Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 26 2018

What is going on Members of the Barrio

It's Jon coming to you from Osaka, Japan

And my slipper selection just keeps getting better and better

Today we're going to explore the phenomen that is the Japanese arcade

But before we get out there

I want to show you guys aroudn a really cool hotel it's called The Sinei Guest House here in Osaka

And this place so far has actually been..

My favorite hotel of the trip

And I'm going to show you around the spot real fast

To give you a sense of what a good Japanese hotel should look like

We've got two beds in the room

And so far it's actually been the most comfortable bed

We've had in the entire stay in Japan

I have slept like a baby

They have done this well

Another amazing thing about this room is all of the closet space we have

This is almost unheard of in Japanese hotels

To have this much space

For our luggage

And clothes

We also have a private bathroom

Here.

A laundry room right here

Which is free and you have no idea how amazing that is

And then the bathroom area

This is very large

Again this is just for us

A sink..a shower

And bath tub

Now i'm going to take you guys upstairs to show you what I think actually is the best feature

Of any hotel. Anywhere in the world to actually have your own kitchen

So you can make your own food and save money

Hola

Chicos del barrio

You ready to play some arcade games today

Yeah I'm really excited

I want to try them

I've seen some of them when I'm walking

And they seem really fun

How do you like the kitchen here?

I love it

It has good light

So we can work here a little bit

And it has everything you need for.. to cook a breakfast

Or quick lunch

Or something

So you can save money.

Alright guys.. let's get downtown to that arcade

We are in front of Round 1 Stadium

Which is an 11 floor amusement complex

Two of which are entirely just arcade games

And some other crazy stuff going on inside. That you've probably never seen before

So why don't we go explore. I want to bring somebody back into the vlog..

Who's been a recurring character of late

We've been in Japan for a month now

And we've been doing arcades.. like almost every day

Their are some amazing games

One that we're looking forward to is this drum game

You know the game?

Taiko..Taiko drums

Taiko drums

Where you just play kind of a dance dance revolution with drums

And.. Mario Kart

Those are the ones you can expect

And you can expect some craziness every floor that we go up

It should get crazier and crazier

The first floor here you can win the absolute most ridiculous items ever..

I've never seen these sorts of prizes in the U.S before

It's kind of cheating I don't know

The strategy with these is you've got to scoop them

You use the claw.

You don't grab them by the center

Oooo

There you go

The proof is in the pudding

I don't know what I'm doing

Tal found his favorite game:Taiko

So you get this little stick

Tap the center

Then you tap to the side

You've got red and blue

Essentially you're just playing

To the beat on the screen

It's so much fun

It's the best game here

Started off slow..

Faster

Fastest !!

This is so much more fun than Guitar Hero

It's not even a contest

It is now time for an old nintendo classic

Some Mario Kart

Coming up

Did you play Mario Kart growing up to?

Of course I did.. Everybody did..

No i'm just kidding

Not really..

I'm ready to race your ass

You ready to do this?

I was playing Mario Kart while you were still in diapers

Who won?

You did

That's the first time he's ever won..

That's the first time

Amazing

That was the best mario kart

Game i've ever played in my life

That was so much fun

They put your picture

On the screen

I finished in 3rd place

But I was in that race throughout

Wow

This game's addicting

I can tell

Things are about to get interesting

We are going to walk into one of these photo boothes

Yes we are

We're going to take some crazy.. crazy pictures

It's important to note that in some of the arcades

Their is actually full wardrobe places

And salons inside

Where the girls can get their hair done

And dress up

Before they go inside and do their makeup

Some of them have costumes that you can get

It's a full on experience.. So this is serious

Do you even know what you're writing?

I think you have no idea what you're writing

Let's go with the shark

You ready to look beautiful?

I think the maximum is three people

So we're going to have to squeeze in a little

The results

A few more games

Still trying to figure this one out

I've noticed this trend. at a japense arcade

So many of the games involve rapid eye-hand coordination

Where you have got to tap something

Really quickly

To coordinate with some action

Going on.. during the game

At least 25% of the games

Here it seems are just like that

Got randomly grabbed for photos outside..

Members of the Barrio

You need to check out an arcade in Japan

When you visit here

They are amazing

Play some mario kart

Play some drums

Jon and Tal say so

He's right there

Make sure to subscribe to Tal's channel as well

The Traveling Clatt

Putting his information in the description

We've still got a ton more coming out..from Japan

Thank you so much for watching

And don't let that guy behind me distract you

Hahaha

For more infomation >> American's First Time in a Japanese Arcade !😱 - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Datos de España - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Datos de España - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

LA NOUVELLE DIMENSION DE HEROBRINE #2 ?!! Minecraft troll kikoo ! Portail herobrine - Duration: 10:13.

For more infomation >> LA NOUVELLE DIMENSION DE HEROBRINE #2 ?!! Minecraft troll kikoo ! Portail herobrine - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ovo Surpresa Gigante de Star Wars em Portugues Brasil de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Ovo Surpresa Gigante de Star Wars em Portugues Brasil de Massinha Play Doh - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Reggaeton Mix De Mayo 2018 Lo Mas Nuevo Reggaeton 2018: Becky G Natti Natasha Maluma Ozuna CNCO - Duration: 1:50:37.

For more infomation >> Reggaeton Mix De Mayo 2018 Lo Mas Nuevo Reggaeton 2018: Becky G Natti Natasha Maluma Ozuna CNCO - Duration: 1:50:37.

-------------------------------------------

PT cresce na preferência dos brasileiros após prisão de Lula, mostra Datafolha - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> PT cresce na preferência dos brasileiros após prisão de Lula, mostra Datafolha - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

"Cuidemos las dos vidas": El video de famosos en contra de la legalización del aborto - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> "Cuidemos las dos vidas": El video de famosos en contra de la legalización del aborto - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

[Podcast] Le sport, vecteur de paix en Irlande du Nord - Duration: 28:02.

For more infomation >> [Podcast] Le sport, vecteur de paix en Irlande du Nord - Duration: 28:02.

-------------------------------------------

As 7 Fases do Aprendizado de Inglês | Como Aprender Inglês - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> As 7 Fases do Aprendizado de Inglês | Como Aprender Inglês - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Salon de Pékin 2018 : Toyota confirme le C-HR électrique - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Salon de Pékin 2018 : Toyota confirme le C-HR électrique - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Taxi (1998) - Répétition d'une Scène De Cascade - Duration: 1:19.

Here is the car that will be the star of Luc Besson's next film "Taxi"

Currently shooting in Marseille

The stunt crew had settled this morning at '' Boulevard De Plombières '' below the bridge

Purpose of the maneuver: Repeated one of the many stunt scenes

Here the Taxi is chased between the arcades by a Mercedes and a 306 Peugeot

The technique is to go little by little, First it's to watch what will be most impressive on the screen

And little by little added some cars. And then later there will be like 20 cars in the traffic

With the Taxi and the two Mercedes and obviously the point is to not to create an accident

But being as fast as possible and always being as close as possible to the cars in the opposite side , it's a very particular technique

Personally this is the first time I work in a film, I have a lot of fun

To manage to film this slalom between the arcades of the bridge

Besson did not hesitate to call some professional drivers like Jean-Pierre Jabouille or Philippe Alliot

The speed reached between the obstacles of the bridge is 120 km/h

In opposite side of the traffic

The next Luc Besson movie promises a lot of shows.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét