doing so to hide an embarrassing secret

experts have warned

North Korea has met South Korean officials and is set for a major US summit in the near future in an apparent warming of relations

between Kim jong-un and his Western rivals

but Chinese experts believe the North Korean leader is only showing signs of

Escalating the nuclear crisis because his crumbling testing sites have collapsed

Last year a major facility was destroyed

Leaving hundreds dead while earthquakes have also triggered landslides in testing areas deep in the mountains

Chinese experts said they have been notified of unprecedented risk of radioactive exposure

Following the collapse of several nuclear testing sites near the North Korean borders the South, China

Morning Post said today the last five of

Pyongyang six nuclear tests have all been carried out under mount manta at the punggye-ri nuclear test site in North Korea's Northwest

One group of researchers found that the most recent blast tore open a hole in the mountain which then collapsed upon itself

A second group concluded that the breakdown created a chimney that could allow radioactive fallout from the blast zone below to rise into the air

this

Chinese experts believe is why Kim seems so eager to slow down his nuclear program

otherwise the despot would be faced to admit his supposedly fearsome arsenal has been handicapped by the country's incompetence an

inexcusable truth in a country built on propaganda in

November last year more than 200 nuclear workers died in an accident at the country's main testing facility

Around 100 people were killed when when an unfinished tunnel collapsed at punggye-ri

with another 100

People subsequently killed while attempting to rescue the first group of entombed workers dot foreign experts had warned a collapse was likely

Highlighting the danger of a cloud of radioactive fallout escaping from the site and spreading across an entire hemisphere

punggye-ri was the site of North Korea's sixth ever nuclear test on September 3rd

They tested a huge 100 kiloton explosive

Which was around seven times as powerful as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima during ww2?

This test is believed to have bad lead estabilished the mountainside based facility

Thanks for watch. Please share like comment this video and subscribe channel for latest news

For more infomation >> Breaking News Today⚠️world war 3 North Korea BLUFF, Kim freezing nuclear trials ONLY ..latest news - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

☀ 한채아 집안, 한채아 결혼과 남자친구 이야기☀ | News world Korea - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> ☀ 한채아 집안, 한채아 결혼과 남자친구 이야기☀ | News world Korea - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

NEWS I 문무일 검찰총장, 이명박 구속 영장 감옥? "부인 최정윤 한시 공수처 조국 검찰조직도" - Duration: 9:44.

For more infomation >> NEWS I 문무일 검찰총장, 이명박 구속 영장 감옥? "부인 최정윤 한시 공수처 조국 검찰조직도" - Duration: 9:44.

-------------------------------------------

Fox News @ Night With Shannon Bream 04/26/18 11PM | April 26, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 33:06.

For more infomation >> Fox News @ Night With Shannon Bream 04/26/18 11PM | April 26, 2018 Breaking News - Duration: 33:06.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING Fox News Releases Major Statement On Sean Hannity's Future At Network - Duration: 12:42.

BREAKING: Fox News Releases Major Statement On Sean Hannity's Future At Network

Fox News released a statement on Tuesday about host Sean Hannity's future at the network

following reports that he was associated with Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's

personal attorney.

In a statement to The Daily Wire, Fox News said Hannity has the "full support" of

the network:

"While FOX News was unaware of Sean Hannity's informal relationship with Michael Cohen and

was surprised by the announcement in court yesterday, we have reviewed the matter and

spoken to Sean and he continues to have our full support."

The statement from Fox News comes after the media hyperventilated after Cohen revealed

in a Manhattan federal courtroom on Monday that Hannity was once a client.

The news sent shock waves across social media and cable news, where political hacks and

leftist talking heads were determined to portray Hannity as a criminal for once talking to

a lawyer.

Heaven forbid one of the most well-known men in the country speak with lawyers to ensure

he's following the law.

Following the report, Hannity released a statement saying he only sought legal advice from Cohen,

and that Cohen "never represented me in any matter."

On Monday, Hannity said via Twitter that the advice he got from Cohen was "almost exclusively

about real estate."

Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter.

I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees.

I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which

I wanted his input and perspective.

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) April 16, 2018

Hannity added through a spokesperson that he "assumed those conversations were confidential,

but to be absolutely clear they never involved any matter between me and a third party."

"I think it's pretty funny," he said.

"It's very strange to have my own television network have my name up on the lower third."

Hannity has been the most watched cable news host for many years.

He likely speaks with hundreds of analysts, experts, lawyers, and consultants about a

number of things.

While liberals desperately want people to believe Hannity is a criminal and should be

fired, many are happy to see that Fox News is standing by him.

What do you think about Fox News standing by Hannity?

Comment below

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét