Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 27 2018

This is Jerik.

Jerik is 37 years old and a true Efteling Fan.

He was born in Indonesia and grew up in the Netherlands.

Jerik loves good food and tries to make the most of every day.

Efteling brings him peace of mind and even helps him to fall asleep.

That's what makes a true fan!

But Jerik, what are you doing?

This is Efteling Fans.

Making a father?

Yes, with those hands but I have to draw it first.

It's beautiful here, isn't it?

Yes, a beautiful area and lovely grass.

And nice weather too!

Absolutely.

I'll take another swing.

This is one of the passions I share with my father.

I started when I was 25 years old.

I invited my father to come along a few years ago and since then we've played golf regularly.

Here in the Efteling Golf Park, too, with its beautiful nature, water, wide...

fairways and its close to Efteling Park itself.

You can hear the people screaming and the attractions rumbling.

That's really nice!

I'm going to take a swing, dad.

OK son, good luck.

That's what I like so much about Jerik, he's very passionate and enthusiastic about golf.

He tries to live life to the fullest.

He didn't get that from us.

I love it that he does that.

I'm going to see if I can take a swing too, Jerik.

Yes, it's your turn.

Is it my turn again?

Watch out!

There it goes.

Paper here!

Paper here!

Thank you!

When I look at this photo all the beautiful memories come flooding back.

It was one of the best moments of my life.

This was in Jakarta at the orphanage we were at and then suddenly, your 'son'...

is put on your lap.

That's a really special experience.

We were married and it took a long time for us to have children, so we...

decided to adopt.

Two years later, we also adopted a girl because we wanted to make our family complete.

Sometimes people wonder whether adoption is good or bad for a child.

I can't make judgements about that, but in my opinion, I have a good life.

I've had and done everything I need in my life.

I've tried all kinds of sports;

football, tennis, golf.

I love life and eating out.

I go on holiday and in the end I also took the right study course.

For a long time, I didn't feel the need to meet my biological parents.

At a certain point, however, I felt that I really wanted to.

I knew my biological father was very ill.

That's the main reason, because each day could have been his last.

My biological father was lying on his sick bed, which I already knew.

But it was a terrible thing to see.

But then you see your real father getting to know your biological father.

It was really weird, I can't describe it.

It made a great impression on me.

Luckily, I can help my nephew financially with what he needs.

I pay for his education and told him to learn English so we could communicate.

I stay in contact with the whole family through him.

It really made an impression.

When I got back to the Netherlands after the trip, I felt very emotional.

An indescribable feeling.

So I went to Efteling straight away.

Baron 1898 had just opened and I had to get rid of all my emotions on it.

That's what Efteling means to me.

It's an outlet where I can relax and unwind.

Now we're talking, tasty food!

Food and eating out is also one of my passions.

A nice anecdote in Efteling, I was really hungry and when I'm hungry I get cranky.

Once, I got my pancake but no cutlery,

so they brought me a huge knife and fork.

When I saw them, I burst out laughing and forgot about being hungry.

All of a sudden, I was happy.

They know how to do that very well at Efteling, put a smile on your face.

A day out at Efteling isn't a success unless I've eaten at Efteling.

We're at Polle's Keuken restaurant now, having a tasty pancake, but there are also other delicious ...

restaurants where I go to to eat,

like Raveleijn, the Witte Paard or Baron 1898 for a healthy snack.

That's what makes Efteling so versatile in a culinary way.

How nice to be here today and to be allowed to help out in my favourite kitchen.

I'm curious, are we going to make my favourite pancake?

And your favourite pancake is?

Banana!

The honour is yours.

A little tip, shake it off and then oil it.

Put in a tasty banana and a whole ladle of batter.

Pour it around the edges and let it flow towards the middle.

Look, I'm enjoying it already!

Well done!

It'll go round and when it comes back out on this side, we can flip it.

How long have you been working here?

From day one. From day one?

More than six years now. Six years? Yes.

Slide the spatula right under the banana.

Like this?

You have to be careful not to squash it.

Yes, now you can flip it.

Ready, steady.

That's great!

Nice!

What do you like about working in Polle's Keuken restaurant?

That we're a real Burgundian restaurant.

And that we can make jokes and have personal contact with the guests.

Yes, I notice that.

When is the day a successful one for you?

If the guests walk out of here with a smile on their faces.

Do you come and eat here often?

Yes, I've tried just about all of the pancakes and cakes.

If you know all of the pancakes then you must know the pancake cookbook.

Yes, I do.

It's got all the dishes in it so you can make them at home, too.

Wow.

That's our secret, we practice at home so we can make it even more delicious here.

Very nice.

Here we go, ready, steady.

Well done!

That's a good job done!

We're here at the Pinocchio fairytale, the most recent fairytale added to Efteling.

A really beautiful, detailed fairytale.

You can see so many details when you look inside.

I have a season ticket and visit the park at least twice a month, and I always go to see Pinocchio.

The nicest thing about the Pinocchio fairytale is that it reminds me of my own story.

When I was a child, I lived life to the fullest, and I still do.

As a child, I looked for adventure and I do the same now.

The nicest thing about the fairytale is that Geppetto really wants a son and, of course, I compare that to...

my father, who also really wanted a son.

That's what I like about the story.

In my time, things were different than they are now.

There was a playground, a rowing pond, I think, and the fairytale forest, but it wasn't as big as it is now.

I really like this attraction.

When I brought Jerik here for the first time, I remember it well.

He was still little and I pushed him through the park in one of those pushchairs.

Wherever something moved or you could hear music it attracted his attention.

He's now a very enthusiastic Efteling Fan.

He talks about Efteling a lot, about the music.

If anything new is added, he says: "Dad, there's something new", as he goes...

more often, of course, "we should go and see it together".

Then I say: "Yes, okay, son. I really like that!

This is my favourite fairytale, the Indian Water Lilies.

When I was five, my parents took me to this fairytale.

I was immediately intrigued by the beautiful scene in which the witch appears and then the frogs...

that play the African beat, then the water lilies open up and the little Elves come out...

and finally the geese.

That completes the picture for me, but it's the music that really makes it.

I'm playing music now, it's also one of my hobbies.

I started when I was twelve years old.

I like getting people enthusiastic getting them to dance.

I always use Efteling music, the Indian Water Lilies.

It's great that people dance to it.

It's also one of my passions.

I have a busy, hectic life, but Efteling always relaxes me.

I even dream about it before I go to sleep.

When I get home from playing, I always watch an on-ride video of the...

Baron 1898 or Symbolica and then I go to sleep.

That makes my day.

Which Efteling Fan do you think deserves to be in this YouTube series?

Please let us know in the comments or send an e-mail to youtube@efteling.com.

For more infomation >> Party DJ Jerik lives life to the fullest and relaxes in Efteling – Efteling Fans - Duration: 13:08.

-------------------------------------------

Se cumplen diez años de la muerte de Érika, la hermana de la Reina - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> Se cumplen diez años de la muerte de Érika, la hermana de la Reina - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Bleu de Chánél Pour Homme 3.4 oz Men Perfume EDT Cologne Fragrance Blue SEALED - Duration: 0:34.

Bleu de Chánél Pour Homme 3.4 oz Men Perfume EDT Cologne Fragrance Blue SEALED

Bleu de Chánél Pour Homme 3. 4 oz Men Perfume EDT Cologne Fragrance Blue SEALED. Symbol of good taste and is currently one of the best selling perfumes in the world.

Delivery 3-7 business days (for USA). 100% Authentic, No Charge for TAX.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét